♪MUSIC♫ discussion

Favorite singers > Michael Jakson

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) It is terribly sad. I still can't believe it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

its sad, yes, but i have two issues

one, people are obsessing over it, and its been almost a week. (true, showing respect, he was huge, loss of blah blah blah)

two, alot of people who used to make fun of him are all now talking about how sad they are, and its very fake and hypocritical

not to say that i'm not sad he died. i'm just saying it might be time to let go

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) I hate the hypocrisy. I've been a fan my whole life so it's really a shock to me. I can't speak for anyone else though.

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam I'm sorry, but I really can't say I feel anything. To be honest I thought he was dead already. I do feel a bit sad and sorry for him, though. He was accused his whole life, not to mention tortured.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 20 comments ok in think he is very pop singer, but that does not maen that we should have a day just for him. people make seem like Jesus dead or somthing. i love the guy music, but i'm not going to worshipe him. sorry if i say somthing mean to antone out there,but i just want you all to know what i think.

message 6: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 240 comments I never really was a big fan . . not saying I hated him or anything, but I never really listened to his stuff.

message 7: by Yui, The ipod lover (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) | 252 comments Mod
I don't know about you guys, but I think that those crazy mourners (fans) should actually show respect by buying his albums, not just say R.I.P. everywhere.

message 8: by Rickie (new)

Rickie Rose | 2 comments it makes me really sad...i watched his madison square garden concert on HBO when I was like 6 and ever since then I have been a HUGE fan...he truely changed my life and in the long run made me be a better performer... he was amazing and confident!

message 9: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 20 comments A lot of people...

message 10: by Yui, The ipod lover (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) | 252 comments Mod
I don't know why he is getting so much attention though. I mean he's great and I think he deserves to be called king of pop but I don't remember John Lennon's funeral this big.

message 11: by Katy (new)

Katy (mklinsao) | 6 comments He's incredible. The GREATEST entertainer in history. Whether or not you like his music, youve gotta admit hes extremely talented. singer, songwriter, musician, incredible dancer, choreographer, humanitarian, the list goes on and on. im only 13 and ive come to realize that most people my age will never come to appreciate him nearly as much as i do. ive grown up listening to him, i admire him, hes my idol. unfortunately, most people my age may only come to appreciate him now that hes gone. but he can never truly die. all of his music is amazing, but my favorites would probably be billie jean, smooth criminal, dirty diana, black or white, you are not alone, and more that i cant thinkof. got 2 of his memorial shirts!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bendomolena!!! wrote: "its sad, yes, but i have two issues

one, people are obsessing over it, and its been almost a week. (true, showing respect, he was huge, loss of blah blah blah)

two, alot of people who used to mak..."

NO ONE HURT ME...I couldn't STAND that dude. At least I'm not being hypocritical.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael Jakson was and still is awesome!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, Thriller, Beat It, and Smooth Criminal are pretty beastly. but who in the world bleaches their skin??? What was he on when he made that decision. I'm sorry, he's really not that bad, but I can't figure that out!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never disliked mj, but i've never been exactly a fan. and notice that the whole world hated him for whatever molestation charges and things until he died.