Book Haven discussion

Specific authors > James Clemens

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
James Clemens is one of my all time favorite fantasy authors! He is extremely unique, and each new chapter in his books manage to surprise me. I hope that others will give him a try...

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I just looked him up on my library's website and they have the whole series! I'll be sure to pick one up soon. They look good.

message 3: by new_user (new)

new_user Which series, Joy?

message 4: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
It is called the banned and banished. Wit'ch Fire is the book to start with. It was also the better series out of the two he wrote! I discovered him a long time ago! I still have yet to find a fantasy author quite like him...

When I read this series I actually started with the second book. LOL I picked it up not realizing that it was part of a series. I ended up reading the 1st book in the series last. I don't think the 1st book quite demonstrates James Clemens literary ability. He doesn't fully come into himself until the 2nd book. I did notice that with each book the series gets better and better!

message 5: by new_user (new)

new_user I've come across his books browsing the library. Thought about picking them up. I'll put them on the TBR.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) Absolutely adore "The Banned and the Banished!" It is AMAZING!!!