Book Haven discussion

Vampires > Who is the sexiest vampire of all time?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
I think most people will agree when I say that vampires are hot!!!

The question is...which vampire is the sexiest?

For me...I would have to go with Dimitri from Vampire Academy. However, Damon from the Vampire Diaries, and Jasper Hale from Twilight are tied for 2nd place!

message 2: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 17 comments For me, Jean-Claude from the Anita Blake series is probably the ultimate sexy vampire ever put in print.

Coming close would be Bones from Jeanine Frost's Nighthuntress. That vamp just sizzles.

And of course, the vamp warriors from JR Ward's BDB books including one half-vamp-half sympath...all ooze sexiness from their very pores.

message 3: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 452 comments Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series.

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 188 comments Henry Fitzroy from the Blood Ties series

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 244 comments i will have to second the vampires from BDB
oh man V and Z are my favorite

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 654 comments Lauren wrote: "i will have to second the vampires from BDB
oh man V and Z are my favorite "

I'll take any of those guys, but V and Z are my favs too, Lauren.

Edward Cullen may be full of angst but I love him too.;-)

message 7: by J.D. (new)

Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "Lauren wrote: "i will have to second the vampires from BDB
oh man V and Z are my favorite "

I'll take any of those guys, but V and Z are my favs too, Lauren.

Edward Cullen may be full of angst b..."

I never thought Edward Cullen was truly sexy. LOL I think I am the only one though...

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I love Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. He reminds me a bit of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but he's smart like Angel.

message 9: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy Jean Claude from LKH's Anita Blake sure is sexy but Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Dark-Huntress series comes pretty close.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) I also liked Jasper from the Twilight books. I think all the Argeaneu men are sexy. Halfway through Full moon rising and am finding Quinn to be sexy as well.

message 11: by J.D. (new)

I thought Jasper Hale was 100x more sexy than Edward in Twilight. Sorry, to the Edward fans...

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) IA I was wishing for more story about him and Alice. They were a cute couple.

message 13: by Chasidy (last edited Jul 02, 2009 01:43AM) (new)

Chasidy I just thought of another one. Viper in Alexandra Ivy's Embrace the Darkness was pretty.. uh, WOW! He's probably the only silver haired vampire who can wear velvet and make it look sexy.

message 14: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 188 comments Melissa wrote: "I love Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. He reminds me a bit of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but he's smart like Angel."

Actually he does me too - but Spike it HOT as well

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Since I have only read Ward's BDB, I would have to say that Z would be my vamp of choice. Although I have not read the Stackhouse books, I do watch the HBO series and I think Eric is quite yummy!

message 16: by Teryl (new)

Teryl Do any of the dark hunters count as vamps? Kyrian, Talon, Zarak, Val, Ash.

BDB - V and Rehvenge

message 17: by gina~* (new)

gina~* | 39 comments Teryl I am SO with you! V and Rehvenge are my sexiest so far.. I'm new to the paranormal still :)

message 18: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 286 comments OK has to be V from BDB and Bones from Frosts Night Huntress.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Okay so I wouldn't turn away any of the "boys" from BDB. I think I said Z earlier, but it is so tuff to narrow it down to one.

message 20: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy Teryl, I LOVE the Dark-Hunters! :) My favorite would have to be.. Val, Zarek, Nick, and Talon.. Oh and Kyrian and Julian even if he isn't quite a DH. I guess I just love the New Orleans gang.

As far as BDB goes, hmm, my favorite is Rhage! But I love Butch and Vishous together and oh, the new warriors coming up seem pretty yum. You know JM, Quinn, and Blay. :)

message 21: by Nikki ♥ (new)

Nikki ♥ For me it's V from BDB.

message 22: by Karyn (new)

Karyn (honestbutevil) | 37 comments At the minute, It's V (I'm re-reading Lover Unbound). Also love Rhage and Z. (Little Tangent - for ages I kept seeing Butch as a younger version of Craggen from Law and Order: SVU. No idea why but very grateful that it's stopped.)

Jean-Claude and Asher also feature on the list. And for some reason I really loved Lestat. He's one of the most amazing vampires from Anne Rice.

message 23: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 286 comments Karyn wrote: "At the minute, It's V (I'm re-reading Lover Unbound). Also love Rhage and Z. (Little Tangent - for ages I kept seeing Butch as a younger version of Craggen from Law and Order: SVU. No idea why but ..."

I loved Lestat,but then Tom Cruise came along and that killed it for me.

message 24: by Karyn (new)

Karyn (honestbutevil) | 37 comments I know! He just wasn't Lestat. Just pretend it never happened and maybe Lestat will become fabulous again?

message 25: by Ellen (last edited Jul 04, 2009 10:19PM) (new)

Ellen DIMITRI BELIKOV!

