Book Haven discussion

Dead Discussions > Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is a YA author. She began writing at a very young age, but still managed to achieve the status of a bestselling author!

She currently has two series, and I love both of them. One is titled Den of Shadows, and the other is The Kiesha'ra series.

Den of Shadows is about vampires. Kiesha'ra series is kind of a supernatural version of romeo and juliet. Two fueding families...but with a much happier ending! The families are sortof like shapeshifters...

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I've read all her stuff. I read her latest back in March Persistence of Memory. It was a great concept. When reading her books, I'm always so disappointed when the story is over! I loved the first few of the Kiesha'ra, but they kind of fizzled out by the end. I guess I liked the main characters from the two first books more than the other generation that came next.

message 3: by J.D. (new)

Melissa wrote: "I've read all her stuff. I read her latest back in March Persistence of Memory. It was a great concept. When reading her books, I'm always so disappointed when the story is over! ..."
I still need to read Persistence of Memory. I haven't gotten around to it yet. :(

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 188 comments i read the first three Kiesha'ra books, havent read the rest.

And she wrote a vamp book I liked - cant think of the name

message 5: by J.D. (new)

Terri wrote: "i read the first three Kiesha'ra books, havent read the rest.

And she wrote a vamp book I liked - cant think of the name"

It was probably one of the books in her "Den of Shadows" series...
Melissa, I know what you mean about how the Kiesha'ra series lost its allure after the first few books. I felt that she dragged the series out too long!