i love emily giffin books discussion

Emily's new book!?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meeshel (new)

Meeshel | 1 comments is it true Emily Giffin is coming out with a new book next year!? if it is true, i am absolutely excited

message 2: by Linette (new)

Linette Yes, in May!

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie | 1 comments Its an amazing book....

message 4: by Eileen (new)

Eileen (eileen345) | 2 comments I loved her new book too. She is one of my must buy authors. I have read everyone of her books. Wish she could write them faster.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I just can't believe that Emily is coming out with a new book next year! In May,u said? Wow! This is incredible...I can't believe it. Does anyone know what the name of the book is called? Or is it too early to tell so soon? Wow,that made my day! Happy readin',ya'll!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Spear | 1 comments Just finished her new novel "the one and only"! I am so in love with all of Emily Giffin's books so far.... Yet this one was my least favorite! :( As always, the story was definitely a page turner, especially in the fact that Emily's writing makes you identify with the main character, which in this case is a little disturbing!! Lol. I was definitely uncomfortable with parts of the book, but as a loyal Emily Giffin reader, it is definitely worth a try!