Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Demonica: General discussions > which book was your favorite?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 86) (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Mine was deffinately the third. so awesome.

message 2: by Teri (new)

Teri (terifili) | 3 comments ME TOO!

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I have to agree I loved the first one. The second one was okay but the third was my favorite

message 4: by Shawna (new)

Shawna (shawnalovesromance) | 9 comments Yep, Passion Unleashed was my favorite too!

message 5: by Nichole (new)

Nichole The third. Wraith is SEXY HOT!!!!!!

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll (ryaegurl) | 8 comments i liked all three but i loved shades story and my favorite is wraiths

Unapologetic_Bookaholic I liked all three but E is my fave character. I liked his personality and the struggle he had to go through being around Tayla.

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments Nichole wrote: "The third. Wraith is SEXY HOT!!!!!!"

Ditto !!!!
Wraith is my favorite out of the brothers. So HOT!

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I think though Lore is going to bring a whole new sexy to the brothers.
I love wraith and i was so shocked when was given the chance to be a father and his mate took on the challenge of taking his child in. I want them to have a child of their own.
oh hell I want them all to have children

message 10: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll (ryaegurl) | 8 comments Brandy wrote: "I think though Lore is going to bring a whole new sexy to the brothers.
I love wraith and i was so shocked when was given the chance to be a father and his mate took on the challenge of taking his..."

i agree 100%

message 11: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll (ryaegurl) | 8 comments on the children thing that is but the lore thing im not so sure about

message 12: by Lea (new)

Lea (Birdsong216) | 3 comments E is HOT!!!!! Loved him with Tayla!

message 13: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) yeah I have to say that is hot
but you know it is hard to say which one is hotter

message 14: by Sandra.D. (new)

Sandra.D. (mookiie_lubb) | 1 comments I LOVED ...LOVED Wraith!!! so HOT N SEXY!!!!

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments yay another for Wraith

message 16: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Maybe Lore will surprise as all and became the best... but better than Wraith... It will be hard!

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments yeah
who knows, each book got better and better.

message 18: by Heather (new)

Heather Brewster | 8 comments I love Wraith too and his story was hot,Hot,HOT.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved the first one and the third too=Wraith !!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 19 comments I have a feeling I will like Lore's book the most. We'll see.

message 21: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
You have a good feeling there Danielle, you won't be disappointed.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) So far Wraith's book was my Favorite book, But the 1st with Eidolon is sharing that spot as well :)

message 23: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Ebone **Princess Nhya** wrote: "So far Wraith's book was my Favorite book, But the 1st with Eidolon is sharing that spot as well :)"

Wait till you get to Lore´s book. LOL.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 19 comments Vale wrote: "You have a good feeling there Danielle, you won't be disappointed."

Good news, Vale.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

THEY are all my favorites I can't choose

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) Vale wrote: "Ebone **Princess Nhya** wrote: "So far Wraith's book was my Favorite book, But the 1st with Eidolon is sharing that spot as well :)"

Wait till you get to Lore´s book. LOL."

I know.. I'm trying to savor so I haven't read it yet :-) it may be my next book though after I finish covet.

message 27: by Shari (new)

Shari (Charboneau) | 43 comments I agree with you Cynthia, they are all my favorites. I can't just pin point one.

I am almost done with Lore's book and i'm loving it. It might, just might, be my favorite :)))))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm everyone seems to love this LORE book lets see when I read it

message 29: by Lo (new)

Lo | 19 comments Larissa won the round against Nalini!!!

Here is the next round and so far she is ahead 289-159
http://dabwaha.com/blog/2010/03/27/el...

Go Larissa!!!!!

message 30: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (Vixhen) | 14 comments I loved them all, but I have to say that Lore is my favorite!

message 31: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
LOL, it's hard to choose just one.

message 32: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i'd have to say passion unleased, which seems to be a favorite of everyones.

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments I really liked Shade's story..that is until I read Wraith's story..he instantly became my favorite! All the books are great and get better with each new one..can't wait for the next one!

message 34: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments Lori wrote: "I really liked Shade's story..that is until I read Wraith's story..he instantly became my favorite! All the books are great and get better with each new one..can't wait for the next one!"

i knoe. me too. i mean after unbound pleasure when i read shade's story i was like OMG. i love shade. and i was like nothing could top desire unchained until i read wraith's story.

message 35: by Ni_kii (new)

Ni_kii | 4 comments Lores book without a doubt!!! I think the characters are so well written and the relationship between lore and sin is fantastic!

message 36: by new_user (new)

new_user First book was my favorite, and then maybe the fourth.

message 37: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
new_user wrote: "First book was my favorite, and then maybe the fourth."

Really n-u?? And what about the third?

message 38: by new_user (new)

new_user I really like E. LOL. I liked the third too. That would come after the other two. I didn't like book two very much.

message 39: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments book 2-3 r my absolute favorites. i found that i liked the fourth but not as much as passion unlease and desire unchained.

message 40: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
hmmm, mine were 3 and 4. 3 because of the plot, I thing more things happened in that one that in the rest of the books in the series all together. And the vamp thing was hot!lol. 4 because I loved Lore, he was the best.

message 41: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i liked lore, but i didnt connect wit idess as much as the other females.

message 42: by Leanna (new)

Leanna (Bookie10) | 5 comments My fave was the third book. I love Wraith, mmm! Lore is running a close second though. I can't wait to read Sin and Con's story, it can't come soon enogh!

message 43: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 28 comments Wraith was by far my fave. E comes in second.

message 44: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I agree with you girls. Wraith is my top fav brother, but my 2nd is Lore,lol.

message 45: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments wraith is my favorite, and shade is second..hahahaha. we all have different seconds.

message 46: by Gaynell (new)

Gaynell (GaynellK) | 3 comments I'd have to say that Eidolon is my favorite, but I like Shade, Wraith, and Lore, too.

message 47: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
hahahahahaha,well, that's good. To pick them all is always the best answer, haha.

message 48: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments The third book is my fave. I love Wraith's character & I love the dialogue between Wraith & Serena. I also love the tender thoughts he has about her. My second fave is the second book about Shade.

message 49: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments Although I constantly lust for Wraith, my fav story was Eidolon's. The chemistry in "Pleasure Unbound" between him and Tayla kept me captivated from one page to the next. And, the various creatures, albeit disgusting, kept me intriqued as well. I rated "Please Unbound" 5/5.

message 50: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlybuggie) | 2 comments The first book is my favorite! E and Tayla are such an amazing couple to read about and their journey was so interesting! That being said, E is my favorite of the brothers so that may have something to do with it!!
But really, if any of them knocked on your door, you wouldn't turn them down would you? ;)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ecstasy Unveiled (other topics)
Pleasure Unbound (other topics)