Superhero RP discussion

RP > Jonas Brothers Recording Studio RP

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who wants to be the jonas brothers?))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((i guess i will...))

Fern sneaked into the recording studio....

message 3: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((oh wow...))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehehehehehe...... ))

message 5: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) The crazy fan girl whos name was Erin, was waiting outside the studio ready to 'attack' the Jobros.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehehehehehe))
Fern walked past her and laughed.. she walked in and went towards the recording room.. Big rob stopped her.. "Woa, little missy, back outside" He said. Fern laughed as a vine pulled him back against the wall... She walked into the room as nick was singing the line, 'Peter pan and wendy turned out fine..' they were in the middle of recording 'Fly with Me.'

She walked up to them, and she had turned the microphones off. "Ok, Nick, Joe, this is how its gonna work. I'm gonna take you with me, k?" She said. She didn't wait for an answer before grabbing Nick and Joe, and having a giant Hawk smashed through the ceiling and scooped them up, taking them to an abandoned warehouse.((hehehe, Erin saw that, right??))

message 7: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((yep))

Erin saw a giant bird fly out of the roof holding Nick and Joe, "OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed as she realized wat was happening to Nick and Joe.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehehe..)) Nick squirmed and joe smiled.. "Hey, whats your number?" He asked.. Nick sighed. "Shut up! we are getting kidnaped!" Nick said. Fern nodded. "Right. now, be good super stars and shut up!" Fern said..

message 9: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) After a few minutes of bickering with her father Erin got her way. A reward for Nick and Joes return was active. 4 million dollars for their return.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Fern talked on the phone Erin's dad.. "Ok, Leave the money in the park, under the big oak tree... and wait there for the two idiots, got it?"

message 11: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Erins dad: "Yes yes of course. As long as we get back the jobros."

Erin smiled happily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Be there in 30 minutes." Fern said. She hung up the phone. "Mk, you two, are gonna go sit under the tree after my tigers take the money, got it?" Nick nodded, and so did joe. They were wrapped in vines.. fern took them to the park and they hid in the bushes, waiting for Erin's father.

message 13: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Erin and Erins father arrived at the tree. Erins father was holding a suitcase holding the 4 million dollars. He srt it down and waited.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Fern sent out Nick and joe, and they were surrounded by tigers. they sat down under the tree, and the tigers brought fern the money back. Fern had another hawk get her and the tigers back to the lair.

message 15: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Erin squealed, "OH MY GOSH!!!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR GUYS AUTOGRAPH???????"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhhh..... can you get these vines off me first?" Nick asked.

message 17: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Oh yeah, sure, sure!" Erin ripped them off, "Im soooo glad your safe now."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks.. but, that girl was hot!" Joe said, getting out his pen and a piece of paper. "Who do we make this out too?" Joe asked.

message 19: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Erin rolled her eyes at the hot comment, "Make it out to Erin."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((srry.. sister kicked me off..))

Joe signed the paper, and nick got out a mix CD. "Hey, this CD has the songs we already recorded, without any changes to our voices, all in acoustic." He said, signing the top((the part that's ok to sign.)), and giving it to her.

message 21: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((yhis is erin/sorano's dream come true...))

message 22: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((haha. . .))

Erin squealed, "Oh thank you!!!"

message 23: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) ((Oh lord, Jonas fangirls scare the beejeezus out of me!))

message 24: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((im not really one, i just know a few of their songs and know who they r))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehehehehehe... i scare the beejeezus outta you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes, this is my biggest wish/dream...i luv nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))((OMJOMJOMJ!!!!!!!! KEVIN IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 26: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((I KNOW! When I found out I was like 'NO WAY!'))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((his fiance and him make such a cute couple^^))

message 28: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((i know! I thought it was so sweet!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((did u see the engagement party pics??? oh, everyone was smiling!!!!!!!))((See?? Look at all these: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/galler... ))

message 30: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 176 comments ((how old is he?? 20?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((i think about 21 or 22..))

message 32: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((hes 21))