Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skybabe & Natsu

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Here we are :)

So in the requests I also said that if the person I was role playing with wanted to doubles?

Do you want to do two separate story lines for doubles? Or are you happy to stick with singles? :)

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I'm alright with both, doesn't matter! It actually depends on the plot though.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thats what I was thinking, and seeing as I got my way with the assassin plot, I'm wondering if there is anything in particular you'd like to do for a different set of characters?

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Can't say I have an idea.. Do you have a ready plot in mind? And, for our characters, once we have settled the plot, what would the outline for the character be? And.. Do you mind anime pictures?

message 5: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Nov 30, 2013 06:40AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Only for the assassin's one.

(view spoiler)

So thats all I got so far, feel free to tweak things if you like. I'm hoping for some romance between the two, but if you'd rather not, thats perfectly fine too :)

Just the basic outline I guess?
(view spoiler)

I prefer real images, but Anime is perfectly fine! :D

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I'm really sorry but I actually have to go now! I'll be back online later!

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Damn I love the plot. :D It's awesome!!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Really!? Thats great! I was worried you maybe wouldn't ahah :) thanks!

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments It'll be great practice for me to be a character like that! :D

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I'm so happy you find the Prince appealing! :) if you like, you can post him up first and I'll post up my assassin when I get back. Cool with that? :)

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I currently have to go! So sorry!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thats cool! I look forward to seeing him when hes done. Cya later! :)

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay!

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Jan 12, 2014 05:47AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Name: Kimberley Avery
Sexuality: Straight
Weapons: Kimberly has a lot of weapons, this includes her sword, her throwing knives, her hidden blade and her pistol. She mainly usues her throwing knives to kill someone without attracting attention to herself, and her hidden blade in stealth situations. Her sword and gun is only used in direct combat.

Appearance:
Kimberly is a beautiful girl, tall and strong, stunning and just down right gorgeous. Kimberly has black, straight hair that flicks up at the ends slightly and goes just past her breasts. Kimberly has stunning ocean blue eyes that are piercing and stand out to everyone. It’s the first complement she has. Her body figure is perfect; she has curves in all the right places and straight long legs. Her skin is pretty pale and she shows a lot of it in her clothing which is white and red, a cape styles jacket with a hood that covers her head, also brown boots that make it so much easier to climb up hard places.

Personality:
Kimberly is a relentless girl, and in her line of work, it’s to be expected. It’s something she has to do in order to succeed in life. Kimberly understand the danger she puts herself in when she goes to commence in her work, and she knows she also puts other in danger too, but it’s always worth it if the end product is a success, and it always is because she’s careful. Kimberly likes to make an entrance wherever she’s going, but if she knows something for certain, its that stealth is everything and there is nothing more important than knowing that timing is everything. Kimberly isn’t one to fall in love, knowing that personal relationships is a burden to both her and the person who she’s with and it only causes issues when it comes to her work. Someone will always get hurt. Kimberly is a pretty loyal girl, especially to her instincts. It’s the main reason she became an assassin. She doesn’t act on impulse, and carefully plans her attacks, making her an incredibly intelligent girl. The thing that proves that the most is how carefully executed her attacks are. She makes sure that she knows her target personally without them knowing her. She does this by planning weeks in advanced and by scheming beautifully. Kimberly ensures that her target won’t know she’s coming before she pounces when no one’s around. That’s after she breaches through the walls of the kingdoms and kills a couple of guards. All in all Kimberly is a pretty amazing girl, stealthy, intelligent, not to mention gorgeous, and also dedicated. No matter the risks, Kimberly is always putting herself at risk to protect others. It’s what she does best.

History:
As a little girl, the thing you aspire to be is usually along the lines of a lawyer, or a doctor, even an author or an artist! But that was never the case for Kimberly. She grew up in an abusive home, her mother dying at a young age and left to take care of her father who used Kimberly for more than just one thing. He’d abuse her day in and day out, physically, verbally, and dare she even say it, sexually. It was a disgusting life she had, having no escape until she started avoiding home when she went out to get things. She’d stay out and train herself up for all different sorts of things. She taught herself self-defence and how to fight back. She was able to stand up for herself at home, breaking her father’s arms multiple times and running away. Of course, he’d always find her and beat her until she bled so much she could hardly breathe properly let alone stand or sit, or fight back for that matter. But it was no problem, because she planned her attack on her father carefully and executed it perfectly. She wasn’t going to stay there, she’d get out. And get out she did. With a hidden blade she’d carved from a kitchen knife and kept against her wrist under her long sleeves, Kimberly managed to kill her father, never being abused by a man again. Well of course she couldn’t stay there, she just killed someone. So she upped and left. The girl didn’t even pack, nothing but a bottle of water, a pair of gloves to hide her finger prints, and the hidden blade she kept under her shirt. Kimberly left, in search of a plance she’d be safe and start again. However, this idea wasn’t what she came across, and instead, she found herself wanting to do something like what she did every day. Helping people who couldn’t help themselves because they weren’t strong enough, or just didn’t know how to. And that’s when she found herself joining a group of assassins, who were trained by their leader to eliminate those who were breaking laws and endangering lives for their own gain. Of course she started as just a rookie, but Kimberly soon became one of the greatest, and one of the only girls ever. She shared her story with others, not ashamed of herself, however, she did leave out the sexual abuse, because she was ashamed of that, but everything else was always on the table. Kimberly was sent out of kill leaders who used the people in their villages for slave labour, or kept the sick and ill and ‘pretended’ to help them so they would always follow their rule. She showed no mercy and always demonstrated her actions with a clear, calm head, and always expecting the worst, but receiving the best out come ever.

