David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)
This topic is about Deadly Little Secret
Archives (Book of the Month) > January 2014 Book of the Month - Deadly Little Secret

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen’s Library | 11225 comments Mod
Author Laurie Stolarz will be joining our group for an author Q&A from January 27 - February 2nd! You can join the thread here https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

We're featuring her first book in her amazing Touch series Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz as one of our January Book of the Month reads.

Read and discuss here! :)

message 2: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10712 comments Mod
This one sounds really really good!

message 3: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12897 comments Mod
It is really really good ;) LOL I may reread it, or a few from the series before the Q&A. Its been a long time since I've read this specific one!

Cindee | 331 comments I enjoyed this book as well, I have the others to this series but have yet to read them. the first book I couldn't get out of my head to get into book 2.

message 5: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10712 comments Mod
Wow, you've read a bunch of the books this month, Cindee :) I'm a little behind!

Me too, David! ;)

Cindee | 331 comments Haha, nah i've hardly read anything this month. I seen to keep picking books that won't hook me but hook me enough to finish. Usually those take me a long time to read cause I rather play candy crush then read them for an hour lol. I read this one either early last year or the year before. But I might read it again when it comes time. Although im really looking forward to reading Ashes or is it Ashfall lol well either one of those im looking forward to it lol.

Cindee | 331 comments Haha, nah i've hardly read anything this month. I seen to keep picking books that won't hook me but hook me enough to finish. Usually those take me a long time to read cause I rather play candy crush then read them for an hour lol. I read this one either early last year or the year before. But I might read it again when it comes time. Although im really looking forward to reading Ashes or is it Ashfall lol well either one of those im looking forward to it lol.

This is another book I'll be starting in the next week or so. Anyone else? If you've already read it, what did YOU think? :)

message 10: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

I am planning to reread it, but waiting for my copy to get here in the mail!

message 11: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

So I did my reread, and I seriously read it all at once, and loved it! I now want to reread the rest of the series! It has a very original concept, and I love how the author used the MC's artistic talent as a method for her psychic abilities to develop! I have to say, though, I was never a huge fan of Ben. He felt kind of creepy to me...

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadly Little Secret (other topics)