┣▇ Earth-616 (Semi Advanced RP) ▇▇▇═─ discussion

Characters > ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 120 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Click the link above for the template ^

message 2: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Mar 15, 2014 11:13PM) (new)

*DIRECTOR MARIA HILL*

Current Alias: Director Maria Hill

Relatives: Father - Unknown

Mother - Unknown

Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Base of Operations: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier

STATUS

Alignment: Good

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Single

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 136ilbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Personality: Assertive and outspoken - she is driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, she usually excels at public speaking. Hill values knowledge and competence, and usually has little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois

History: Born in Chicago, she lost her mother the day of her birth when temperatures hit 44 degrees below 0 while her mom was still in the hospital. Because of this, her father never forgave her, which made Maria a cold hearted person. Hill had a brief stint in Madripoor that got her noticed by various heads of state and governments around the world.

As S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, Hill was one of the leading enforcers of the Superhuman Registration Act, a task she carried out with relish and absolute ruthlessness. After the end of the act she still remained Director.

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: None

Abilities: Trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, experienced in espionage, hand-to-hand combat and the use of a variety of weapons.

Strengths: Possesses the normal strength for a woman of her complex reinforced with continuous exercises.

Weaknesses: Despite all her skills Maria Hill is not immune to magical powers or mutant abilities.

PARAPHERNALIA

Weapons: Handguns

Other:

message 3: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 09:19PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

❝ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴇ ωᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ωᴀʏ, sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪᴋᴇ, 'ωʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ, ωʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?' sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ɪ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.❞
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
( ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪ ωᴏʀᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ωʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪ?)

▬▬▬▬▬ ωʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ ωᴀʏ? ▬▬▬▬▬

▸Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Kᴀᴘʟᴀɴ◂
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ:
as a boy's name is pronounced WIL-yum. It is of Old German origin, and the meaning of William is "will helmet, protection". For a long time after the Norman conquest in AD 1066, three out of four English boys were given some form of the conqueror's name, William.

Kᴀᴘʟᴀɴ
As a surname, Kaplan is pronounced KAP-lan. It is of German, Yiddish and French origin, and the meaning of Kaplan is an office given to persons appointed to watch over the sacred cloak (cappa or capella) of St Martin of Tours. In German the term Kaplan means chaplain or curate. The word is extant in other languages as well, for example in Polish where the term kapłan translates as priest, in Hungarian 'káplán' means a priest of the royal court or that of an aristocrat's; in Norwegian where it also has the meaning of priest while retaining the original, elongated form. Additionally, Kaplan can be a Turkish surname meaning tiger.

〈 ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛᴏᴏ. ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ. ᴀʟʟ ɪ ωᴀɴᴛ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛs. 〉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aɢᴇ: ᒥ 15 ᒧ
Dᴀᴛᴇ/Tɪᴍᴇ Of Bɪʀᴛʜ: January 21st ➟ 9:24pm
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Of Bɪʀᴛʜ: New York City, New York State
Asᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Sɪɢɴ: Aquarius ᒥ ♒ ᒧ
Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac, and Aquarians are the perfect representatives for the Age of Aquarius. Those born under this sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium. These folks are humanitarian, philanthropic and keenly interested in making the world a better place.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ᒥ ♂ ᒧ
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: In a relationship ᒥ Hulkling (Open!) ᒧ

Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Theodore Rufus Altman (Dorrek VIII) 〈 Sᴋʀᴜʟʟ/Kʀᴇᴇ 〉 (Open!)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive ║ ᴀɢᴇ: 15 ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(view spoiler)

Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Homosexual ᒥ Attracted to same gender ᒧ
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As an orientation, homosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectionate, or romantic attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex.

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Mutant/Mage
Aʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇ: Good

▪ ɪ ωɪsʜ ɪ ωᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ɪ ᴀᴍ.
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▪ ωᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴄᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇs....

( ☓ | Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Hᴀɪʀ |☓| Bʀᴏωɴ Eʏᴇs |☓| 5'8"ғᴛ |☓| 155ʟʙs | ☓ )

✦ Aᴾᴾᴱᴬᴿᴬᴺᶜᴱ
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ: Francisco Lachowski

Dɪsᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ

Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ
Ever since he started high school William strived to be the top student in his class and he was. Always getting A's in tests and reports, studying and doing his homework but he wasn't just a nerd. Since he was always bullied he'd be by himself and work hard.

Aɴɢᴇʀ
William has been sometimes known for his temper. When he gets insulted or when someone gets on his nerves he tends to get rough and does irrational things. He can get frustrated as he has very short patience and dislikes people who try to innocents.

Oᴜᴛsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ
Whenever he is in a discussion or anything similar to that he doesn't care about other people and goes ahead speaking his mind. Sometimes it ends in arguments as he gets tense and irritated with the opposing person.

KɪɴᴅɴᴇssThis is one of his important traits that he shows to his closest friends or family. Although all his flaws he does respect and show a different attitude to people he cares about the most and the people he respects.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

✦ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ Bᴇʟᴏω ↴
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

message 4: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 02:13AM) (new)

✦ Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ Fʀᴏᴍ Aʙᴏᴠᴇ ↲
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ωᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ...ωᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

Rᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Billy and Tommy were twins born of Scarlet Witch by Vision, but actually they were are magic constructs, created by Wanda's hex powers. It was revealed that she use a slivers of Mephisto's life essence to give her childrens a souls. Tommy and Billy were reabsorbed by Mephisto and ceased to exist.

Years later appeared a young man - Billy Kaplan and his twin Tommy Shepherd, who are the reincarnations of Billy and Tommy Maximoff.

Bɪʀᴛʜ Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
Billy Kaplan was the eldest of three sons born to Reform Jews Jeff Kaplan, a cardiologist, and Rebecca Kaplan, a psychologist.

Aᴅᴏʟᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
Billy had trouble with bullies in school due to his sexuality and fanboyness. Once while sitting in front of Avengers Mansion, he briefly met the Scarlet Witch, his favorite Avenger. She gave him some words of encouragement and told him that he "could take care of himself". Billy took her advice and stood up to his bully, John Kesler. Unfortunately, Billy's electrokinetic powers emerged for the first time and nearly killed Kesler.

Bᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ A Yᴏᴜɴɢ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ
As he began to use his powers more and more, he sought out the Scarlet Witch for help, only to find out that the Avengers had disbanded. However, Billy was one of the people listed in the Avengers Fail-Safe Program compiled by the Vision to be used to form a new team of superheroes in the event of the destruction or disbanding of the Avengers. Iron Lad, a younger version of Kang the Conqueror, found Billy using the Vision’s Fail-Safe Program and requested his help in preventing his future self from returning him to the future. Billy joined the Young Avengers, and, styling himself after Thor, adopted the super-hero identity of the Asgardian, later on changing it to Wiccan. He began dating his teammate Hulkling not long after.

Tωɪɴ
The team went to a high security detention facility for superpowered juvenile offenders to locate Hulking after he was kidnapped. While there, they found Tommy Shepherd being held, and released him from his cell. Stature noted that Tommy and Bill could be twins. The breakout did not go unnoticed, and the team ran into the armed officers of the facility. Tommy helped them to save Hulkling by fighting off both Skrull and Kree forces, afterwards officially joining the Young Avengers under the name "Speed".

Sᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ Wɪᴛᴄʜ
After Wiccan powers overloaded during a battle with the Sons of the Serpent, the Avengers decided to keep him under observation. Hulkling and the other Young Avengers broke Wiccan out of holding and began the search for the Scarlet Witch. Accompanied by Magneto and Quicksilver, the team traveled to Transia and then to Latveria before discovering a depowered and amnesiac Wanda engaged to Doctor Doom. The rediscovery of Wanda did not go unnoticed though, as the Avengers soon arrived on the scene. A battle with Doom's Doombot army soon broken out and was only stopped by the arrival of Iron Lad.

Iron Lad teleported the Young Avengers and Wanda into the timestream. They all went into the past, and met reanimated Jack of Hearts, who is explode. After that Wanda remembered who she is, regained her powers and returned herself, the Young Avengers and Scott Lang into the present. She then finally confirmed that Billy and Tommy are indeed her reincarnated sons.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴏ, ᴋᴀᴛᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ωᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟωᴀʏs ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ωᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ.
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ:

Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: Jeff Kaplan 〈 Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟ 〉 (Open!)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive ║ ᴀɢᴇ: 48 ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(view spoiler)

Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Rebecca Kaplan 〈 Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟ 〉 (Open!)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive ║ ᴀɢᴇ: 46 ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(view spoiler)

Tωɪɴ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Thomas Shepherd (ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ) 〈 Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ 〉 (Open!)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive ║ ᴀɢᴇ: 15 ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(view spoiler)

Pᴀsᴛ Iɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ:

Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: Vision 〈 sʏɴᴛʜᴏᴢᴏɪᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ʙʏ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜɪɴᴇᴀs ᴛ. ʜᴏʀᴛᴏɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏʀᴄʜ 〉 (Open!)
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Unknown ║ ᴀɢᴇ: Unknown ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(view spoiler)

Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Wanda Maximoff 〈 Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ 〉
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Alive ║ ᴀɢᴇ: Unkown ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(view spoiler)

Tωɪɴ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Thomas Maximoff 〈 Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ 〉
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Deceased ║ ᴀɢᴇ: Unkown ║ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

▪ Lɪᴋᴇs & Dɪsɪᴋᴇs:

+ The Game of Thrones (Tyrion. Books as well as the Show)
+ Magic
+ Family
+ Avengers

- Villains
- The name Warlock being applied to him
- Doctor Doom

Pᴏωᴇʀs & Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs:

Wiccan is a both Mage and mutant. As such he has a wide range of superpowers. However, it is difficult to tell what powers are granted from his X-Gene and which are spells.

Wiccan's demonstrated the following powers:

Teleportation - Can teleport himself and others over undetermined distances with an untested maximum. Can also travel to and open gates accessing other worlds and dimensions.

Electrokinesis - Can manipulate and generate energy projections in the form of lightning.
Flight: Can engage in self-propelled flight.

Photokinesis - Can project intense light and heat.
Energy/Solid Constructs: Can manipulate energy to create solid constructs like disks, shields, force fields, and other projectiles.

Pyrokinesis - Can generate and control fire.

Healing - Can heal others.

Spell Casting - Can use magic to enhance himself or others for short periods of time.

Spells have included: Enhanced Strength, Sensing Locations of others, Levitation, Telepathy, Astral Projection, and Illusion Casting.

Reality Warping - Can manipulate probability. By stating an effect or action he wants to happen he can cause unlikely things to happen, by saying "I want.. " until it DOES happen.

Wiccan was one of the many possible candidates for the title of Sorcerer Supreme.

▪ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs & Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:

His strength level is human, but can be augmented by magic and reality manipulation

If Wiccan can't hear his spells, they don't work and that's his major weakness.

〈 ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ωɪᴛʜɪɴ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴛɪsғɪᴇᴅ ωɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ? 〉

ʏᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ωʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

message 5: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

Approved! Thank you!

message 6: by Boba (new)

Boba Real Name: Vince Infusa Blake

Current Alias: Titan

Relatives: None

Base of Operations: Helicarrier or his private warehouse in the lower east side of Manhattan.

STATUS

Alignment: Whatever his orders are but has morals

Citizenship: Italy and United States Of America

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: description

Height:6'4
Weight:210
Eyes:Green (Gold when using cybernetics)
Hair:
Dusty brown

Personality: Vince is a joking, Loud guy until you get him in combat then he becomes reserved and concentrated. When one gets to know him they find he is a kind guy with a strong sense of morality and justice. He will harp on anyone being a deviant in front of him and will punish if he has the jurisdiction to. (At least 3 lines, please)

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Sorrento, Italy

History: Vince was born and raised in Italy, seeing near all of it before he had a tragic accident which had him and his family tumble over a cliff. He miraclously survived because S.H.I.E.L.D. was in the area and looking for a pool of agents, they noticed a 17 year old had survived a 50 foot tumble in a car and decided to take him. He needed major cybernetic reconstruction though, compliments of his adopted mentor Cyborg. He stayed with the Titans for a small amount of time then moved to S.H.I.E.L.D. he has been a field agent for 3 and half years now. (At least 3 lines, please)

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: Cybernetics,Shape Change(minor), Super Human Endurance, Strength and Speed.

Abilities: Has Plasma cannon on right arm and his left has near any shape he wants, Also his eyes can see in every spectrum as well as his body immune to near every attack. Trained with Dick Graceson while with the Titans so he is also a master boxer and greco-roman style holds.

Strengths:-Boxing_Greco-roman wrestling_Computer programming and construction_Target tracking.

Weaknesses: Emp burst, Slight phobia of cliffs.

PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment: Usually just his own body with a few replacements in a car hidden somewhere.(Pick later)

Transportation: Either a VTOL or his car.

