The Lounge discussion

27 views
Other > Swearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

well,im usually ok with it but i kno it is against a lot of ppl's religion and there's no reason for it to be on the computer to begin with


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

crap is fine,it's not cussing and i mean is that what you want to hear coming out of someone's mouth every five seconds?


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

wow,nice....


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

cuel


message 5: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) MY TEACHER SAYS DIOS MIO IN CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wow thats crazy


message 7: by Dapplenose (last edited Jun 28, 2009 12:35PM) (new)

Dapplenose well my perspective on cussing is not that everytime somebody says **** that it's that big of a deal but i just don't want to hear it. "my apologies" for wanting to keep my vocab clean. cussing is just dirty and in my opinion shows you're so incapible you don't know how to use a proper vocabulary.


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree,thank God for finally finding someone who agrees with me.


message 9: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose *high fives pudding* yeah i hate cussing there's just no reason for it


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree,although sometimes it slips if i get rlly frustrated,though immediately i say sorry


message 11: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose sometimes it slips. do you say crap?


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah,i don't consider it a cuss word


message 13: by Dapplenose (last edited Jun 28, 2009 12:45PM) (new)

Dapplenose i do too, i don't consider it a cussword either...
it's just another word for poop although crap sounds more serious


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol,i actually prefer it to saying poop


message 15: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose me too. poop sounds wierd.


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yep,and it sounds worse,like more disgusting


message 17: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose totally. who wants to imagine brown stuff?


message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 34 comments puddin'!


message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose ...


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

lol,hi Ambrosia...did u eat the cookie?This is Marisa-Marisa this is Ambrosia


message 21: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 34 comments HI...and yes.


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

good,now you've had ur meds


message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 34 comments =p


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol


message 25: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose ello =)




message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yay,now that we kno each other...P@Rt@Y!!!


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "*high fives pudding* yeah i hate cussing there's just no reason for it"

the reason is to show how u rly feel, expressing urself...if a meteor hit ur house ud probly say holy s..."



i agree with that



message 28: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "*high fives pudding* yeah i hate cussing there's just no reason for it"

the reason is to show how u rly feel, expressing urself...if a meteor hit ur house ud probly say holy s..."


cussing shows that you are incapable of showing how you feel without using vulgar language


message 29: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "well my perspective on cussing is not that everytime somebody says **** that it's that big of a deal but i just don't want to hear it. "my apologies" for wanting to keep my vocab..."

well...where does cussing get you in life? you see the gangsters on tv with their saggy pants and every other word has to be bleeped out. where's that getting them? usually jail.


message 30: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "i do too, i don't consider it a cussword either...
it's just another word for poop although crap sounds more serious"

shit is another word for crap too"


it may be but **** it a vulgar word, crap is a little better


message 31: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose *sigh*
swearing shouln't be fun. it is vulger. and if you don't start using ***s or random symbols i'm going to have to leave the group


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

plz LittleDolphin,there is no reason to cuss here and it isn't being snobby if you choose not to cuss,it doesn't make your vocabulary any better


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

swearing isn't fun,i don't see why if you swear that makes you have a good time,i don't care if you do it but plz don't do it on this group


message 34: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "it is not vulger and you shouldnt leave just becuz i swear, and swearing is fun, you should try it sometime, swearing and having fun i mean"

i leave all groups that cuss. i even left a group once because the mod said s*** in a book review. you got a problem with that?


message 35: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "it is not vulger and you shouldnt leave just becuz i swear, and swearing is fun, you should try it sometime, swearing and having fun i mean"

swearing is filthy and against my religion


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i actually find random symbols better,typing the actual word isn't fun becuz it doesn't get u what u want


message 37: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose yeah
i do random symbols all the time because it doesn't even have to be one bd word in particular


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

#$%^&%$#@$^*&%$%&*#^$%$^I^#%$%#^$%^%
YAY!


message 39: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "LittleDolphin wrote: "it is not vulger and you shouldnt leave just becuz i swear, and swearing is fun, you should try it sometime, swearing and having fun i mean"

i leave all ..."


i don't care about what you say. you could say the dirtiest word existent but i don't want to see it or hear it


message 40: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose you have cussed a few times


message 41: by Deeken (new)

Deeken To many people swearing is very destructive to religion and feelings. Swearing can be extremely rude to some people. many other things can get the job done just as well.


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

it is bad,in my pov,i don't care to see or hear it,it just means you can't think of anything better to say


message 43: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose yeah!


message 44: by Deeken (new)

Deeken exactly. There are many other ways to work things out better than swearing. I mean if dapplenose and I swore every time we got into an argument we would have probably had a way worse friendship than we do now.


message 45: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose ya


message 46: by Deeken (new)

Deeken an agreement. We just got over a moderate argument.


message 47: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose what do you mean by you believe in God? please explain.


message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

grrrrrrr


message 49: by Deeken (new)

Deeken And yet some people will rip you off and maybe even flag you.


message 50: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose LittleDolphin wrote: "Dapplenose wrote: "what do you mean by you believe in God? please explain."

i believe in god and thats that, what do u want to hear me say about him"


i just want to know what you mean by you believe in him. like...are you a christian or what?


« previous 1 3 4 5 6
back to top