Brain Science Podcast discussion

FAQ > New Premium Options

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Campbell (GingerCampbell) | 311 comments Mod
For seven years all episodes and transcripts of the Brain Science Podcast were completely free. Listener donations have covered my expenses, but they haven't gotten me anywhere near my goal to work on this full-time.

That's the reason I have launched the Premium Subscription for $4.99 per month. The most recent 25 episodes will continue to FREE. Premium subscribers have unlimited access to all episodes and transcripts. Individual episodes (mp3) and transcripts are also available for $1 each.

One advantage of this new system is the the Mobile APPS are now free.

So far listener response has been quite positive, with many people taking advantage of discount codes.

message 2: by Bryan (new)

Bryan (BHStandley) | 2 comments Hello Folks, new subscriber here, first-time contributor.

I do have to say WHAT A DEAL! That we can have quick and easy access to "in a nutshell" summaries by all these great minds is virtually a miracle in itself. What a goldmine!

These interviews + Ginger's excellent Q&A + key point summaries have enabled me to understand the authors' thinking better, articulate the "net" of some of topics to interested others, and chase yet another fascinating new discovery line. I've bought four books as a result since I join just a week or so ago.

Thank you Dr. Campbell. The best "water cooler" in the Brain Science building.

message 3: by Ginger (new)

Bryan wrote: "Hello Folks, new subscriber here, first-time contributor.

I do have to say WHAT A DEAL! That we can have quick and easy access to "in a nutshell" summaries by all these great minds is virtually a ..."

Thanks Bryan. However, since the show is on hiatus until September I am currently recommending that subscribers stick with the monthly subscription rather than 6months or a year. That way you if you work your way through the entire library before September you can save some money.

message 4: by Ginger (new)

The show came of hiatus in September 2016 and I forgot to mention that you can now get the Premium subscription with PayPal. This is a feature people have been asking for ever since we launched Premium in January of 2014.

Whether you chose month-to-month or longer terms, your support is greatly appreciated.

unread topics | mark unread