Weapons: Anything he picks up as well as his own body

Other: He does have to charge or go into a standby mode but has sensors on him that prevent tampering.

message 7: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

Approved! Thank you!

message 8: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 13 comments UNDER CONSTRUCTION

<.b>Real Name:<./b> <.i>James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes<./i>

<.b>Current Alias:<./b> <.i>The Winter Soldier<./i>

<.b>Age:<./b> <.i>Older than he appears<./i>

<.b>Gender:<./b> <.i>Male<./i>

<.b>Relatives:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Affiliation:<./b>
<.i>Nick Fury (employer)
Black Widow (partner)
Captain America (partner)
Falcon (partner)
formerly Avengers
New Avengers
Invaders
Kid Commandos
Liberty Legion
Young Allies
Crazy S.U.E.S.<./i>

<.b>Base of Operations:<./b> <.i>Mobile<./i>

<.b>STATUS<./b>

<.b>Alignment:<./b> <.i>Good<./i>

<.b>Citizenship:<./b> <.i>Citizenship<./i>

<.b>Marital Status:<./b> <.i>Single<./i>

<.b>Occupation:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>CHARACTERISTICS<./b>

<.b>Appearance:<./b> (Include a link or something, real pics would be nice)

<.i>Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:<./i>

<.b>Personality:<./b> <.i><./i> (At least 3 lines, please)

<.b>Sexuality:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>ORIGIN<./b>

<.b>Place of Birth:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>History:<./b> <.i><./i> (At least 3 lines, please)

<.b>POWERS & ABILITIES<./b>

<.b>Powers:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Abilities:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Strengths:<./b> Includes hobbies. Dot points are fine. <.i><./i>

<.b>Weaknesses:<./b> Includes phobias. Dot points are fine. <.i><./i>

<.b>PARAPHERNALIA<./b>

<.b>Equipment:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Transportation:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Weapons:<./b> <.i><./i>

<.b>Other:<./b> <.i><./i>

message 9: by Boba (last edited May 15, 2014 04:29AM) (new)

Boba Real Name: Orlando Lucem Ross

Current Alias: De'Luxe

Relatives: Sonia Constance Josephine(Mother
Colin Stone(Father:Deceased)

Affiliation: Free Agent

Base of Operations: Central City

STATUS

Citizenship: United States of America/Britain

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: [image error]

Height:5'9
Weight:160
Eyes:deep blue with hazel rim at the base of the pupil
Hair:Blue

Personality: Orlando is always a man with a silver tongue and a quick line. He loves being mischievous and playing around with others. He may piss others off but that is just entertaining to him. At his core though he is a good guy and will protect loved ones to the end. (At least 3 lines, please)

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Cannterbury, Kent, England

History: Orlando grew up in Cannterbury with a quite normal chiclhood until he got caught in his fathers work over seas and learned particle physics while he spent time with his dad. On his 10th birthday he attended a special experiment with a new particle accelerator. The experiment went flawlessly until a small leak in the power supply, which caused a explosion that blew the entire building away. Orlando however was caught in a wave of super powered energy, speeding up the way his body worked in every manner,which then caused him to accidentally run to Central City before he realized how fast he was moving.

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: Orlando can move, think, and react at light speeds as well as having superhuman endurance that allows them to run incredible distances. Some, notably later versions, can vibrate so fast that they can pass through walls in a process called quantum tunneling,[14] travel through time and can also lend and borrow speed. Furthermore, all members have an invisible aura around their bodies that prevents themselves and their clothes from being affected by air friction as they move at high speed.[volume & issue needed] Speedsters can heal more rapidly than the average human.

Abilities: Fanged Snake Style Martial arts expert,Super speed and speed of light processing. Also has studied all schools of Physics and a few languages.

Strengths: Smart,Tactical mind, super speed, Can speed read and retain the knowledge, making the potential for learning near limitless

Weaknesses: Pyrophobia, doesn't take much seriously.

PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment: Form fitting suit he designed himself,Comm unit and badge for id with various law enforcement agencies.

Transportation: A special VTOL which he uses when he is tired or if the destination is flying.http://filesmelt.com/dl/1261893131393...

Weapons: a white Katana, only used when his hands aren't enough http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/...

Other: Friends with Quicksilver and Titan.

message 10: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Mar 24, 2014 11:10AM) (new)

Queen of The Moon Real Name: Skye

Current Alias: Simmons jokingly calls Skye “Doctor Nugent"

Affiliation: Good

Base of Operations: “The Bus”

STATUS

Alignment: S.H.I.E.L.D, unwillingly at first

Citizenship: China and America

Marital Status: Unmarried/Single

Occupation: She is a hacker for S.H.I.E.L.D but does field work as well. She did work for "the Rising Tide" with her at the time boyfriend but since joining Agent Coulson she has retired.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: description
description
description

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 150 lbs
Eyes:Brown
Hair: Brown and slightly curly

Personality: Skye is described as bubbly and goofy. She can also be described by those closest to her as also warm, edgy and witty. She can more than hold her own in any situation, as seen by her actions in the field, both in combat and flat out talking.

