Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > skybabe &Els

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Here we go. I'll fix your name when I'm on my laptop! :)

So, is there something you'd like to do? I'm up for anything!
Oh and doubles or singles?

I actually have to go now, so if you have any ideas please share then and I'll read when I get back okay? Cya!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Lol it's fine. I just like the idea of just Els. ^~^

If you want to do just singles? I'm kind of not being able to post for doubles lately. Any who here are several ideas I thought up.

There was once a war a long time ago. Light Side vs. Dark Side. They both fought to the end as it was their destiny to write this story. But something happen they didn't see coming. It was the "Government" or rather the "Humans." They did is found these witches and warlocks. All they wanted to do was eradicate them. Now the few that are left have this secret way of meeting. "Without Light there is no Dark." "Without Dark there is no Light." They meet deep in the forest and there they have this secret "Masquerade" where the Light and Dark meet. But not just meet the Light finds their partner which is of the opposite side. (Dark of course.) After finding your partner you later get married and have a child. But not just that you fight alongside to make sure your species exist. Will you fight with the Light? Will you fight with the Dark? You decide. Because time is running out where the "Government" will steal you and hide you away forever

The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

It was "Once upon a time there were two sides. The Light Side and the Dark Side. The Angels and Demons. But the story hasn't even started yet. It was Lucifer who started this war and hasn't even finished it yet. He created destruction and so much more. But your this Angel who falls in love with a Demon during the war. Later on you get married and Lucifer damns you from Hell itself. Your like'How can I be damned I'm a demon?' But then you wonder it was the love of your life who you fell in love with before you took, Lucifer's side." Will you keep that old love you have going? Or will you kill the angel/demon?

Angel pov:
You had this old love that you had this relationship with and you got married and so forth. But you suddenly realize there was an 'Uprising' and (he/she) took the other side. The last thing they'd said was'I love you and don't forget me. Treasure me from now on.' And so you do. But you went with a new Angel. The only thing is you met your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them. So you just kiss them and bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know they bring you to hell to get married. And so you do. But you have a child in a few months and life becomes hard. But what do you do? Give the child up for adoption? Or keep them?

Demon pov:
You meet your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them and they kiss you so you bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know, Lucifer allows you to let them be with you as long as you turn them into a demon, have an arranged marriage, and a child to fight in his war. Silly agreement right? Of course you think so but you do it anyways. But it's only a few months into it and you can't handle the baby. So what do you do? Give it up for adoption? Or another plan?

There was this girl who was an angel and she had this awful mental disorder with seeing her parents death and having nightmares of it as well. But the thing is that she didn't know her parents died in this so called Heavenly War that her brother was a part of. But the catch is behind this whole thing is she was close to her parents and she was an assassin who was suppose to be part of that war but, Michael the Arch Angel declared she was to mentally insane to do likewise. A few months into her disorder the Arch Angels by the names of: Castiel, Gabriel, and, Michael ordered for her brother to send to her to a mental institution in the "Human World." He did exactly like planned. A few days into living there she meets a demon who helps her escape but the escape wasn't suppose to happen as the Arch angels sensed it. Since they sensed it their on the run from them. Basically it's a chase of cat and mouse with arch angels and assassin angel with a demon as well.

Steam Punk Idea
Either one of an arranged marriage where [Insert Guy's Name] meet's this [Insert Girl's Name] and somehow they know each other but somehow they don't in a way. Just his father knows her father because her father deals with fire arms and his father deals with banks. So her father deals with protecting his fathers bank. Even them both for their father's company. They get this invitation with the following words:

Dear Miss or Mr [Insert Name] You have been invited to a Steam punk Masquerade Ball. Don't be late or be square. R.S.V.P. soon.

They meet and they don't know they were the ones arranged in an marriage but they do know they love each other and so forth.