Other: Kimberly has a fair few scars on her body, mainly from her father, but also from combat when she’s eliminating the men who abuse their power, and those who work for them. She’s also an incredible horse rider, which is handy for all situations. Her horse’s name is Abdullah

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Done! I wasnt to sure about her age, so i just amde it 19. if you'd like it older, just let me know!

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Whoa... I feel lame..

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Is there something wrong with my character?

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Nothing's wrong! She's just epic.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I'm working on mine.. He's kinda hard to make..

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I'll see if I can do it as fast as possible!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Okay :) I'm sure he'll be great!

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Thanks!

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments *Is finding things for guy*

What should his name be?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Anything you like! Maybe something that sound ignorant, seeing as he's a jerk and all.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I kinda had..

- Brandon
- Anthony
- Leo
- Jude (not sure how this came up)
- Richard
- Rick
- Derrick
- Chad

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Chad or Brandon, or you could go with Chas. I always loved that name!

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Eh.. Chad it is.. :D

Chad Berlinger "Chas"

Sound good?

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay! Now to make him.. Do you mind.. if I skip his history? I'm terrible at those..

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Um, okay that cools. As long as you make up for it in the personality and the actual roleplay! :)

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Yeps!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Hows that character comin along?

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments FORGIVE MEEEEEE. I COULDN'T FIND THE THREAD. MY COMPUTER DELETED THE PROGRESS I DID ON CHAS!!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I thought something like that happened. Don't sweat it :)

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Dangggg. Now I've gotta redo..

Sorry!! Tomorrow I'm off to Bali until Sunday and I possibly won't be on if there is no connection. If there is I'd reply!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Its okay. I've waited this long, I'm sure I can wait another week or too.
Have fun in Bali though.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments *sniff* Sorry!! As soon as I'm back I'll get an extra long profile to back up the lateness!!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Its fine, really.

Okay then!

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Thanks for being so patient!

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments

Name: Chad Berlinger "Chas"

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Face Claim: Devon Bostick

Personality:
Oh, I'm an asshole? Great news!
Jerk
Chas is a selfish, manipulative type of man who sees women a little more than sexual conquests to brag about to his buddies or mere objects that are there for their personal pleasure. Chas often plays the "sensative guy" early on so the girl will make most of the moves on him, and after he's done with her and dumps her for some other girl just like her, he can make it look like she's at fault for coming on too strong, and consequently she'll take him back if he chooses to return for seconds. Plaaayyybboooyyyyy

Who're you? Are you worth my time talking to? If not, dang.. You're low. Get out of my sight.
Ignorant
Chas grew up ignorant, led by his parents to think that slaves and villagers were the lower class and they should be treated like dirt. He barely got to know the truth and the real facts from the fake knowledge, so therefore he has been hated by many people. Since his parents are now dead and gone, he rules a kingdom and since he is currently building a wall right now, repairing it from the latest attack, he was given a choice of people for workers but following his father's knowledge, he chose the sick and unhealthy to work for him, even daring to put some to death and slavery for refusing. They're just dirt, like what we walk on. What's the point of respecting them? Were the words he had said once.

Smart
According to some rumours that he has already heard of, the "assassin" feared by many kingdoms has been reported to be aiming for him. However, he has set up his plans and using his charms, he's won over hearts of the strongest people and trainers, and he is prepared for the assassin. He is determined to bring an end to this so called killer and will continue to lead the kingdom as he is leading it. Nothing could possibly make his calculations wrong and he even knows when the assassin would strike and he intends to bring the assassin himself to shame, using him as a worker. Chas did make a flaw though.. He truly does not know the real identity of the assassin.

S K I L L S
Chas has an almost overflowing list of skills he has been taught, or passed down through heredity.

- Swordsmanship -
Chas is better than about ninety-nine percent of the swordsmen in the world, and there are rumours that only the assassin can match him up. His over-confidence makes him believe he'll be the best if he defeats the assassin, and he knows it is possible to catch the assassin off guard.

- Charms -
About all the girls in the kingdom worth his time have been seduced by him and they fell into his trap, becoming his servants before he gets tired of them and pushed them away. He longs for someone new.. Someone who can beat him and speak back to him. Someone like a witty girl, not those giggly flirty-er girls. Chas's charms helped him win over the rulers and in that way he gained more control over slaves.

- Strategising -
Chas received his father's strategic minds and he strengthened it by going on hunts, setting trap after a few calculations and he always got his desired target 99.9 percent of the time. Pleased, he now has a goal, to get his biggest catch ever. To set a trap and make the assassin bend to him and obey his every wish.

Other: Hope this is fine! :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I absolutely love him! :D :D

Would you like to start us off?

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Sorry for not having a history! I hope I made it up with the personality and skills.

I'm having a little internet connection troubles here, so I'd post later on, apologies!!

« previous 1 3 4