Being a Teen discussion

Life > Billy Mays is DEAD!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments Didn't know where to put this topic.

anyways...billy mays is dead.

message 2: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments this is sad. i think he inhaled too much oxiclean.

just kidding....

message 3: by campbema (new)

campbema Okay so far that would be Farah Fawcette (spelling?)), Michael Jackson, the other guy, and Billy Mayes. In my family we've realized death comes in 3s but now its four ppl dead so then 2 more people are expected to die apparently.

message 4: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments wow. well then, who's next?!?!?

i hope its not britney spears...or someone like that...

message 5: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 590 comments OMGsoh, so yesterday I told my mom about Micheal Jackson thing and she doesn't seem shocked. Today I told her about the oxiclean guy (as that is his name to us) and she says. "WahT? How can that be?"

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 970 comments Mod
XD wow well then....

message 7: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments its sad. whos gonna be my favorite tv commercial person!

message 8: by campbema (new)

campbema the shamwow guy lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i cant believe all these famous people are dying. I bet there is like some mass murderer on the lose killing a bunch of famous people that he thinks is annoying and setting it up to look like an accident. hmmmmm.....
lol jk

message 10: by campbema (new)

campbema lol. No what happened to billy was that he was on a plane and there was turbulance and he got hit in the head. He didn't get it checked oput, but when he got home he didn't feel well so he went to bed and never woke up, he probably had a concussion or something

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i know. i saw it on yahoo news. i was only kidding lol

message 12: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments Jason wrote: "anthony sullivan! duh! it totally sucks though, i loved pitchmen on discovery channel and billy mays is dead!!!!"

I do too! But without Billy Mays there is no show. =(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i wonder if they are gonna make an announcement about it on pitchmen or not.

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments I'm sure they will...and they'll probably start playing oxiclean commercials all the time just bcuz he's on them...that would be bad...I don't really like those commercials...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. they are funny yet so annoying at the same time :D

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments I know! CUZ HE'S ALWAYS YELLING REALLY LOUD LIKE THIS! lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ya

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments It makes my head hurt =(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ya sort of, but i have a friend thats like that, so im totally used to it. i think its super duper funny lol. but then again, im kind of an annoying person if you ever meet me in real life....annoying in a good way, i promise

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments I'm not exactly an annoying person really...I can be really random though...like, I have a tendancy to randomly say meow in the middle of a conversation...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha you sound like my best guy friend!

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments That's kind of insulting...lol jk

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

no no no hes super nice and i trust him more than my girl friends

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments But I'm not a guy...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

OTHER than that lol

message 26: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments lol ok. That's good. I didn't really think I looked like a guy...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

nope

message 28: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments Good to know.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

hey can i message u about something? i dont wanna say it on a comment, cuz then everyone will be able to read it. its just something personal with my life that i need to talk to someone about. u dont have to if u dont want to

message 30: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments It's ok. I'm always willing to talk.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

thnx

message 32: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments No problem. Whenever you wanna talk you can just send me a message =)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks youz ! :)

message 34: by Jill :) (new)

Jill :) who was the other person that died besdides micheal jackson, billy mays, and that farrah girl???

message 35: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Farrah Fawcett. She was a huge 80's star x.x I'm sad that she died.

message 36: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) and ed mcmahon, or however you spell it. and someone else too i think?

message 37: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Are you serious? Someone else has died? Who's Ed Mc... something -headdesk-

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) idk... but it was before the rest of them, i think...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmmmmm...

message 40: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments Jayda wrote: "Are you serious? Someone else has died? Who's Ed Mc... something -headdesk-"

Ed McMahon was the dude on the Johnny Carson show...you know the guy that says "Heeeeeere's Johnny!"? That's Ed McMahon...

message 41: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (redchick2012) | 1 comments im upset I loved that man I swear he was around those chemicals too much :(

message 42: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments Apparently he died, like, right after a flight that had a rough landing...he said that all the luggage and stuff was falling and he got hit in the head but he was ok...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i still think its a mass murderer on the loose!! lol
jk

message 44: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If it was...I wouldn't be worried bcuz they seem to go for talented people and I have no talent. lol

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ya. they seem to go for annoying talented people.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

why the "cross" face? lol

hypocrite clams... No… that's the laughing man.

message 49: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments lol

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

i see said the blind man @>.<@

« previous 1 3