Harry Potter Lovers discussion

Books > Year Three: The Prizoner of Azkaban

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated this book and movie! Sorry ppl if I bursted your bubbles.

message 2: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
i hate tat book too..boring and pathatic...

message 3: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
the movie was O.K.A.Y...accept the numerous mistakes in it...

message 4: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Lavanya | 356 comments Mod
The book was okay, in my opinion. It was different from the rest of the series, and I think that's why people have a tendency to not like it - not enough drama, and hardly any mention of Voldemort. However, I think it fits really well in the series, and is essential to it.

message 5: by Hazem (last edited Jun 21, 2009 08:39AM) (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
the time thingy was great.... in this book harry had an adventure with hermione ...no ron... it was great to be serprated by the trio for a time bring..

message 6: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Yes, it makes up for Ron getting to do all that stuff without Hermione in book two.

message 7: by Hazem (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
YEAA..and in hp 7 .hermione and harry were left to go to the godric hollow without ron...tat was great...

message 8: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

But whenever we get a glimpse of the boys' dormitory, we only see Ron and Hermione - it evens out. So you like Hermione and Harry pairing more than Ron and Harry pairing?

message 9: by Hazem (last edited Jun 22, 2009 09:22AM) (new)

Hazem | 933 comments Mod
hermione and harry paring is great...they were with each other in hp 5 too. shooooed away umbridge.

message 10: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Hmmm...I can't say I like one pairing more than another.

message 11: by Pandy (last edited Jun 26, 2009 09:51AM) (new)

Pandy I can't either. PoA is my favorite movie and least favorite book, though I love it of course. It's the favorite book of many people I know. It is the only book where Voldemort doesn't appear in some form (i.e. memory or in person).

message 12: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Yeah. We need to know the Maurader's backstory, I just don't think it's as exciting as the other books.