Airhead Series discussion

airhead

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) OMG i love the airhead series!!!!

message 2: by evie (new)

evie me too. i like this series better than all the other meg cabot books i've read.

message 3: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) they are soooo awesome!!! have you read the third book yet? it is pretty good.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) This book is nice, but a little boring to read at some points.

message 5: by evie (new)

evie Amy wrote: "This book is nice, but a little boring to read at some points."

yeah i think so too

message 6: by Mimmy (new)

Mimmy | 1 comments Some of you people are obviously too young to be reading this book because there is no boring bits in this book! You just don't understand it. Airhead=Great, Being Nikki=GReat Runaway = soooooooo gooooooood!
Luv some of u guys!
Mimmy

for_books'_sake Evie wrote: "Amy wrote: "This book is nice, but a little boring to read at some points."

yeah i think so too"

I agree sort of, I mean in bits where Em is describing all the celebrities she is hanging out with when she is Nikki, it's like Ok we get it you're very famous. Just get on with the story already!

message 8: by Lessi (new)

Lessi | 5 comments I like this series and i would rate it a five out of five but sometimes
it gets a bit annoying when em starts describing things like clothes and fame ect.I mean its ok the first couple of times but then it gets
like every time she meets someone , like in the first book for example basicly after everything she says she says well nikkis hair well nikkis hair well nikkis house well nikkis dog and were just like we get the point girl!

message 9: by Lessi (new)

Lessi | 5 comments Maria wrote: "they are soooo awesome!!! have you read the third book yet? it is pretty good."
NO i havent i just finished the second OMG ending so sad does she escape pleeeeese tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Lessi (new)

Lessi | 5 comments Elle wrote: "OMG i love the airhead series!!!!"

i know the best one ive read and im soooooo picky with my books!

message 11: by Lessi (new)

Lessi | 5 comments IT so sucks its not longer pleeessse extend to 10 booookkkkssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) I love the Airhead series and lots of other books by Meg Cabot!!!!!