The Mysterious Benedict Society discussion

Welcome New People

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (dizzybee) | 45 comments Mod
You are now offically part of the Mysterious Benedict
society!!! All you need to do is tell me about yourself!! Introduce yourself!!!
Hello I am Bianca and I am the moderator!
I love soccer, math, reading, and science!!

message 2: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) I still need to read the books. I am only in it now so I won't forget to join again when I read it. Should I still be in it?
I am also Bianca and I like reading, drawing, volleyball, tennis, greek mythology, and a lotsa stuff more. XD

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Cool welcome and no its fine that you haven't read them yet! But you should

message 4: by Frances (last edited Jul 03, 2009 03:00PM) (new)

Frances (sugarcubescruffy) | 4 comments
My name is Frances and my favorite character is Kate. I play soccer, tennis and some other sports that I forget sometimes. I love reading and I can't wait for the third one to come out!

message 5: by Bianca (new)

I know I am excited for the third book!!
And welcome to the Mysterious Benedict Society!!! Kate is cool I wish I could do things like her!

message 6: by Allysonkat (new)

Allysonkat | 2 comments Ninja•Daughter of Poseidon•Hunter of Artemis wrote: "I still need to read the books. I am only in it now so I won't forget to join again when I read it. Should I still be in it?
I am also Bianca and I like reading, drawing, volleyball, tennis, greek ..."

Have you read the Percy Jackson books? Oh, yeah, HI! I'm Ally (pronounced like "Allie" but people always get it wrong :P) and I have never actually read these books but I joined because yeah friends :) I sound really stupid, bt I do that a lot.

message 7: by Bianca (new)

that is fine welcome!!!!!!!!! I have read percy jackson

message 8: by Frances (new)

Frances (sugarcubescruffy) | 4 comments me too

message 9: by Bianca (new)

cool well at least we all have read those books

message 10: by Allysonkat (new)

Allysonkat | 2 comments :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey my name is Dana, I'm kind of new to this. Still trying to find out how these group things work.

message 12: by Bianca (new)

hello dana welcome to the MBS (Mysterious Benedict Society) don't worry I am to

Tiffany-Krystal Bristol (pinkmerlot) Hi, I'm Pink may (soon to be Pink Merlot) and I love the mysterious Benedicts society! I am like a mix of Kate, Constance, and Reynie (and am very weird if you couldn't tell) and I love math, used to play the tuba, used to fence, and want to be a detective one day. :o)

message 14: by Bianca (new)

cool nice to meet you Pink !! Anyways a mix is always good to have!! I like math too so don't fear you are not the only one!!

message 15: by Tess (new)

Tess Hey I'm Tess. My favorite character is Constance. I love to read (duh). If there is a roleplay chance, I call dibs on being Constance!

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 1 comments Hey! I'm Meghan. I've read all of the books and I love all of the characters. I obviously like to read. I also like to play soccer and hang out with my family and friends:-)

message 17: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (isabellaclemmens_) | 2 comments Hi I am Isabella I love soccer math and cats

message 18: by Rylee (new)

Rylee (theneverlandgal) | 9 comments HI my name is Ella, I wish it was Kate. I love Buckets, acting,and Hamilton,oh and of course this book