It's RP time!!!! discussion

Boarding School Roleplay! > Boarding School roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Melenie walked into her dorm and started unpacking everything.

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Jess opened the door to her dorm and saw someone was already there. "Hey," she said, tucking a stray bit of hair behind her ear.

message 4: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Michael walked to his dorm with his hair that looked like he had just gotten out of bed. He lugged his big brown duffel bag and small suitcase with him. He kicked the door open, because his hands were full. His roommate wasn't there yet.

He started to unpack. He wanted to hurry so he could meet some new kids and hang out with friends.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mel turned around.
"Hi! I'm Melenie! You can call me Mel," she said.

message 6: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) When he got downstairs, he saw that a lot of kids were still arriving, so it'd probably be a while until he could actually hang out with anyone.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "I'm Jess," Jess said, smiling at Mel. She put her suitcase down and sat down on her bed. After a bit of consideration, she opened her suitcase and dug through it until she found a little teddy bear and put it on the pillow. That would be all the unpacking she'd do for now.

message 8: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Catrina, or Catie, drove up to her new school, and home. Here we go again... Catie thought, this was her 4 boarding school since her mom left her dad 2 years ago

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((awww!!!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mel looked around her area, making sure everything was unpacked.
"Hey wanna order pizza?" she asked. "My treat."

message 11: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Catie parked her '99 blue infinite and walked into the main office. She was told what room she would be in and she headed off with her suitcase in that direction

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Sure!" Jess loooooooooved pizza. "What kind do you want?" she asked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm gonna get artichokes and extra cheese, you? she asked and started dialing the pizza number.

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Jul 03, 2009 08:32PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Er, I'll pass on the artichokes. I guess I'll have pepperoni."
((*throws up* pepperoni....))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was thinking 1/2 and 1/2..." she said.

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "Sure." Jess nodded.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mel ordered the pizza. It arrived 1/2 a hour later. She started eating right away.
"Oh my gos this tastes so good after airplane food," she said.

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) "You came here on a plane?" Jess asked, tipping the delivery boy.

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((i'm gonna b 13 in 20 minutes YAY!!!))

A Filthy Youth groupie | 78 comments Mod
((happy bday!!! :D))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool! Respect your elders! *cough*me*cough* :P))
"Yeah, I live in Texas. My parents are leaving for this huge trip that's going around the world the work, and they'll be on that for a year," Mel said. Then she quickly added, "But we're from Austin, Texas. We didn't support Bush at ALL."
((hey where is the boarding school?))

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ((tnx filthy youth groupie!!!))
((I REFUSE, MAYROSE!!!))
Jess shrugged. She wouldn't have judged Mel based on that anyway. "I live in Chicago."
((it's in chicago, if that's ok with u?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah!))
"Lucky," she said.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) Jess smiled a little. "It's not that great," she said, opening the box of pizza and handing Mel a slice of her half.