Robots In Disguise discussion

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Discussion (Contains Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 19 comments who has seen it? i want to know,
what did you think about it? favorite charecter? lets start a conversastion :)

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 19 comments i saw the midnight premire.
my favorite charecter isssss...
hmmmm...
idk!
i like jetfire
i think was his name.
my favorite part is when jetfire gave his parts to opttimus prime.
:PP
i totally got freaked out when the transformer was desguised ased as a girl
0.o
i thought it was totally kreepy

message 3: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

Austin (501stlegionnaire) | 76 comments Mod
WOW you saw the midnight premiere!!!??? How was it? Did you buy tickets in advance? I haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for all of the people to decrease. I knew that Alice was a Pretender but I never knew jetfire gives his parts. Can't wait to see it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The new movie was awsome

message 5: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

I want to see that movie!

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 19 comments the midnight premire was amazing. and yes i did have to get tickets in advanced lolll

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 19 comments yeah
i have to agree
i guess it would've been better
if they had more transformer time
lol

message 8: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (last edited Jul 03, 2009 09:11PM) (new)

I just saw it in IMAX. It was AWESOME! However, as a Transformer fan, I was quite disappointed. It was very confusing as well. Here's a list

1)There were two sets of Constructicons

2)Jolt did not even speak

3)Sideways just got killed!

4)Blackout(Grindor) was revived then killed too!

5)Bonecrusher was back!

There were some content not so very nice like Devastator's crane balls. But it was funny at the same time. I can't blame Michael Bay. With the Writer's Strike, the script was a bit rushed. No character development and all. I wish they showed what happened to the other Decepticons and Autobots. Soundwave's voice was very nicely done by Frank Welker but the G1 voice would have been nice. All in all a great movie. I hope TF3 would be better.

(Arcee does not die. She is considered as all of the motorcycles. Her purple and pink counterparts are shot down but the blue one survives. Or if I'm wrong, Chromia, the blue motorcycle survives

message 9: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

Well, in the movie, everyone considers the three bikes to be Arcee. Oh well. It was a confusing movie anyway.

message 10: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 5 comments Saw it right after school the day it came out. XD
Yes, I think it could have been better. Like the first movie was wayy better. The DVD is coming out on the 20th? O SNAP!

message 11: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

Welcome to the group Sabera! And yes, the DVD is going to be released very soon!

message 12: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 5 comments Yeah! But I'm a little confused about one thing...
Bumblebee talks at the end of the first movie.
Reason he didn't talk at all in Revenge Of The Fallen? (Well maybe he did I'm not sure but I don't think so :P )
But he is better speaking through the radio. Makes it more funny but still..lol

message 13: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

I think it's because lots of kids watch the movie and they don't want change. They want Bumblebee to talk through the radio because they are used to it and I guess that's why Michael Bay didn't change it.

message 14: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 5 comments Hmm most likely. They still could've made him talk a little like they made him talk in the end of the first movie even though it was like two sentences. XD. The guy who did his voice sounded like he had a British accent. :D

message 15: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

Yeah, he's Mark Ryan. The DVD is almost released!

message 16: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 5 comments It was released yesterday!! I'm not sure if I'll buy it. I got the first DVD not to long ago... so you knoe. Lol.

message 17: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (last edited Oct 22, 2009 09:46PM) (new)

you can wait for the special edition if you want. The special editon will have much more stuff. I'm going to try and get my regular one this weekend!

message 18: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 5 comments Ohh awesomeee

message 19: by Linda (new)

Linda Lewis (lindalewis) | 5 comments okkkkkkkkkkkk....that is a lot to read but i do not mine it :)

message 20: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

I think I'll delete some

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Austin wrote: "I just saw it in IMAX. It was AWESOME! However, as a Transformer fan, I was quite disappointed. It was very confusing as well. Here's a list

1)There were two sets of Constructicons

2)Jolt d..."

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blackout- him and Grindor look similar but they're two different 'Cons. Plus, Jolt was just used to advertise some sort of car for a company, I think, and I've heard he won't return in Transformers 3. I guess they'll just presume he got killed by a 'Con in the events between 2009 and 2011. And when did Bonecrusher come back...? I'm really unobservant sometimes :P

message 22: by Austin, Exodus Prime, the 14th member of The Original 13 (new)

Yeah Jolt won't be returning and yes, Grindor and Blackout are two different robots. You can see the alt mode of Bonecrusher (another Decepticon with the same form as he) when the Decepticons arrive in the desert in their meteorite forms. Also I started another discussion thread for Transformers 3:Dark of the Moon.

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Is that what its called? Huh, I am so not up to date with these things :P