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Hunan province of china/i>

History: Born in a small Chinese village in Hunan Province, Skye's parents and her entire village were killed defending her when she was just an infant. Designated as an 0-8-4 by S.H.I.E.L.D., a team was sent in to investigate. After losing contact with the main team, the back-end team, consisting of Richard Lumley, Linda Avery, and three other agents, investigated only to find the infant sleeping in the arms of the dead lead agent. The rest of the main team was dead.
Once back in the states, the other members of the team started to be eliminated. To ensure her safety, Skye was dropped off by Avery at the St. Agnes orphanage and arrangements were made for her to be moved to different foster homes to keep her safe.
When she was nine she stayed with a family, called The Brody's, that Skye particularly wanted to like her, but she was soon sent back to the orphanage. Skye became obsessed with finding out the truth about her parents and eventually she ran away and at some point in her life joined the Rising Tide, a computer activist (Or as Skye would say, "hacktivist") group. Skye and the Rising Tide shared certain beliefs about the freedom and accessibility of information. It was through the Rising Tide, that Skye bonded and became involved with master hacker Miles Lydon.
Skye spent two years living out of her van and using her skills to reveal classified data to the public while searching for information about her parents. However, in all of her searching, the only evidence she was able to find about them was a document with all of the pertinent data redacted by S.H.I.E.L.D. It was then that she came on to the idea to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: Unknown at this time since she is an 0-8-4.

Abilities: Hacking. description

Strengths: Computer hacking, finding out things she shouldn’t know about, getting under Agent Ward’s skin.
Weaknesses: Her need to know where she came from, who her parents were, and what happened to her.

PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment: Her laptop and any other technology she can get her hands on when she isn't wearing one of the cuffs that restricts her internet/technology access.

Transportation: Her van, that S.H.I.E.L.D confiscated when Agent Coulson forced her to join the team.

Weapons: She hasn't shot anybody, but has once pointed a gun at someone. She is working on getting better at her hand to hand combat.

message 11: by Boba (new)

Boba Muse? can we be approved please?

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 31, 2014 12:56PM) (new)

Current Alias: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and Stark Industries

Relatives: Alaina's Father is Tony Stark and her mother is Pepper Potts (Stark). Unknown Siblings

Base of Operations: Stark Tower / S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

STATUS

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/17484197

Height: 5'11
Weight: 136.5
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown and naturally straightened

Personality: Alaina is very much like her father, Tony Stark. Cocky, sarcastic, but also fierce, brave, cunning and intelligent. Alaina will defend the innocent, but won't give a damn to any villain.

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Hospital in S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters

History: Alaina was born July 9th, 1996 in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Main Headquarters. Most of her life she grew up in Stark Tower, learning to use her Iron suit and powers. Since Tony at the time had the Arc Reactor in his chest, the power from it was powered into Alaina's cells generating powers. Alaina helped fight and ward off evil, not giving a damn about Captain America.

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers:
-Telekinesis
-The Ability to Control Energy
-The Ability to Control Electricity

Abilities:
-Alaina uses her Iron suit that looks identical to her fathers, except is Navy and Gold. (Can Fly, has missiles, etc.)
-Hand-to-hand Combat
-Superpowers
-The Ability to Use a Gun

Strengths:
-Hand-to-hand Combat
-Yoga
-Dagger Throwing (When suit isn't working or when doesn't want to use suit)
-Controlling Energy and Electricity
-Baking
-Singing

Weaknesses:
-Love Interest (Open)
-Her Family
-Controlling her sarcasm
-Eternal Darkness

PARAPHERNALIA

Transportation: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Variety of her fathers cars, and her Iron Warrior Suit.

Weapons:
-Daggers
-Guns
-Missiles
-Iron Warrior Suit

Other: "I will not hesitate to murder you right here on the spot you bloody b*stard." -Alaina Stark as the Iron Warrior to the Mandarin

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba Arianna wrote: "Real Name: Skye

Current Alias: Simmons jokingly calls Skye “Doctor Nugent"

Affiliation: Good

Base of Operations: “The Bus”

STATUS

Alignment: S.H.I...."

Lucian -Previously Bilbo Swaggins,FIli- wrote: "Real Name: Orlando Lucem Ross

Current Alias: De'Luxe

Relatives: Sonia Constance Josephine(Mother
Colin Stone(Father:Deceased)

Affiliation: Free Agent

Base of Operations:..."

