Boarding School RP discussion

Extracurriculars > Outside of School

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina ((when you got of school grounds.))

message 2: by Kasey (last edited Nov 08, 2009 07:11AM) (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments Cai walks the short distance from his dorm to the deserted street and over to the side walk, hopefully no one will notice their disappearance. He slides a menthol out, lights it up, and leans against a tall old building. He watches the school and those in it, "I diffidently won't be staying here for too long." But Cai knew that was a lie, as long as she was here, he would be too.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine looked around to make sure no one was looking and jumped the school fence, landing in the bushes on the other side. She got up tentaivly and made her way onto the streets. "Hmm. I wonder if Cai's around here," she asked herself, looking around.

message 4: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments Cai spotted Adrine a ways down the road from himself, he waved her over, not sure she'd seen him.

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine saw a movment from her perphiral vision. She spun around and saw Cai. She grinned and walked over to him, crossing the street.

message 6: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments "You finally decided to show up, so, where do you wanna head to?"

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina "Hey, I had trouble getting away. How about we walk around until something intices us. Or do you have a plan?"

message 8: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments "I was debating with myself, either I take you to a very sheik new Italian restaurant that I googled or a very popular cafe that is up the street. I couldn't decide which you'd prefer, what do you prefer?"

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina "Cafe. I love cafes."

message 10: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments "In that case, follow me." Cai leads Adrine around the corner and down 4 blocks, to a cafe called 'The Full Monty Cafe.'"Alright, this is it." He turns to Adrine ready to gauge her response.

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina "I've never heard of this place," Adrine said. "I can't wait to see it from the inside."

message 12: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments Adrine and Cai walk through the double doors into a brightly decorated but calming room. The tables were made of the darkest woods and cafe, itself, held an electric undertone. "So, what do you think? I've only been here once, but the original is in the UK."

message 13: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine looked around, taking the enitre room in. "I think it's bloody brilliant," she said with a grin. "I love this place!"

message 14: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Green | 137 comments "I'm glad you like it." Cai smiled. "So, what do you want to get, I know they have some amazing coffee."

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina "I don't think I'll be able to decide." Adrine said, excited. "I'm sort of a caffine addict at times."