Naruto Fan Club discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
((Rp here. But who didn't see this comming lol))

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 18 comments -Sue walked through the village hidden in the leave's gate with her team- "That was one EASY mission. I can't bealieve it was ranked a c ranked mission. how bout we go to Ichiraku Ramen shop for a reward?" -the team starts heading towards the ramen shop-

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Takasuya walked through the gates of Konoha and took a deep breath, "Damn its good to be home."

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 14 comments naruto was walking with sakura and ino when ino says, well well well sakura sasuke left cuz he didnt like you, sakura flares and says he left cuz he saw your face! naruto is just watching ino and sakura fighting than shikamaru appears and asks naruto if he wants to train with him and neji. naruto nods than they both walked away

Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto naruto was walking with neji when lee kicked naruto in the face out of nowhere. Naruto asked lee why he did it. Lee said that Naruto looked like the bone guy he fought before. so they keped on walking. then naruto did uzumaki barrage on lee. Then Naruto told lee that he was sorry but he looked like pain. Then neji did rotation on everyone. they all asked why he did that. Neji said that he saw a bug coming towards him.

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Emiko sat in a tree practicing her Flower ninjutsu

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 7 comments Atsuya sat against a tree,bored and depressed,practicing a fire justu.

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "Atsuya watch it i'm working here"she said looking down at her old team mate

message 10: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey how can i jump in?))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 7 comments Atsuya jumped.She looked up,calling,"Im trying to master it so i can cauterize my arm!!"

((I forgot to mention shes a cutter))

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments ((hehe))

"Yeah yeah yeah but you know how hard this jutsu is!"

message 13: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((where are you guys?))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 7 comments "Yeah,I do know!So just let me!"Atsuya said,then burned the wound on her wrist.

message 15: by Soon-yiHearto (last edited Apr 08, 2010 05:52PM) (new)

Soon-yiHearto soon-yi was training in the woods

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Emiko sighed"I wish youd stop doing that"

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame was taking a stroll in the woods, he saw Soon-yi training. He said "You workin hard there?"

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "She always dose"EMiko said from her tree

message 19: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame said "Ah, Emiko, it's nice to see you again." He smiled

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Emiko gave a nod and hopped down

message 21: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
He asked "How have your studies been going?"

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "I'm a Jonin now"

message 23: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame said "That's pretty good, especially at your age."

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "I'm nineteen!!!!"she said pouting at him

message 25: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame laughed and said "I know, just tryin to piss you off." He stuck his tounge out and then grinned.

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments She punched him

message 27: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
He blocked with the palm of his hand and said "You'll have to do better than that."

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments SHe hand burst into flame in his palm

message 29: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
His hand the covered itself in water and he closed his hand, dousing the fire. He smirked

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments She dissappered and appered on his back"Boo"

message 31: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey how can I jump in?))

message 32: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
He backfliped while twirling, throwing her off. He put his hands in his pocket and just smiled.

message 33: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments ((Your charater is now my charaters best friend))

message 34: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
((Hehehe, alright and J, they are right next to you lol))

message 35: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments She flipped back"You know I'm not that good at hand to hand. Flower Jutsu and genjutsu are my style"

message 36: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame said "Alright, let's see what you got."

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments She jumpe din a tree and whiped out a bay wood shard. She thew it and though dull sliced like a kuni."Bay Wood for sharpness."she said

message 38: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame sliced through the make-shift kunai with his katana. He sheathed his katana back and gave her a look.

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "Ice Plant!"she said eating some petals then she blew and everything started to freeze

message 40: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
"Fire Style: Fire Bomb Jutsu!" He shot out several large balls of fire that defrosted everything and was headed straight for Emiko.

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments "Juniper"she said and then the fire consumed her. She didnt even try and dodge

message 42: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame just watched, waiting for her next move.

message 43: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments When the fire died she was gone.

message 44: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Leith smirked and said "Censuguan!" He had his eyes then he jumped in the air, then said "Censuguan: Safeguard!" He twirled around and he made an impenitrable force feild. He was a blur and all you could see was the shimmer of the force feild.

message 45: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Still Emiko was no where. Then there was a scream

message 46: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame stopped and listened, to get a precise location of the scream.

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Emiko screamed again"Kiro-san!"

message 48: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame dashed towards the noise with incredible speed.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 32 comments Emiko was in a ring of fire and Orchimaru stood not far away from her

message 50: by Austin (new)

Austin | 90 comments Mod
Kirosame saw Orochimaru and he snarled. He said "Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu!" A huge water ball formed from the pond near them and rushed for the ring of fire.

« previous 1 3