Pokemon! discussion

And the next Pokemon game is.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments thats cool

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I think it'll be a long time. Platinum and Diamond have a huge separation and so will this one.

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis McAdams (serenosaur) Wow. I'm really looking forward to this one! Silver was my second favorite game (after Blue) and though the names are kinda dumb, I want to get this! :D

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis McAdams (serenosaur) OMG I can't wait. I looked up info about this on serebii.net and it says that the music from Silver/gold (the best BY FAR) will be remixed! EEK

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Never seen Silver or Gold, SQUEEEEE!

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis McAdams (serenosaur) Oooh, nice team! Where do you make your trainer cards?

message 7: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments HAve you seen the really crappy and fake 5th gen?

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Huh?

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments dp version pkmn

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Diamond and PEarl? Sorry. Not really up to date with PKM. Busy with school, Warriors, and THe Hunger Games.

message 11: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments yeah...

my bff is next to me going on&on&on&on&on&on...
about that book The Hunger Games

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth READ IT!

message 13: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments OKAY
gggrrrrrrr...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I read both of them and waiting impatiently for the next book to come out.

message 15: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments my head is up but i dont care for that book

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I am 98th on hold for the first book.

message 17: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments 98!!!! that person has free time

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Huh? Anyways, lots of people are after that series right now. The third book has been titled, so be prepared for the biggest rush since Harry Potter!

message 19: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments o sorry i thought it meant the actual book #.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lol! That is funny. But wow. What if that did happen? Warriors is probably heading down that road, with over 30 books in the sets.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Yeah. It would be AWESOME if there was a movie for both series.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth OMG! That would be awesome! Well, Warriors would be a series on TV. After all, who has time to make 18 and counting movies? Hollywood would fire them.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I dunno. Maybe there can be a movie for each part. Like WARRIORS is one. The New Prophecy is another. The Power of Three is another. And then there will be Omen of the Stars.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Okay, that would be cool, but you would be stuck in the theater for 5 hours. After all. each one book would take about 45 minutes to film.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Yeah, I dunno about them. But the Hunger Games can be done.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Man, I would pay extra to see that in IMAX. I still need to read it, though.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Oh, you do?

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yup. *sad face* I have it on hold, but 98th on list. 62nd for Catching Fire.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I can't wait until the third one comes out!

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth IKR! I WANT TO READ MOCKINGJAY! I HOPE KATNISS DIES!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Sick mind..

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth What? I am sick of main charries living all the time.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Maybe Gale or Peeta dies.

message 34: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Commander Venus wrote: "What? I am sick of main charries living all the time."

Me too! Back to the topic...Pokemon Black and White comes out next, and it has brand new Pokemon!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments HAHAAAA!

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I cannnot WAIT! POKEMON FOREVER! Wait, that was actually a movie.... never mindz....

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I think that sounds racist...

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Ugh. Suspense is killing me. COME OUT ALL YOU POKEMON GAMES! DON'T WAIT FOR JAPAN!

message 39: by Call me Random (last edited Jan 28, 2011 01:31PM) (new)

Call me Random | 38 comments New games? yay! If there's new games, any chance there's new Pokemon? If so, can some pictures of them be posted with their name?

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth THIS YEAR? 2011? I KNOW TWO OF THE NEW POKEMON!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I only know Orkit and Orcalot. I looked up Orcalot on Google Images, it was just fan art. The REAL Orcalot is NOT a bird.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments I'm getting white, and my brother will get black. We're gonna trade legendaries though.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Is Black and White like Generation V or something? I have no clue.

message 44: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 38 comments Noodle wrote: "I only know Orkit and Orcalot. I looked up Orcalot on Google Images, it was just fan art. The REAL Orcalot is NOT a bird."

I never heard that name before. Is that a new Pokemon or something?

message 45: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 29, 2011 04:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth Yeah. Orkit and Orcalot are both new Pokemon, that I think are in Black and White. You can find both of them on the wesite pokefarm.org .

message 46: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 38 comments Um...that's not what I wanted. My mom put internet blocks on my computer, so I was mostly expecting pictures, not websites. Thanks anyway.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Oops, sorry. I don't mean to put the websites or anything. I will try and get the pictures.

message 48: by Call me Random (last edited Feb 06, 2011 03:23PM) (new)

Call me Random | 38 comments Cool! :D

message 49: by Floride (new)

Floride everyone should join this group i just made nine members awesome idea so ya.....join

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth No. jk, jk. I will look into it.