Just Another Teenage Book Club discussion

Insane Stuff > Silly Stuff We've Done and Wished We Hadn't

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bridget (last edited Jul 01, 2009 06:17AM) (new)

Bridget | 324 comments Mod
Okay.

I just made this tab so I can tell you all a story. Which no one will probably listen to.

You know Pi Day? March 14th? Stands for 3.14 etc. etc.? Well, last Pi Day my math teacher got really excited and he told us all to bring in pies for Pi Day. So, silly me, I volunteered to bring in an apple pie. And, for some reason which I still cannot understand, I decided to BAKE the pie.

Except that I forgot about it until the day before, at one in the morning. And I was in no state to bake a pie at one in the morning.

So.

What I did...What I did...wait for it...I. Got. Up. At. Six. In. The. Morning. To. Bake. A. Pie.

For. Math. Class.

WHATANIDIOT!!!

So, I somehow managed to bake the pie. Except it wasn't done baking so my mom volunteered to finish it and bring it in.

So...la la la went to school attended gym blah blah blah. Right before math class, I asked my friend to come with me to the office to pick up the pie. When I got there, it was inside of a Lucky Charms box. I guess for protection. I don't know. That's my mom for you. And then...

You know what, I'm tired of this story.

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, wow...please finish the story!!! i bothered to read all that, now i must know how it ends!!!

message 3: by Bridget (new)

Okay.

So...we get to the office and I'm carrying all these books but I don't care. My friend goes, "Hey, let me carry it?" and I said, "No, it's okay." So I pick up the fresh, new, apple-y pie that I slaved over at six in the morning. Possibly five. It's still warm. I can smell the apples.

And then...

message 4: by Bridget (new)

I.

message 5: by Bridget (new)

DROP.

message 6: by Bridget (new)

IT.

message 7: by Bridget (new)

I drop it.

message 8: by Bridget (new)

I drop the pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm standing there, in the office, with my friend, with all those hoity toity official adults staring at me and my broken pie. I bend down and pick it up. Thankfully it landed tin side down, so it didn't splatter all over the plane. But it looked like it had imploded or something. There was a bit of crumbled pie crust on the carpet.

message 9: by Bridget (new)

And then I turn to leave, to get out of the mortifying office, and the school guy, I don't even know his title, maybe he's a vice principal or something, he says to me, "Hey, aren't you going to clean that up?"

I nearly exploded. How was I supposed to clean it up. But then it turns out HE WAS JOKING.

Okay, everyone? Everyone out there? Here's a little warning. If you watch someone bake a pie and then pick it up and drop it, DO NOT JOKE WITH THEM. IT IS THE WRONG THING TO DO, IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE.

JK.

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, thats such a sad ending to the story! i cant believe you dropped your pie!!!

message 11: by Bridget (new)

So. Then I head over to math. I open up the Lucky Charms box. And there is my pie. In all it's glory. Smushed up and whatnot. It looked very sad.

My teacher basically JOKED WITH ME. I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO JOKE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAD INCIDENTS WITH PIES. But he joked. He was like, "Come on, you can't bake a pie and then drop it."

But my friend felt so bad for me that she ate some of the smushed pie. And then some other friends took some pie too.

We felt so bad for it that we decided to name it.

So my friend named it BRASKA THE PIRATE PIE. He died.

Okay, that part was weird. But Braska's whole story is kind of funny.

message 12: by Bridget (new)

You know what, I think I took a picture of the pie. Or maybe just the pie tin. Maybe I'll post it on my profile.

message 13: by Jenn (last edited Jul 01, 2009 06:37AM) (new)

Jenn lol, ive got a story...

ok one day at lunch, i didnt have anything to eat so i stole my friends tangerine as a barganing tool, (i dont like them). my friend begs me to give back her tangerine, and eventually i do. then apparently, his name is jjaunico. jaunico the tangerine. and apparently, when i kidnapped him, it tramatized jaunico. so my friends start saing i molested jaunico. the tangerine. so then my friend banished me from the kingdom. which by the way, was an island that was a democracy. we voted people off, not just banished them, but my friend took it over. so anyway, i get on like enternel banishment cubed. enteral banisment to the third power. because i 'molested' jaunico. the tangerine.

yeah.

message 14: by Bridget (new)

LOL THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! And it sounds sort of like what I used to do with my friends. We had ABUSED FRUIT. Whenever one of us had fruit in our lunches, and they looked abused because they had bruises, we would name them and talk to them

But Jaunico the Tangerine is way awesome than, like, Montgomery the Banana. He was one of the abused.

message 15: by Bridget (new)

FYI here's a link to a picture of Braska the Pirate Pie.

