RECOMENDING ANIME GROUP!!!!! discussion

Death Note > Death Note

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know everyone has heard of it, but just in case you haven't...

message 2: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments OH OH!!!
can I give the summary?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, sure. But mine first:

A gay schoolkid finds a notebook and kills people with it, with the help of a demon from another world who likes apples. A sugar addict who never shows his face tells a bunch of men to meet him in a hotel room so they can capture this gay boy, and later another demon kills the sugar addict, so another gay boy and a baby are replacements for the sugar addict, but the chocolate-loving gay boy joins the mafia instead. The first gay boy gives his notebook to a psycho who yells 'Delete' a lot, and also gets help from a famous model who happens to be in love with him (and she doesn't realize he's gay) and later the psycho calls the gay boy God so the police find out who he is, the stupid one shoots him, the apple loving demon kills him with a notebook and it's over.

Okay, Keeah, you give a summary that actually sounds good, now. Make it good, much better than mine, 'cause DEATH NOTE IS THE BEST ANIME EVER INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Jun 22, 2009 02:52AM) (new)

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments I try too.
The mainchar, Light, is the best student in his year. But he's also very bored. One day he find a book on the ground and he takes it home. There he looked at it more accurate: the book title was DEATH NOTE and on the first page were instructions how to use this book. He only had to write a name in it and know the face of the person with this name and would die after 30 seconds. He could also write how the person should die. Light decides to test this on a criminal who took a school hostage. Light sees that in the TV and also he sees the face of the hostage-taker. 30 seconds after he writes the name into the Death Note the man dies. That was also the day when Light meet Ryuk, a shinigami(japanese death-god). Ryuk tells him that this Death Note belongs to him and that he droped it because he was bored and wanted to see what a human would do with it. Since then Ryuk stays with Light, espacially because of the apples. The ones he has in the underworld werelike sand.
Light decides to clean the world. He wants to be a God and to kill all criminals. The population soon called him Keerah, because noone knows who the mystirious murderer is.
After the first incidents a person who calls himself "L" gathers some detectives, also Light's father is among them, to catch Keerah.

I dun want to tell anymore because if someone wants to watch it or read it, he dun want to know the end^^.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1) It's Kira, not Keerah.
2) Good review, though...
3) How do you have a DN review without metioning Near? :(

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments 1) the one who made subtitles i saw wrote keerah, if it's not that, sry^^
2) thx
3) who is Near again?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

>:[

Near is the investigator with white hair, who sits and plays with toys his whole life. He was the replacement L, and he caught Kira. And he had robots. ROBOTS! How do you forget that? ROBOTS!!!

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments K sry i didn't watch the whole series ^^, i watched it when there were only a few episodes with subtitles, so i didn't get to see her/him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK... I just wached it in english dub, after reading the manga... And watching it subbed... I've probably seen and read everything that is official DN stuff, except for Another Note...

ROBOTS! XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's all you put? You forgot Near too! ROBOTS! XD

message 11: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments oh yeah

message 12: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments there

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 14: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments ^^

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ROBOTS!

message 16: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 18: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments ^^

message 20: by === (last edited Jun 23, 2009 10:14AM) (new)

=== | 619 comments ik, is it dubb or subb?

message 21: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments omg look closly at da pic, i see
Ed, Al, Roy, Sakura, Iachigo, shugari. who do u guys see?

message 22: by Kiku (new)

Kiku  Honda | 931 comments Mod
death note!!!!

message 23: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments orahemai! i just saw her!

message 24: by === (new)

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments Sora and Mugen are also there^^

message 26: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments who r those people?

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments Sora the main char from Kingdom Hearts and Mugen from Samurai champloo

message 28: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments ah

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments there's also the girl from samurai champloo but i dun remember her name -_-

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments Father Abel Nightroad!!!

message 32: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments ok...............
i think i see rengi

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments Rocko!!!

message 34: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments roco?

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments k then Roco.... -.-

message 36: by Kiku (new)

I FOUND THIS PIC IT IS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!
IZ FULLMETAL LCHEMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments ok post it then!

message 38: by Kiku (new)

DONT KNOW HOW

message 39: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments photobuket.com
click on pic
enlarge
click on html
ctrl C
ctrl V on gdreads

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Keeah wrote: "omg look closly at da pic, i see
Ed, Al, Roy, Sakura, Iachigo, shugari. who do u guys see?"

Detective Conan, Vash, the Fumoffu thing, Mugen, Light, Ed, Miroku, Rose(not FMA), Kaiba, Sora, Hiei, Sakura, TK, Ginji Amanou, Jet, Brock, Kenshin, Al...

message 41: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments click!
Adopt one today!
Kean-san and kyoko-san

Adopt one today!
Hecain-san
Adopt one today!
Chou San
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

message 42: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments Justin wrote: "Keeah wrote: "omg look closly at da pic, i see
Ed, Al, Roy, Sakura, Iachigo, shugari. who do u guys see?"

Detective Conan, Vash, the Fumoffu thing, Mugen, Light, Ed, Miroku, Rose(not FMA), Kai..."

where is light, and jet frm avatar?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I thought I saw Light. Never mind. Jet isn't from Avatar, he's from Cowboy Bebop. Or maybe it's Spike... I get the two of them mixed up.

message 44: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments *laughs*

where is light thoe?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I told you, never mind!!! I thought I saw him, I didn't! What are you, a robot? XD

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments how is this blue guy from Slayers called? i think i saw him ,too.

message 47: by Kiku (new)

light? hes not blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 39 comments not Light from deathnote!!!!

message 49: by === (new)

=== | 619 comments yes, hes not blue..... wait- wht r we talkin about?

« previous 1 3 4 5