Forever discussion

Roleplay > Maximum Ride rp

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 545 comments Mod
((rp here with Maxride charries))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade swooped out from the sky and landed into the woods

message 3: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia ((methinks that's her name)) sat in a tall oak tree, looking at the stars through a gap in the branches.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade padded forward. She spoted a supermartet. "Time to put my skills to the test." she muttered. She padded in and shoplifted some food. Then she ran out and into the woods. There, she snapped out her wings and flew

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fyre sat against a tree and closed her eyes.

message 6: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Pulling an apple out of her scree stache, Lia bit into the fruit. The juice ran down her chin, but she was too absorbed in her own thoughts to care.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on." she muttered and swooped down next to a campfire. She took out a hot-dog and roasted it

message 8: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia jumped down out of her tree and strode up to the fire.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fyre opened an eye lasily. "Hola."

message 10: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Sitting down on the rough ground, Lia spread her wings slightly to help them absorb the fire's warmth.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Food anyone?" Jade said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade handed out some hot dogs

message 14: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia took a hot dog and held it over the fire.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade bit into her hod dog.

message 16: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

"Try to get some burgers next time, okay?" Lia said, looking disdainfully at the sad excuse for meat in her hand.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not my fault the manger started to chase me and asking me if I wanted a membership." Jade mumbled

message 18: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia snorted. "Still. Next time, anything but hot dogs."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade rolled her eyes

message 20: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia stretched out her wings and pushed off into the sky, coming to rest on a sturdy branch near the top of a pine. "goodnight!" she called down to her flock.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Night!" Jade said, scooping out a hole and lined it with moss

message 22: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia closed her heavy eyes, resting her head against the cool bark.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) Drake swooped by sending a strong wind in their direction.

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Tear didn't know where she was going. All she knew was that she was getting as far away from that terrible place as possible. Where they couldn't poke at her any more.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) Drake flew by a town then landed tucking her wings in tight.

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Tear knew only one thing in her life. well if you could call it a life. One thing that led to everything. Stay alive, and dont't get caught. If you do these things, you'll be doing a hundred. And right now she was doing sixty.

message 27: by Emilie[-MLE-], 5th most comments! (new)

Lia's eyes snapped open. Her content smile slipped off her face. A breeze whispered through the branches of her tree. She couldn't close her eyes anymore without seeing his bloody, bruised face staring through the back window of the van that had come to steal him away from his home. His flock. Lia.

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Tear landed in the park. Just by the swings. she tucked in her wings and sat down on the swing. She didn't want to be on the run anymore. She wanted to be normal. Like her brother used to be. Before the whitecoats got to him and made him frog boy. Now he just hops only for them.

message 29: by ♥Sarah♥ , Most comments! (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 2231 comments Mod
Taylor glided across the sky with her angelic wings spread out wide. She loved the exhilerating feeling of flying and loved the warm breeze on her back. She grinned as she felt her beach blonde hair whip back.