Just Another Teenage Book Club discussion

JULIET, AARIC, AND JENN

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

look at the groups description box :):):)

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol!

message 3: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 324 comments Mod
LOL! I nearly fell out of my chair when I learned that I apparantly love tomatoes!!!! LOL that's so funny

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i was totally shocked to find that I was the funny one! lol

message 5: by Bridget (new)

excuse me?!? why were you shocked! YOU ARE SO FUNNY JENN AND YOU KNOW IT!!! :D:D

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, well im not funny in real life. my friends actually called me raisen bran because im 'so boring'! lol

message 7: by Bridget (new)

hey! thats no fair! i'm kinda like that too though. different i mean. i can't bring up tomatoes or anything because people will run away :D actually though I don't really car about tomatoes. they were just something that popped into my head, and i was bored, so i talked about them

but you are NOTHING like raisin bran!!! and anyway, they aren't the most boring cereal.

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, their boring compared to lucky charms wich it was my friends say they are! lol. but yeah, like im not boring in real life, im pretty weird and random, just compared to some of my friends, im boring, lol.

message 9: by Bridget (new)

lol you must have exciting friends :D:D but you aren't boring. and that's a fact

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, thank you. and theyre not exciting, persay, more along the lines of...criminally insane?

message 11: by Bridget (new)

lolol i wish i had criminally insane friends! compared to yours, mine are like shredded wheat. the non-frosted ones. except for one of my friends. she's awesome.

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 13: by Bridget (new)

:D

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn well...most of my friends are lucky charms...except for (JACKIE IF YOU READ THIS IM SORRY!! YOU KNOW I STILL LUV YOU! LOL) my one friend...she kind like kashi golean crunch...

message 15: by Bridget (new)

lol kashi golean crunch...poor jackie!!! be a lucky charms!!!

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yeah...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha juliet you will always remind me of tomatoes.

message 18: by Bridget (new)

great ;D

message 19: by Bridget (new)

hey, has anyone seen that bizarre advertisement on the side of the screen that has this lady wearing 3-D retro blue and red glasses???

it's random but snazzy ;D

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn um...no i havent....

message 21: by Bridget (new)

keep an eye out
it's pretty funny

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ok.....?

message 23: by Bridget (new)

i just noticed that at the end of your title it says YAY FIRE and I find that funny and slightly disturbing

see i'm not that observant.....oh well

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 25: by Bridget (new)

:D

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca i havent seen that ad either
i like bread! especially sourdough! oh ya, i like rice, too! i love any kinda rice you put in front of me! and pasta of all sorts; thats great to! lets just say, GO GRAINS!!!!!!!

message 27: by Bridget (new)

PASTA!! I had some tonight. It was good. I also had GARLIC BREAD which is the best kind of bread on this earth.

Excluding french toast bagels.

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca yum!