Book Haven discussion

Specific authors > Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
So far, the only series I have read by Richelle Mead is Vampire Academy. I have to say that it is by far my favorite series outside of historical romance! I am completely in love with Dimitri!

message 2: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 452 comments I have read those also but I am currently her book Succubus Blues and I am really enjoying it.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I have those Succubus books but haven't started.

message 4: by J.D. (new)

Uniquely Moi wrote: "I have those Succubus books but haven't started."
Same here. It is another one of the series I keep meaning to begin. LOL My hubby read Succubus Blues and thought it was awesome...

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish There are sooooooooooo many to read. I have 5 or 6 Darkyn to finish so those are going with me tomorrow when I leave on vacation.

message 6: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Joy wrote: "So far, the only series I have read by Richelle Mead is Vampire Academy. I have to say that it is by far my favorite series outside of historical romance! I am completely in love with Dimitri!
"

High Five! I love Dimitri!!

message 7: by J.D. (new)

BTW I found out that the film rights were sold to fox for Succubus Blues. So there is a POSSIBILITY that they may turn it into a tv series within the next could of years. It is not guarenteed though...

message 8: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 452 comments Joy wrote: "BTW I found out that the film rights were sold to fox for Succubus Blues. So there is a POSSIBILITY that they may turn it into a tv series within the next could of years. It is not guarenteed thoug..."

I hope it pans out! I would love to watch it.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 45 comments Hmm.. I would watch it if I have time, but it wouldn't be one of those things I would be waiting eagerly for. In the books, Jerome keeps on saying how Georgina is too depressing, and I agree. If they make it a tv series, the characters might come across as mopey and downright dreadful. Plus, there's a lot of figuring stuff out in their head stuff going on, so I'm not sure how the directors are gonna do that. All in all, its not that I don't think it shouldn't be made into a tv series, its just that there are a lot of challenges if they do that.