Amazon Kindle discussion

Kindle Book club?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (lovingmyhusbandandmybooks) | 5 comments So I was wondering if anyone knew of a kindle book club? I know on the kindle we get most books but then there are some we just don't. If you guys know of anything let me know :D

message 2: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin Crossland (kirstincrossland) | 6 comments Hi Heather,

Kindleboards.com has an online bookclub you can check out. A great group of people over there, very friendly.

message 3: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 12 comments I second that. I'm over there at www.kindleboards.com. They have Book Corner where you can share your book recommendations.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (threeundertwo) | 3 comments Thank you for the link to kindleboards! I just joined.

message 5: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 12 comments You're welcome Sarah.

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise (luckylou) | 14 comments Heather wrote: "So I was wondering if anyone knew of a kindle book club? I know on the kindle we get most books but then there are some we just don't. If you guys know of anything let me know :D"

Don't know your age bracket, but over at Eons.Com is a website geared toward Baby Boomers (Plus and Minus). They have a very active BOOKOHOLICS group you might want to look at. But don't expect too many witches and vampires. There's also another group there titled KINDLE BY AMAZON. See what you think!