Laugh out Loud Book Club discussion

Our Work > Post Your Work

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have a problem with group members sharing their work with us. If you have anything you would like to share, please do so here! :)

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Thank you, Linda Grace. Sorry this is so late.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay. Is there a link for us to see what you have had published?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for sharing! I greatly enjoyed "Molly's Excitement" - I can see that being a chapter in a novel about the girl. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for letting me into the group. I'm learning my way around Goodreads. It is so tempting for a writer to intrude on groups like this just to promote their book. After going through various sections of this group, and others, I think it's best not to do that.

I'm so busy these days with marketing my current book, placing ads, and playing nice writer. I've hardly had time to read or go back to writing. I hope you will still have space for me when I become more active. I'm cutting and pasting this on the few groups I've joined; cooling my ambition. Great group!

Always best regards,
Deborah

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Deborah, I am happy to have your input here. Promoting anything takes a lot of work and time. My husband talks about writing a book and I know we don't have the time to sit down and write, let alone market it! Kudos to you!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much, Linda!

Always best regards,
Deborah