Sorry about the caps but Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead is the sexiest vampire (techniqually half vampire) of all time for me.

message 26: by Adrienne (last edited Jul 04, 2009 11:51PM) (new)

Adrienne | 286 comments I'm waiting for Vampire Academy from the Library. So I'll meeting him soon. I seem to remember his name being mentioned on another group:)

message 27: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Haha. You will like it, well I did. And I think its better than twilight. It has more of the 'original' vampire elements that Meyer changed!

message 28: by Lynda (new)

Lynda Melissa wrote: "I love Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. He reminds me a bit of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but he's smart like Angel."

I totally agree.

message 29: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 244 comments I have started reading the Anita Blake series. I am on the The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #2) and im liking Jean-Claude a lot

message 30: by Teryl (new)

Teryl Chasidy wrote: "Teryl, I LOVE the Dark-Hunters! :) My favorite would have to be.. Val, Zarek, Nick, and Talon.. Oh and Kyrian and Julian even if he isn't quite a DH. I guess I just love the New Orleans gang."

I was just thinking the other day how the NO gang is my favorite too. I count Zarek as part of the group even though he was in Alaska.

message 31: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy I count Zarek part of the NO gang as well. :) I just love them!

message 32: by Nona (new)

Nona (goodreadscomnona) | 102 comments not based on a movie but the book, Lestat only because he was the bad boy type who broke any and all rules and defied anyone who tried to put him on the straight path. I love a bad guy.

message 33: by Nona (new)

Nona (goodreadscomnona) | 102 comments I haven't read that series yet, hopefully I'll get to it soon.

message 34: by J.D. (new)

Nona wrote: "I haven't read that series yet, hopefully I'll get to it soon."

Have you watched the tv show?

message 35: by Anne (new)

Anne I know he's not the main character, but what about Thomas, from the Dresden Files? When he was introduced it added so much to that series!
Of course, Eric from the Sookie books (run out and get them, Nona!), and Edward from Twilight.

message 36: by BK (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) From the BDB: Z, V, Rhage and especially Rhev (and I haven't even read his book yet, lol)

From the Dark Hunters: Ash, Talon and Zarek

Generally, I am all about the bad boy type.

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 244 comments my list of hot sexy vamps keeps growing.
Acheron /kyrian
are on my list

message 38: by J.D. (new)

BonFire wrote: "From the BDB: Z, V, Rhage and especially Rhev (and I haven't even read his book yet, lol)

From the Dark Hunters: Ash, Talon and Zarek

Generally, I am all about the bad boy type. "

Bad boys always seem to be sexier... :)

message 39: by BK (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) Indeed. :D

message 40: by Anne (new)

Anne Why is it that we all love the bad boys? (sigh)

message 41: by BK (last edited Jul 22, 2009 08:36PM) (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) This is one of life's mysteries, Anne.

Bad boys = naughty + exciting
Naughty + exciting = fun + sexy
Fun + Sexy = Good times had by all!

That's all I know. *shrugs*

Disclaimer: Math is not my subject.

message 42: by Anne (new)

Anne Wow! Who knew there was an actual equation for bad boys?! Bonfire, you are a genius. If you worked for NASA we would have colonies on Mars by now!

message 43: by BK (new)

BK Blue (paradoxically) LOL. And there would be bad boys there!

message 44: by Anne (new)

Anne LMAO! Someone needs to write a book about sexy little green men! Then we can start the discussion, "Who is the Sexiest Martian of All Time?"

message 45: by Jo (new)

Jo Taylor wrote: "Michel Glass from Morganville!!"

I think shanes better but hes not a vampire (ive only read to book 3 so if he turns into one dont tell me lol)

I would say edward from twilight is the best but then they made the film and ruined him by gettin rob pattinson to play him

message 46: by J.D. (new)

I have a feeling I am going to be adding some of the BDB boys to my list soon...LOL

message 47: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) I'm a Jean-Claude lover, I'm a Bones lover, I'm a BDB lover, I'm an Ash & Talon lover but I'm not an Edward lover. Still, who to choose? Agh!!!! Probably JC; I'd LOVE a man who dressed like him and did that vampy-slinky movement thing. But to throw in another Beta vamp, I adore(d) Kistin in Kim Harrison's "Rachel Morgan" series - the way she described him in those bad-ass leathers ... yum! So maybe that's why Edward never did it for me?

message 48: by Tatu (new)

Tatu (tatu_black) jean claude, asher, damien, ash, talon, the bdb, midnight breed, jasper, emmett, james, and deveraux from the kismet knight series... lol...

message 49: by Tatu (new)

Tatu (tatu_black) grr... and those are just the number one´s on my list... lol...

message 50: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) And a very good choice for #1, Tatu! What's Kismet Knight?

« previous 1 3