Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Horror > Final Destination Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 118 comments How did you like these movies? Which one is your favorite?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

my favorite final destination series i think is the first one, it is well scripted and presented. The other ones follow the sequel but i didnt really enjoy them, i have received confirmation just now that Final destination 4 is coming to theaters on august 28 2009, so maybe this series will be even better!

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments I have seen all three on tv, but only remember the third and a bit of the second.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya (mrskitty) hi all i loved the first final destination the best but i actually liked things about the second one like the connections of the people in the first one when billy got his head severed from the mouth the main guy in the second one was on the train at the time which was cool and i think there was more but i cant remember cos i havent seen the second one for a while

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments The third one has a girl in a train and also a carnival and a death's head and the boy from Good Charlotte <>

message 6: by Tiffany_ge (new)

Tiffany_ge Ge (tiffanyge) | 1 comments I think the first FD was the best. The latest (4th) was really not deserved any praises.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (momma__mad) | 1 comments The first one was decent, the rest just continued to beat the dead horse. 3-D can't even save such an atrocity.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya wrote: "hi all i loved the first final destination the best but i actually liked things about the second one like the connections of the people in the first one when billy got his head severed from the mou..."

i liked the third one the best but this last one was stupid! hey maya, i LOVE your picture

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love FINAL DESTINATION! i watched all of them in one day. it was awesome! i love the first one the best!

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1125 comments I love those final destination movies