Another RP group (random one at that) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 766 comments Mod
((RP, duh..))

message 2: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn sat on a park bench cluthcing her cross necklace, thinking about Drake.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake saw Taryn in the park, he hadn't been feeling wel the last couple days. He started to walk towards her, then paused, unsure if he should or not.

message 4: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn looked up and spotted Drake she locked eyes with him. She felt a jolt of electricity run through them. "Hey, Drake."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake smiled weakly back, he didn'want to tell her, but looked like he now had to. "Hi Taryn." He walked over to her, and sat down.

message 6: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"What up?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"We need to talk..."

message 8: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"Well, start talking." Taryn was always so brave with Drake. "But, first I need to tell you something." Taryn took a deep breath. "I like you. Alot." Taryn looked up at him and kissed him. "Sorry." she whispered.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake stumbled with shock for words, "W....I....geez, now how am I supposed to say this?...."

message 10: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"Say what?" Taryn was nervous. She couldn't think straight.
*He's gay, no, he has a gf, no no* so many thoughts were running through her mind.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((do you notice we're like the only two who get on???))

"Well.... Jake((clan leader)) is reasigning me...."

message 12: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

((yes..))

"What?" Taryn stood up fast. "You mean you're leaving?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake sighed, he couldn't look at her anymore, "I have to.... I can't disobey my leader..."

message 14: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"Yes, you can! Just leave his clan, please."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweets, we've already gone through this... I CAN'T leave..."

message 16: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"I know!" Taryn thought for a second. "But you could ask him not to reassign you. He listened last time."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake closed his eyes, remembering all too well last time Jake had allowed him a slip, but what Taryn didn't know was that there were consequences for not only him but the whole clan.

message 18: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn stood in front of Drake. "are you tuning me out again?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake took a deep breath, he needed to figure out what to do, it would be dangerous.

((i'm too lazy to look, is Taryn human or were?))

message 20: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

((human))

Taryn sat down on Drake's lap.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((that's what I thought))

Drake pushed her off of him, and put his hands on his head, "How can I even consider..... it's too dangerous..."

message 22: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"What do you mean? Drake, I'm really starting to worry about you."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake's fingers tightened on his hair, but he froze and looked up at her with a fake smile. "THere's no reason to worry darling."

message 24: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (last edited Jul 02, 2009 11:48AM) (new)

Taryn knew he was trying to fool her. "Hmmm..nice try. I know you better than that." Taryn sat beside him. "I have an idea! You can get reassigned but, I have to go with you!'

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake bit his lip, "No! It's too dangerous."

message 26: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn stood in front of him. "Not as dangerous as it is here. Remember what happened last time you left me?"

((evil weres tried to kill her))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((that's not Twilight-ish at all))

"Okay, you're coming with me, but there are rules to follow."

message 28: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

((oops....maybe I'm that obsessed, actually I didn't really think about it.))

"OK. Bring on the rules!" Taryn was happy, she was going to be abble to stay with Drake!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, it's fine, obsession is all in the mind anyway))

"You will do what I tell you to when I tell you, no questions... if I tell you to get out of there, you do it."

message 30: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"But, what if you're in seriuos trobule?"

((gtg sorry))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((grr-hmph, fine))

"You will be in far more trouble then I would ever be hun."

message 32: by Jordyn, the intense RPer (new)

Jordyn (bookishadventures) | 197 comments Mod
A young girl walks to the sidewalk lining the park; she looked around as if looking for someone or something. Not many people were out, and as her eyes came upon the two of you, it seemed to surprise her. She jogged up to Taryn and Drake sitting on the bench, clutching her totebag to one side with on hand and holding her thin hoodie's hood to her head, blackish brown curls running over her shoulders and bouncing with each light, eased bound. As she reached the walk that passed by the bench she slowed, not to rush and frighten you. "Hi. Um. I'm looking for..." She pulls out a map and letter from her tote and starts fumbling through the papers. "Uh... Oh shoot!" The map fell to the ground as she tried to juggle the oversized tote and the documents.
"I'm sorry! I just... I need some help. Your...Well," She hesitated, before whispering, "Your a werewolf, right?" She leaned towards Drake, causing her tote to swing forward. Balance going arye, she fell forward onto her hands and knees.
~Sessy

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake leaned down and grabbed the map, then helped the young girl to her feet again. "Are you okay?" He helped her grab all her things up, "And yes, I am one..." He answered, then smiled, she was quicker than most werewolves he noticed.

message 34: by Jordyn, the intense RPer (new)

"Oh! Thank you!" She smiled at Drake before looking over at Taryn, face blank and looking her over once. "You're human." She whispered under her breath, low enough that she wouldn't catch it but it was loud enough for Drake.
"Hello. I'm Avory Eliza." She hesitated before looking back up into Drake's dark eyes, gray eyes meeting his black.
~Sessy

message 35: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn heard her loud and clear. "Yes, is that a problem?" she asked Avory. Taryn looked at Drake. "Are all werewolves this hostile to humans?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not hostile towards you!!!" Drake stood, enraged how easily she would jump, he's just trying to protect her.

message 37: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"No, not you, her." she replied pointing at Avory. "Sorry, if you thought that."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you said 'all', that includes me hun."

message 39: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

"I was just asking if most were, not you."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He growled, then looked at the other werewolf, "She's with me, you can't talk that way about her."

message 41: by Jordyn, the intense RPer (new)

Avory stepped back sorrow in her eyes. Her hand lifted to her chest slightly above her right breast, opposite shoulder lifting up to touched her tilted head on the cheek; giving the perfect good girl look. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I'm new here. I just moved and I didn't know the humans were so defensive."
Avory straightened herself, left hand grabbing Drakes and pulling it forward. "You know, don't you? You know that leader and all. Being transferred and what. I just arrive from Chicago." She smiled and started playing with Drake's fingers, sliding her fingers along them, silky smooth skin sending prowling tingles up his spine.
~Sessy

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(( O.o ))

Drake bbegan to blush, then ripped his hand out of hers; "Well as I said... she's with me... I'd love to introduce you to the clan leader... I was on my way there anyway to... take care of some buissness... if you would like to join me..." He stumbled for words, his face had been growing hot ever since she had taken that step back.

(( Make Taryn become like jealous or something and force herself to come along with us, I think that would be funny if she was... hehe))

message 43: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

((hell, ya!))

Taryn glared at Avory. "I'm coming to." She said grabbing Drake's hand.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake looked at Taryn, "No way, it's too dangerous... you KNOW what a werewolf can do to a human... then in their territory... it's too dangerous."

message 45: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn glared at him. "If I'm going to be coming with you I should be there when you tell Jake."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake growled at Taryn, "Fine... but keep your gaurd up... let's go." Drake looked around for humans then changed to a werewolf, waiting for Taryn to get on his back.

message 47: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn hopped on Drake's back. "I always win." she giggled.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake turned his neck and looked up at her, running his muzzle against her leg.

message 49: by Ashley Elizabeth, the cops r out 2 get me cause i'm so hott! (new)

Taryn petted Drake's head. "Lets' go." she whispered.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake looked at Avory, then ran off, first slow but became faster and faster until just a blur.
He eventually slowed to a stop, and padded through a gate into the backyard of an old "abandoned" shack; standing there was a tall and muscular tanned man.

« previous 1 3 4 5