Making friends discussion

hey peeps of goodread introduce yourself tell something about yourself

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fee♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2009 11:54PM) (new)

Fee♥ | 30 comments Mod
I want y'all to know a few things about me. First I'm a really deep person seriously always has been I guess i always will be. My friends always say it and I'm starting to realize it's true... lol funny thing I actually got a little title to describe me I made it up like in 6Th grade it's my soul is an open road. Anyways back to the few things about me.
1.)I always think before I speak as should anyone else or in this case type before I post (I know that was corny)
2.) I'm pretty funny believe it or not you shouldn't believe it because I just told that corny joke for #1.
3.) I have a obsession that anyone who's around me should know I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON(when i say love I don't mean him I LOVE HIS MUSIC. but i think he has a pure soul and I don't believe he raped them boys anyways off topic)
4.)I'm very sensitive that can be a good thing and a bad thing it's good because I empathy(sympathy is different because empathy, sympathy is feeling sorry for someone and empathy is feeling with them just for the people who don't know) everyone pain and I'm always the first person anyone of my best friends call if they need a motherly friend. it's bad because I can be a sucker lol but what do you expect I'm an CANCER they can be really sensitive (sign cancer I don't have cancer FYI not a joke)
4.) I love explaining myself as you can see i hate when people are confuse when I'm talking or writing so I always explain myself thoroughly.
That all I'm going to tell u so what do u think am I weird or interesting and do u want to learn more about me wink once if that a yes and twice for a no (again another corny joke) ... PEACE!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!
1)I love to sing (and I'm not like those losers who go on American Idol, I can sing)
2)I love writing.
3)I am fun, even though, I am usually shy when I first meet someone.
4)I am emotional and sensitive, so everyone at school comes to me for advice. (sometimes good, sometimes...not so much)
5)I love to be with peopl, but I am also very independant

message 3: by Fee♥ (new)

Fee♥ | 30 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "Hello!
1)I love to sing (and I'm not like those losers who go on American Idol, I can sing)
2)I love writing.
3)I am fun, even though, I am usually shy when I first meet someone.
4)I am emot..."

cool what sign are u

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey
My name is Elizabeth you can call me Liz or anything really that you can think of

1)I love my nicknames, wich include SexyChicca, Chowder, Frenchie, and R2D2
2) I love to write
3)I have depression problems and I cut, I am currently trying to stop, but I'm kinda doing a bad job
4)I love music, Elvis has been my Idol since I was 5 years old
5)I am a romantic and I am very sesitive
6)I am Wiccan, don't judge me based on what you have heard. If you would like to know about my religion then just message me and I will be glad to answer you questions

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I started cutting a few years ago, it's just a bad habit that ONLY I can stop, people try to help but they stress me out and I just cut more, so yea

My friend Tati said that she needed a nick name for me so she named me after her fav show CHOWDER lol

message 6: by Fee♥ (new)

Fee♥ | 30 comments Mod
Elizabeth *Your Worst Nightmere* wrote: "I started cutting a few years ago, it's just a bad habit that ONLY I can stop, people try to help but they stress me out and I just cut more, so yea

My friend Tati said that she needed a nick na..."

lol that why I asked you lol that my niece favorite show

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

haha cool

message 8: by Fee♥ (new)

Fee♥ | 30 comments Mod
soo cool I love reading about history.
And the acting and dancing is cool.
what kind of dancing?
And I'm a christian too

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole hi im nicole im 10 im going into 5th grade i love to read and sing

message 10: by Evee (new)

Evee Hey I'm Evee.
I love to read,
to write,
and to sing.
I have a 200 page story I'm working on that is almost finished and I'm always having new ideas running around in my head so I have a bazzilion unfinished beginnings. :)