The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate parents who think their kids are cute even though they are little demons

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jillian (last edited Feb 12, 2008 10:30AM) (new)

Jillian I hate it when you are at the supermarket and a kid does something so annoying you just want to snip your tubes right there in the store. The mother looks at you with this look on her face saying ohh aren't they so cute. No your kids aren't cute they are annoying and make my shopping experience hellish.

I also hate that everyone thinks all babies are cute. I've seen some damn ugly babies. My husband and I saw ex-coworker of mine in the store once with their kid. The kid had a freakishly huge pumpkin head. We were both like..uhhh yeah real cute baby. We had to lie even though on the way home we both commented on the kids freakish pumpkin head. I personally felt bad for the mother and wonder how something with that large of a head can come out of anyone.

Call me evil but I think 99.9% of babies are not cute.

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony I like the phrase "snip your tubes" and will be introducing it into my vocabulary at the nearest opportunity.

message 3: by Jillian (last edited Feb 12, 2008 10:41AM) (new)

Jillian If you go to a store today I'm sure you'll find that opportunity. Hell go to a Wal-Mart....you'll find that chance in no time. Shit when I used to shop there I felt that way the minute I stepped out of my car and looked around me.

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) My nephew had a GIANT dome, but he grew into it quite nicely, and his big blue eyes saved him. Though my brother and sister-in-law named him Dameon, so it really didn't matter, he was born to be a monster!

What I love is when kids scream their wicked little heads off, and their parents just ignore them! Sure, you may have managed to develope the superhuman ability to ignore THAT, or you may just have gone deaf eventually. But, guess what? The rest of us haven't and it's annoying as hell! How bout you shut that kid up already? Shove a sucker in his mouth like our parents did! Sugar is good, sugar makes em shut up! Sure, they get hyper after, but once you've got them home, I really don't care! And, look on the bright side, sugar also makes them crash...sugar good, sleep good, quiet good...I recommend Dum Dum's, they're cheap and don't take up much room in your purse. You know that HUGE thing you carry with enough supplies in it to handle any possible occurrence up to and including a natural disaster of biblical proportions.

message 5: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong I hate babies, well most of them any way. Babies are not cute, they are homogenous, messy, demanding little fuckers, and I hate having to listen to their parents go on and on and on about all the cute stuff they do, and what they tried to say yesterday blah, blah, blah... I hate when parents applaud themselves, as if they're magicians, for bringing another baby into the world. You've done what just about every other person that has ever lived did. The only things more common to life than making babies are eating, breathing, shitting and sleeping, Merlin. Your not extraordinary!

And I hate walmart! They are vampires who destroy the communities they move into, and pimp their workers.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony I will never shop at Wal-mart and I hate it too. Wal-mart almost deserves its own hateful category.

message 7: by Jillian (last edited Feb 12, 2008 11:02AM) (new)

Jillian I used to work at a store in the mall that sells hand lotions...you can guess which one. The amount of demons who'd come into that store was mind numbling. Kids would take bottles of lotion and throw them at the wall knocking other products off the shelf like dominos. Have HUGE fits in the middle of the store. Knock over displays. What would the mother do? Wouldn't even turn around to see what the kid was doing just say like a robot "stop doing that" and continue to shop while I cleaned up after their demon seed. I also made the bad choice once to work at the Disney Store for 2 months. OHHH good fun indeed. You know what parents think the disney store is? A FREE mall day care center. Screaming kids throwing stuff around and fighting. Sick kids with nasty things coming out of every orifice sneezing, wiping and breathing their diseases on everything. No wonder in the time I worked there I came down with bacterial pneumonia and bronchitis. The storeroom and bathroom were my happy places where I escaped often. :)

message 8: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong I know, you just want to scream, CONTROL YOUR SPAWN!!! What's even worse is when they are destroying something, and mommy starts correcting them in baby talk, woh no, woo don wanna do dat pookiekins, woh no. Die...

message 9: by Seizure Romero (new)

Seizure Romero I hate that modern technology has enabled people to take 18 gazillion pictures of their purple-faced, Gigantor-headed, so-fresh-from-the-womb-it's-still-wet offspring and show each and every one of these pictures to me. Why is a camera necessary at that particular moment? Why do they need so many pictures? Are they afraid they're going to forget this glorious event? I guaran-fucking-tee that squalling demonspawn is going to remind them of its existence approximately every two hours for the next year. And, yes, I know you think your child is beautiful. Every newborn has a face a mother could love; hell, she has to. The rest of us think they're kinda fugly.

message 10: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong Can I get a wiiiiiiiiiitness?

message 11: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) I moved to New York for a year (Long Island), for a guy...big mistake and could cause another thread, so lets move on. I took a part time job at Toys R Us, because it was down at the end of my road and I thought (at 19) that it would be fun, I mean TRU is where "a kid can be a kid" right? I am basically a big kid, all those great toys...

Toys R Us is where a kid can scream and act like a complete ahole until their parents finally loose their minds and beat them up and down the isles. If that is "being a kid" you can keep it!

message 12: by Jillian (new)

Jillian Just reading these posts and being reminded of all the demons out there are making my tubes tie themselves

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.