twilight lovers! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) Micheal Jackson is DEAD! My radio just told me! He died in his home this mornigh!! He had a heart attack then went into cardiac arrest and is now DEAD!

I dont usally post on here but this is a really big group and I just wanted to get the news out so here it is!!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) So did Farrah Faucet. I honestly have no idea how to spell that.

message 3: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) yah! and peps say that superstars die in 3's so who is next?!

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Wow I would hope that in the future announcments like this could at least be posted with a little class and sympathy. Let's not forget that this man was a history making artist and also the father of three young children!!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) I was never a big fan of him, personally, but he did have a big carrier. I feel sorry for him, leaving all of that behind. Wasn't he in the middle of a tour, too?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I would hope that in the future announcments like this could at least be posted with a little class and sympathy. Let's not forget that this man was a history making artist and also the father"

Micheal Jackson died today, after going into cardiac arrest. He was being brought into the UCLA hospital after collapsing in his home. He was pronounced dead within six minutes of traveling to the hospital in an ambulence. Outside the hospital hundreds of fans are weeping, and surrounding the doors. Michael's loyal bodyguards are blocking the doors.

He has been in Los Angeles for two months rehearsing for a comeback tour he was going to launch in London.

He was an artist that transends the generations, and a father of three. His hits included the iconic "Thriller" and "Billy Jean". He will be missed greatly

message 7: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) Rest In Peace! He had gone though so much I think that everyone will miss him... unless your weird and dont like him...

message 8: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Thanx Melzz!!! I appriciate your very informative reporting and also your heartfelt sympathy

message 9: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Where d'you get that? If that's from the radio, DUDE Melzz! Ya have a photographic memory there!

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie I was really surpristed that he died! I was like "What!" he's dead! for good!

message 11: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Although, I think he died because he was taking too many drugs then his heart failed. I mean, that's a theory. Not a fact.
And does anyone know WHY he changed the color of his skin??? When I heard he was really black I was like, WHY???? I would be proud to be black if I were him!!!

message 12: by Susan C (new)

Susan C (somersetpurplegmailcom) Suzi (Rose Firethorn) wrote: "yah! and peps say that superstars die in 3's so who is next?!"

Ed McMahon died the beginning of the week. so there's your three!

message 13: by Susan C (new)

Susan C (somersetpurplegmailcom) I feel for his family and children even though I was never a big fan.

I was more saddened to see that Farah Fawcet died after her unbelievable battle with cancer. She tried it all and was always ready to fight the cancer away.

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Oh I know it was so sad.... he was such a good singer. I feel bad for his kids.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2009 09:16PM) (new)

Rest in peace.

[image error][image error][image error]

They will be missed.

message 16: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Wait, Billy Mays died? How come that wasn't announced on the radio?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 256 comments yea i liked him he yellled alot haha

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy NOT THE OXY CLEaN GUY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 19: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes. He died, sadly.

message 20: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments BookGeek wrote: "Wait, Billy Mays died? How come that wasn't announced on the radio?"

It was kind of quiet I guess.

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy *sobs* NO!!!!!!!111111111111111111

message 22: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments It was kind of quiet I guess."

No but he was important and all! I actually kinda like his comercials. They were hillarious! Ahh, I don't think they will find another screaming guy like him.

I looked on NPR and they said that he died of heart failure or something. God what is it with celeb's hearts that are wrong!

Oh, and about Micheal Jackson, they interviewed the kid that said that he was 'molested by Micheal' Well aparently, the boy was forced by his father to lie to the cops and say that because the guy wanted money!!!!! The boy is deeply sorry he did that now, and he should be!

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is horrible!! I KNEW he was innocent!! :(
That's so sad...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought you guys knew he died, thats why I didnt make any announcements, I just put him in my collage.

message 25: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Well, some of us didn't! Thanks Melzz!

Now apparently, clebrities die in fours! God!

message 26: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) I really didnt know that many people have died!

I dont beileve that Billy Mays died! He just couldnt have...

message 27: by Daisy (new)

Daisy HE DID

message 28: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) NO HE DIDNT!! He couldnt have!!!! He is to weird yet cool to die!!

message 29: by Daisy (new)

Daisy HE DIED!!!

message 30: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) whatever you say Katie Lyn but in my heart I know that Billy Mays the Ozy Clean guy that talks really weird and smiles to much is NOT dead!

message 31: by Daisy (new)

Daisy hon it's OXY CLEAN

not Ozy Clean it is not endorsed by Ozzy Osborne!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. *sigh* It is true that his commercial's will keep him immortalized.

message 33: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was just hillarious!

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie oxy-clean....
i hope they wont replace him with someone else...:`(

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie who r the 5th and 6th ppl?

message 36: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (natcullen) | 43 comments I JUST CANT STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Daisy (new)

Daisy celebrities do die in threes!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

whoa

message 39: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Awwww!!! You'll be ok!

message 40: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol

message 41: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I've been listening to Micheal jackson since i was just a wee nugget!!!! I was so sad when i heard he died i never thought he would, however i feel bad for farra faucet (sorry about spelling i'm too lazy to go look it up) cuz her death has been so outshadowed by micheal's i always see him on the cover and then i tiny pic of her in the corner, and i'm not ready to deal with billy mazes death its to trajic RIP

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

:(

message 43: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments :(
I too listened to Michael Jackson when I was a kid. it's so sad to see him die this way.

message 44: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) sniff.
sniff.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2009 10:41AM) (new)

The Taco Bell dog died too, I used to have his little plush toy, when you squeezed the rose in his mouth he would say "Te Quero Taco Bell". *Sigh*

Rest in Peace Gidget

message 46: by Genkigami (new)

Genkigami | 5 comments And the Taco Bell dog too?! July of 2009 is a really bad month.

The Jackson Memorial took place at the Staples Center. I could take the Metro there in maybe half an hour. The mayor of Los Angeles tried to use taxpayer money to pay for the memorial when it's obvious that AEG, the family, or even private donators, should be paying. Adding anywhere between 1 to 4 million dollars to a 500 million dollar citywide debt doesn't seem like a good idea.

Rumor has it the mayor might be charged for abusing taxpayer money.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

*Sobs* Gidget was my favorite. He was the coolest dog around.

message 48: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Aww Melzz! *puts arm around her* It's okay Melzz! It's Okay!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*Deep breaths* Okay. At least he was fifteen, as far as dog years go, thats a lot. (105)

message 50: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments DUDE!!!!! THAT"S LIKE< OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1