BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS discussion

More Talk

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 469 comments Mod
We need more things to talk about....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

okay ummm, how about the riverly between Harry Potter and Twilight, now I used to Love Harry Potter, then I liked Twilight. Now I think they both are okay. If I had to choose I would say Harry Potter.

message 3: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 vampires, vampires, vampires, vampires, VAMPIRES :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Vampires but hello Twilight is not about real vampires!

message 5: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 they r in my head
but vampire is a vampire

ok i prefer HP to Twilight, but i think that b'cause the film was so crap...Vampires i bloody brilliant =D

Leanne sweetie i think u have a lil obbssion but hey thats why me luvs ya lol

message 7: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 just a little one (innocently)
but dont have to be just twilight a vampire is a vampire
n at any rate i prefer the book to the film any day (with all books that were made a film)

=D
hehe i jus gt a txt off u...cnt wait till 2moz

message 9: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I loved HP, and I still do. It's just that, the older I got, the less into I got. You know? With HP, it's like I got to grow up with him. And once he got older, the first ones were almost...too young for me. I still have all of them on my shelves, and I still love them, but I think I like Twilight better (and I never take movies into account when it comes to books. Movies don't count). I always love pretending to be Bella when I read Twilight.

yeh i luv HP...im so annoyed though my HP and half blood prince has gone missing :(
i can only read the twilight once but HP i can reread loads =D

message 11: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I hate it when I lose a book. It's so annoying. I'm like the opposite of you. I've tried to reread HP, but I just can't get into the first one. I still love the story, but for some reason I'm having a hard time reading it all the way through. But Twilight, well, I can read that many times over. I don't know, I love both of them.

lol...my brothers r the reason so many of my things r missing.
i used to really luv twilight but now its so...i duno, now everyone is constantly on about it, i got bored if ya no wot i mean

message 13: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Yeah, I understand that. Aren't brothers annoying like that? Mine isn't allowed in my room unless I'm in there, and even then I have to threaten him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW

yeh there not allowed in my room, but when i moved out, i didn't have room for all my stuff so it was kept at my mums and everytime i go round for something i find something else is missing :@

message 16: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Dang, that stinks.

message 18: by Jo (new)

Jo I was a massive harry potter fan but now i love twilight more i think although when the new harry potter film comes out i think it will remind me how much i love it

i was like that wen Twilight 1st came out but now i think its rather over rated so i went back to HP

message 20: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Jo wrote: "I was a massive harry potter fan but now i love twilight more i think although when the new harry potter film comes out i think it will remind me how much i love it "

I'm the same. It's always like that when I watch any movie that's based off of a book, because they very rarely get details right, and then I remember what happened in the book, and I fall in love with it all over again.

message 21: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 186 comments Mod
i perfer Harry Potter! i hate Twilight i am sorry but i do

message 22: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) *growling, with teeth bared* J.K. Don't be sorry. That's cool. Everybody likes different things. I'm not going to get all mad on you, even though I joke about it.

message 23: by Regan (new)

oh kk i just don't like the sound of it : )

message 24: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Again, that's fine. I know some people get all defensive about it, but that's ridiculous, in my opinion. Everybody has a right to their own opinions.

message 25: by Regan (new)

yes thank you! sometimes people yelll at me

message 26: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) See, that kind of thing is just stupid. I don't have to like what other people like, and they don't have to liek what I like.

message 27: by Regan (new)

thankyou again! have you seen quest fo camelot??

message 28: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Quest for Camelot? It sounds familiar, but I'm not certain if I have.

thats stupid, everyone has the right to like or not like something, i'm not keen on Twilight anymore i much prefer HP

I've never herd of it what is it?

message 31: by Regan (new)

it is da awsomest movie in da world!!!

message 33: by Regan (new)

it is about this girl named Kalee. Her dad dyes bcuz of this evil person named Ruber. She wants to get revenge and "Fly on her fathers wings" so one day Ruber comes and has this plan bcuz he wants to steal the sword Excalibur. He is going to use Lady Juliana as a gate opener kind of. King aurther gave Lady Juliana to visit anytime... so Kaylee escapes and her mom is telling her to go to camelot. Instead she goes after Excalibur which got dropped in the forbbiden forest. She goes on this huge quest and ya meets lots of people!

message 34: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) That sounds interesting. I don't think I've seen it, actually. Who are some of the actors, do you know?

oh doesn't sound like my kinda thing

message 36: by Regan (new)

well i know one is that the dude who plays Sirius Black is Ruber

message 38: by Regan (new)

lol ya although i didn't know till they did the interviews bcuz it is a cartoon movie

message 39: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Really? That's crazy! He's an awesome actor! I love him! Did you that he played the detective guy in the newer Batman movies? The most recent one was the Dark Knight.

message 40: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (last edited Jul 03, 2009 09:38AM) (new)

ohhh i dnt like batman

message 41: by Regan (new)

wow i don't watch batman

message 42: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Really? I'm not crazy about it, but I did watch them. I liked the detective guy (lol, cuz it was Sirius!)

message 43: by Regan (new)

lolz (i made pole)

=D n yeh batman's nt realli my thing

message 45: by Regan (new)

ya mee too

message 46: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) That's cool.

message 47: by Regan (new)