Superhero RP discussion

RP > The First National Bank of Mundania RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments ((Could someone please play the bank employees or some panicky civilians? Kthxbai.))

A large glass and stone building houses the main branch of the local bank. Inside the main lobby, made of polished granite and marble, are a number of cheery tellers to help with transactions. The building is guarded by a police detail, and unauthorized carrying of a weapon inside it is prohibited. There is also a large safe, containing quite a bit of the area's money. As you might expect, it's probably going to be emptied soon.

With a thunderous explosion, the front door goes flying off, and a purple figure strides in afterwards, hidden by all the debris floating about in the air. The Magbots mentioned earlier swirl about in front of the door, discouraging people from trying to escape.

"Congratulations, everybody! You're about to all join me on a wondrous new game, something I haven't had a chance to play in ages. It's called 'Hostage Situation'. The rules are simple. All you..."

The cyborg quickly grabs a bank teller who'd been running to press the alarm button, putting what appears to be some kind of gun to her head.

"All you have to do is everything I ask, and we'll all live through this without a scratch. Resist..."

Magtok then snaps his fingers, and the Magbots go zipping around the area, narrowly missing people with their vicious razor blades and tearing up the furniture.

"Resist, and you all go home in coffins. Now show me the money."

message 2: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments A little girl satrted sobbind into her father's coat.

Mindy walked toward the bank to extract some cash for the next mission. Inside she heard screaming she pushed the door open.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments Joseph looked at the front doors of the bank, seeing civilians laying on the floor, so he walked into the back entrance, looking around for a powerful looking figure

message 4: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Oddly enough, the whirling blades of death all started playing a song, as their master sung along and stuffed a bag with stolen loot.

"Oh, it's the most horrible time of the year!
With burlap bags swelling,
and everyone telling you,
"Run'way in fear!"
It's the most horrible time of the year!"

He did a twirl around a marble pillar, and held out the bag so a few wallets could join the rest of the cash.

"There'll be cities for roasting,
and heroes for toasting and
summer'll be buried in snow!
There'll be broadcasters yapping
And whatsherface clapping
cause my bank gave more cash than the Bros!

It's the most horrible time of the year!
There'll be much mistletoe-ing
and nukes will be glowing,
so much darkness and fear!
It's the most horrible time, yes the most horrible time, oh the most horrible time of the year!"

message 5: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy was shocked. Most villians don't sing. And that was the reason she burst out laughing.

message 6: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Fantastic, a heroine. Mag knew the song wouldn't work on anyone who didn't have a reason to fear the Magbots and such, and it made identifying her as a threat that much easier. With a smile and the sack of money held behind his back, Mag bowed, ignoring that her laughter is at him, not with him.

"Lord Magtok, at your disservice. I take it you're here to succeed where the police failed and toss me in prison?"

message 7: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy recovered and said "I suppose. But first, I haveto classify you. Are you a person with immense supernatural powers that you use for general mayhem?""

message 8: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Lord Maggy reached into his own left arm to remove a small handgun, which is kept pointed at the ground for now.

"Nah, I'm more of a 'technological powers used for world domination'. So is there a particular procedure or something for this? Do you have to ask me to go peacefully first, or can you just start throwing punches?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments Joseph laughed, walking out from behind a pillar to stand next to mindy, smiling as he pointed at Lord Maggy's gun, electrifying it out of his hand

message 10: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Magtok grits his teeth, rubbing his gunhand with the other.

"That's not funny. And two heroes? Unfair, I call a time-out, someone get the ref!"

Magtok tosses the bag of loot to one of the Magbots, and tries to put one of the marble pillars between himself and the heroes.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments Joseph kneels to the ground, which is ironically metal, and sent an electromagnetic pulse through to the Magbots, shutting them down, while giving Mindy a straight shot to where Magtok was hidden

message 12: by Magtok (last edited Jul 06, 2009 10:08AM) (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Shootshootshootshootshoot. The guy can use EMP?! A superpower that could possibly kill him in a single well-aimed blast? Not good, not good at all. Magtok was starting to feel desperate, trapped, overwhelmed. He might have to resort to some dirty tricks and schemes to get out of this one alive. Maybe point a gun at that sobbing girl over there.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((no way he's gettin' more than 4 million dollars, so he should give up!))

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments Joseph walked over to th edge of Magtok's vision, just out of his view, and smiled at the little girl, trying to Make her smile too

message 15: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy smiled back and she swept a storm toward the Magbots so they exploded altogether. SHe made the storm cloud strike lightning at Magtok or the pile of sizzling pillars and metal where he hid.

message 16: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments ((Yikes. I'm sick for like three days and there's a buhzillion new posts everywhere. And yes, he probably should give up. Whether he does or not remains to be seen.))

Mag heard an odd noise as his body tensed up, like a snake hissing in warning at some clumsy foot getting too close, followed by several pops and then a loud snap, like a dry twig being snapped.

