This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate Gene Simmons

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) That's good dear, I'm glad you feel better. And, if it helps, from a girl's point of view...he's revolting. He was cool back in the day, now he's a rediculous object of pity and scorn.

message 2: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) i hate that the only kiss song they play on the radio is rock and roll all nite.... i hate that song, why dont they play, another song

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I hate that people have bought into the entire KISS conglomerate and actually buy all the crap that they are panning. Need a KISS condom? We got'em! Want a cup of joe? We got a KISS coffee shop! How about a nice make-up kit for the kiddies? No prob! You have to hand it to them, they've made themselves zillionaires because people will buy absolutely anything.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Isn't Gene Simmons on the Celebrity Apprentice now? I'm pretty sure going on one of those shows is the ultimate mea culpa 'Yes, I am a douchebag with no more talent left in me.'

message 5: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) they never play anything good on the radio.... it's always the same shit over and over again

message 6: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I think he is no longer on celebrity apprentice.

message 7: by Marci (last edited Feb 15, 2008 04:44AM) (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) tell me about it ,this station in NY WBAB plays the same 10 songs over.... i am so sick of hearing dont bring me down, turn the page, any dark side of the moon, and that stupid yes song (i fogot the name)
songs i can never hear again and not miss any sleep over:
1.stairway to heaven
2. rock and roll all night
3. turn the page
4. crazytrain OR paranoid
5. freebird
.....many more ,this isjust a sample
AHHHHHHHHHH!

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Terry Gross, the host of NPR's "Fresh Air", once interviewed Gene. It is unbelievably rude and gross. Terry, of course, maintains her professional demeanor throughout. It's definitely worth listening to if you can find it on the web.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.