Iris Johansen Fans discussion

It's All About IJ Fans > What is your passion?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Everyone has a passion that they are willing to spend hours without recompense on. What is yours? Do you only have one or many? Tell us about it.

message 2: by Dee (last edited Nov 30, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) When I think about it, my passion has everything to do with books. I usually read or listen to a book a day, I volunteer at the library, especially in the READ program. That is a program in which my Yorkie, Stewart Little (Stewie), listens while little children read to him. It helps with their reading and public speaking skills. I also moderate or co-moderate a couple of groups. I also use to teach and I love to write. Also, before my church stopped putting on plays I also use to act in them.

message 3: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Morell (smorell22) | 54 comments I have a couple of passions...One is for reading. I can't go a day without reading a book. the other passion i have is sports particularly football. I am a football fanatic. I can watch any game on tv regardless if my team plays or not. When I am not reading I spend a lot of time of nfl.com.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) That is cool Sheri. I pretty much limit my football experience to the playoffs and super bowl.