Before he could connect those sounds and electricity together, he'd found himself flung a few feet through the air and then lying face-first on the ground, the shiny half of his face twitching and shaking uncontrollably as the rest of him screamed in pain.

Well, this wasn't how he'd planned to spend his days, nor did he think they'd both be throwing lightning around. But luckily, the half-robot had an idea, and would be content to lie in wait, to try to fend off some of the paralytic affects of that bolt for now.

message 17: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((ooh! what's his idea??))

message 18: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments ((You'll just have to wait and see.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Fern walked up to the bank. She saw Magtok on the ground and two supers around him. The second she was beside him she burst out laughing. "AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS EASY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! MAN KIDNAPPING THE JONAS BROTHERS WAS EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I EVEN GOT A PRESENT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!! DANG YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She said, doubled over from laughing so hard. "I'M SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO BEAT TWO SUPERS?!"

message 20: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy turned to her. "Wow, you are incredibly immature for your age."

message 21: by Magtok (last edited Jul 15, 2009 09:28AM) (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Perfect, a distraction and a heroine with her back to him. Just what the doctor ordered. With a silent leap, with his robes billowing out behind him, Mag attempts to stealthily grab Mindy's left shoulder and wrap another hand around her right, with a metal finger reconfigured to look like a hypodermic needle.

"She is, isn't she? It's not like I'm dealing with heroes with powers perfectly designed for countering my own equipment, right? But I'm afraid it's naptime, Miss..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nuh uh!" Fern said. She had a tiger leap Mag, tackling him. I know you tried to sabotage my plan, now it my turn." She said.

message 23: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy swerved to see Magtok being smashed down by a giant tiger. "Wait, what?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fern waved. "He tried to sabotage me, I'm just getting my revenge."

message 25: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy nodded. "Revenge, isn't it sweet."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup! Oh, and i returned the jonas brothers unharmed!" She said smiling. "Now, magdork, do you regret trying to sabotage me?

message 27: by Magtok (new)

Magtok | 83 comments Magtok scowled, and tried to ignore the fact that's a big scary freakin' giant tiger on top of him.

"I haven't a clue what you're babbling on about."

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2009 06:31PM) (new)

"Oh come on, I think you should know by know i never miss a beat of what happens in the lair- like the fact you triend to get someone else to do your dirty work. And- i saw what you wrote on the paper." She said, smiling.((basically, she has he place bugged.))

message 29: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((hey hey Erin!!))

message 30: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments "You're quite nice for a supervillain."

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2009 07:05PM) (new)

((Ugh, i hated today! when we went to get my new phone, i got sick! first i blacked out, almost fainted, then i threw up!at least i got a new phone. :P))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormcloud: (Sisi) wrote: ""You're quite nice for a supervillain.""

"Hey! I am not!Watch-" She said. She pointed at mindy.. "POWER DISRUPTOR!" She yelled. she had her vines grab Mindy by the neck and hold her up to the air, choking her.((ur powers rn't in tact for 20 minutes..))((she's feeling very confident, therefore, her power disruptor-power works!))

message 33: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((lol nice!))

message 34: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy gasped for air. "I guess...I assumed...to soon." Mindy choked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Fern smiled and waited for Mindy to faint before letting her drop to the ground.

message 36: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy closed her eyes. She tried to do something, but nothing. The vines were strangling her, but she summoned all her power to keep her conciense.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((you don't have powers right now.........))

message 38: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((I know I mean humanly power...))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((oohh... kk!!))

"Just give up!" Fern said, smiling.

message 40: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy struggled. "Never."she rasped

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"More you struggle, the tighter it gets!" She said, teasingly. She had the vines tighten slightly.

message 42: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy stopped and calmed. "Put. Me. Down. Now."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, don't fell like it." She said.

message 44: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments "I...will resist" vowed Mindy.

((perhaps Kayla might come?))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk..))

message 46: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((kay))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"And neither will i! You are basically human right now. easy to kill." She said, laughing, evilly.

Kayla landed and went into human form. "Well, you got the evil laugh down, now you just have to learn the 'Supers beat the villains' part!" She said, smiling. Moe came up beside Kayla. 'Moe, get rid of the vines, I'll take care of the girl!' she said in wolf to Moe. Moe nodded and ran to attack the vines.

message 48: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments Mindy was slowly going black.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((ahh the cursed memorys of earlier today..**shudders**))

Fern jumped and let her focus fall from the vines, so they dropped mindy. "Thats not quite how the story goes!" Fern yelled. She pointed at kayla.. "POWER DISRUPTOR!" She said. Nothing happened. "Fern- this isn't you! what happened?!" Kayla yelled.((CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!)) Fern glared. "I GREW UP!" She yelled angerly. "Fern- don't forget yourself! this isn't you!" Kayla yelled, clenching her fists. She didn't want to hurt her first ever friend.

message 50: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((oh, sorry!))

Mindy soon saw light. Shefelt a little woozy. "You...know her?"

« previous 1 3