-put rp name here- discussion

Roleplays > Harry Potter RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Harry Potter roleplay.)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was sitting in an empty classroom, practicing magic, even though he was supposed to be in class.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey was on her way to favorite class of them all, Defence Against the Dark Arts. Even though she didn't get to learn all that much there, since she already knew most of what was being taught, she enjoyed it. She usually just read after class once she had finished homework, so she could go ahead of the class and learn more.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

As Hailey was walking the grounds, she noticed an empty classroom. Or at least, it was supposed to be empty. There was one single student in the room, practacing magic by himself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex lifted a desk, and started moving it around the room. He didn't notice Hailey.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily saw Alex and her heart started beating really fast.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex dropped the desk, and created a Patronus. It was a raven.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily went over to Alex and said,"Can you teach me how to do that."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"The Patronus? I guess... We were supposed to learn in 3rd year Defense Against the Dark Arts..." Alex said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know but I can't understand that teacher ever." Lily said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Alex said. "Take out your wand."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I learn too?" Hailey said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone can learn." Alex said. "It just takes time and practice."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," Hailey responded.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"First, you have to think of something that makes you happy. Then, you say 'Expecto Patronum.'" Alex said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey thought of her grades. She had always made her parents proud with them. It was one of the few happy things she had with her friend situation. "Expecto Patronum!" Hailey said with as much force as possible.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2009 12:42PM) (new)

"Hm... You don't have to be so forceful. Like this: Expecto Patronum." Alex said, creating another raven. "If you do it right, an animal will come out of your wand. It's for protection."

message 18: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments ((so we don't have to make characters?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes you do))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey spoke sweetly, trying not to put out too much force. "Expecto Patronum." A pheonix emerged from the charm gracefully.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." Alex said. "Really good. It takes most people a long time. I got mine on the first try. I'm just different, I guess. But that's good. Try to do it again."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Expecto Patronum." Hailey repeated. Her pheonix didn't fly quite as far or as strong, but it still emerged gracefully.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not as good as last time, but still good." Alex said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks for teaching me!" Hailey exclaimed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2009 01:01PM) (new)

Lily thought of the happiest thought she could. She took her wand and said,"Expecto Patronum." A penguin emerged and waddled over to Alex.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Patronium? lol))

"Good. I guess you should both have learned it a few years ago, but still..." Alex said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoops))

"Thankz Alex." Lily smiled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"So why are you in here anyway?" Hailey asked
Alex.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2009 01:06PM) (new)

"Yeah... You're welcome. Um... I never go to class. Except for Defense Against the Dark Arts." Alex said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I usually go to my other classes, but I guess I was meant to skip this one. I will probably get a howler tomorrow. My parents always hear about these things. I guess they think I am perfect. I love Defence Against the Dark Arts class. But unfortunately, I just missed it. Oh well, this was much more exciting! My teacher won't care. I wouldn't have done anything there anyway," Hailey responded in one big blob of words. "Sorry, I talk alot don't I?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I guess." Alex said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I guess I will see you around school then?" Hailey asked, hoping he would say yes.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

lily laughed

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Sure. What are you laughing at?" Alex asked.

message 35: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments ((Where are you all?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((In an empty classroom.))

message 37: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments ((ill just walk down the hall and hear people inside? is that ok?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((fine with me))

message 39: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments Quin had just come back from quiditch practice, and was walking down the hall when Filch came around the corner, she wasn't supposed to be in this corridor, so she ducked into the nearest classroom

message 40: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments ((The one ur all in))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily saw Quin enter the room.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another one?" Alex asked.

message 43: by Musical♥Writer (last edited Jun 23, 2009 01:57PM) (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments Quin turned to see the room she had taken as refuge, and realized she was not the only one in there. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here." she said "What are you doing?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its fine."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Messing with magic." Alex said.

message 46: by Musical♥Writer (last edited Jun 23, 2009 02:00PM) (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments Quin smiled, "Can I join you? Or am I 'too young'?" she said sarcastically, thats what her mom and all the oldere kids liked to say, 'your too young' ugh

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't really care." Alex said. "What year are you?"

message 48: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 32 comments "Fourth." ((I changed it so she was fourth))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fourth? Do you know the Patronus charm? You should have learned it in your 3rd year, though I learned it in my 2nd..." Alex said. "Yeah, you always were the best." A voice said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Alice." Alex said. Alice walked into the room. "Wow. You've made some friends, huh?" She asked, smiling.

« previous 1