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/2...

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn loll, yeah, then the next day i asked about jaunico, and my friend said he was at her house with his GIRLFRIEND jaunica the tangerine. yes, the tangerine, has a girlfriend.

message 17: by Bridget (new)

hahahahahah the tangerine has a girlfriend

inanimate objects are just so much fun to play with

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yea, then like the day after that, we were in math, with a sub, so no one was working just talking with friends. and me and all my friends were together and one of them says something about it, and this kid derek heard, and so he shouts out in front of the whole class and the sub, "WHOA THERE! WHATS THIS I HEAR ABOUT TANGERINE MOLESTERS?! WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS TALKING ABOUT?!" we were so embarrased, our faces beat red, we all just immediatly burst our laughing.

message 19: by Bridget (new)

hahahahahhaah lol that's so funny!!!! tangerine molesters....you guys must of sounded insane. it's hilarious though!

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yes.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

alright, so my best friend is about to date this guy right? (yes my life is full of petty high school drama, get used to it) so i went up to the guy and asked, when are you gonna ask her out?? he said the next time i see her. so RIGHT THEN she walked into the room. at this point i was walking away because my convo with the boy was finished. so i went RUNNING back to tell him to do it now, but apparently he was already doing it. but i ran too fast and couldnt stop myself. so right as he was putting a necklace on my friends neck i ran into her and the necklace went through her skin. luckily there was a doctor in the house, but it was soooo embarassing. my friends like "sara, when are you ever gonna mind your own business?" so i said "when hell freezes over" and my friend and her boyfriend are still upset with me lol.

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

it was baaaaad.

message 24: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this girl that I really liked, I was walking and she called my name. Of course I was happy to oblige her and turn around. But of course being the idiot I am I continued walking. She tried to tell me that I was about to walk into a poll, but I didn't hear her. I walked straight into the poll! I was so embarrassed, my face got slightly swollen and I had a bruise for 5 days. Try walking around school with that. "Hey what happened to your face?" "I...ummmm...I got into a fight with The Rock...no, ummm I ran into a poll."
Idiot.

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Juliet wrote: "FYI here's a link to a picture of Braska the Pirate Pie.

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/2..."

that was hilarious!

message 26: by Bridget (new)

Aaric wrote: "I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this girl that I really liked, I was..."

that sounds so bad!!!

message 27: by Bridget (new)

Rebecca wrote: "Juliet wrote: "FYI here's a link to a picture of Braska the Pirate Pie.

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/2..."

that was hilarious!"

hahahah yes it was :D i'm glad i still have the pic

message 28: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
It was, I got over it though.

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca 0 0
____

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaric wrote: "I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this girl that I really liked, I was..."

hahah everything seems horrible in high school because people are immature!

message 32: by Bridget (new)

Aaric wrote: "It was, I got over it though."
good!! yay

message 33: by Bridget (new)

Shope116 wrote: "Aaric wrote: "I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this girl that I reall..."

I completely agree! Sometimes I am immature, but mostly it's other people.

:D

message 34: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Juliet wrote: "Shope116 wrote: "Aaric wrote: "I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this ..."

Shope116 wrote: "Aaric wrote: "I hate when stuff like that happens. Everything seems more embarrassing in high school, doesn't it? Ok, heres mine(probably not as good as your guys): There was this girl that I reall..."

Same here.

message 35: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments You know I don't think I should comment on this page. meep! I think that I would never stop typing if I tried XD

message 36: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Tell us something!

message 37: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments Ok well hmm which one...
I can't think of a funny one.. Mine just seem stupid X(

message 38: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Mine did too. Step out of the sphere!

message 39: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Mine did too. Step out of the sphere!

message 40: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments Ok my friend dared me to try and ride a sheep and so I was like ok, I tried to act all cool and so I grab on to the sheep and jump on it and I end up flat on the ground flat in the poo XD it was gross.

message 41: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Hahahahaha. rofl. that was good!

message 42: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments It was soo gross though, it took me like 3 showers to not smell rofl

message 43: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Wow.

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments yeah... so that is my story =D my very gross story.

message 45: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
I'd rather ride a horse...but, thats just me. XD

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments lol yeah my friend tried doing that, she got bucked off XD

message 47: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments BTW. I am not lieing. We have pictures of us going through the fence and getting to the horse XD. We forgot to take pictures when she was getting on tho, dang it.

message 48: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Why would you be lying?

message 49: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 52 comments Some people think that I lie about these things XD It is annoying O.o

message 50: by Aaric, Where is Shope116?! (new)

Aaric | 559 comments Mod
Oh...

« previous 1