Approved.

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba Ω•§•ϻⱥⅆℯℓⱥǐŋℯ•§•Ω wrote: "Real Name: Alaina Cole Stark

Current Alias: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and Stark Industries

Relatives: Alaina's Father is Tony Stark and her mother is Pepper Potts (Stark). Unk..."

Aliana if she controls energy then saying electricity is redundant otherwise your fine.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2014 11:00AM) (new)

Peter Parker
Current Alias:
Spiderman
Relatives:
Aunt May
Uncle Ben
Affiliation:
Good
Base of Operations:
Bedroom

STATUS

Alignment:
New York City,World
Citizenship:
American
Marital Status:
Mary Jane Watson
Photographer

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance:

Personality:
He cares about his friends alot and villains figure this out and use it against him. Always late to most things, even if he tries to be on time or early. Loves comic books and is kinda childish at times, but not so much after being spiderman.
Sexuality:
Straight

ORIGIN

Place of Birth:
New York (think)
History:
His parents died when he was little and grew up with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. His Uncle was killed by the sandman and Peter was really mad. At a high school science presentation he got spider powers and made something that shoots out spider webs.
POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers:
He's a human spider, he can climb walls and shoot webs.
Abilities:
Shoots webs climbs walls.
Strengths:
-Photography
-Saving New York
-being late
Weaknesses:
-Thrown knives
-Mary Jane
-Friends in danger
PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment:
-Spider suit
Transportation:
Webs
Weapons:
Webs, fists

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2014 12:17PM) (new)

Current Alias:General

Relatives:(father) Steve Rogers/ Captain America

Affiliation:good,as long as her father is in charge

Base of Operations:HQ of Captain, and field

STATUS

Alignment:S.H.E.I.L.D

Citizenship:American

Marital Status:Single

CHARACTERISTICS:Dirty Blond

Appearance: (Include a link or something, real pics would be nice)

Height:5' 1 1/2"
Weight:106.4- is a weight lifter
Eyes:Green
Hair:dirty blond

Personality: Kind,Loves Animals, Tomboy

Sexuality:Straight

ORIGIN:

Place of Birth:Shield ship

History:was born in shield ship, has a firey side so don't piss her off, has grown up on the shield ship, and has taken interest on the guns and weapons

ezposed to experimented plant when young

Powers: controls plants

Abilities:very agile

Strengths:having her shield with her at all times

Weaknesses:family,friends,citizens

Equipment:shield

Transportation:harley, helicopter, anything really

Weapons:shield, jack knife and pistols
http://randomoverload.org/female-capt...

message 17: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

LikolovesLoki wrote: "b>Real Name: Rebecca Rogers

Current Alias:Genral

Relatives:(father) Steve Rogers/ Captain America

Affiliation:good,as long as her father is in charge

Base of Operations:H..."

You're supposed to remove the dots in those - (<.b> & <.i>) to make it bold and italics. Also personality and history have to be at the minimum of three lines.

message 18: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

December wrote: "Real Name:
Peter Parker
Current Alias:
Spiderman
Relatives:
Aunt May
Uncle Ben
Affiliation:
Good
Base of Operations:
Bedroom

STATUS

Alignment:
New York City,World
Citi..."

December, personality and history is compulsory if you want to be approved. They both have to be filled out with three lines each. It doesn't take that long.
Thanks.

message 19: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Apr 25, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Current Alias: MJ

Relatives: Philip Watson (father)
Madeline Watson (mother)
Spencer Watson (uncle)
Anna May Watson (aunt)
Gayle Watson-Byrnes (sister)

Affiliation: None

Base of Operations: New York, New York

STATUS

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120ilbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red

Personality: MJ began developing a more extroverted and care-free personality, a trait which helped her make friends as the Watson's moved from one location to the next. At every new school, she was the class clown and party animal. In public, nothing was ever wrong with Mary Jane, while in private, little was ever right.

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: Montoursville, Pennsylvania

History: After her mother Madeline left Philip, the Watson women stayed with various relatives. One such relative that MJ was particularly fond of was her Aunt Anna, living in Queens, New York.

On the night of Ben Parker's murder, MJ spotted a frantic Peter running into his house with Spider-Man emerging from an upstairs windows only moments later. At this she deduced that Peter Parker and Spider-Man were one and the same. Confused by the emotions set off by the discovery, she chose to keep this information to herself.

Peter soon introduced MJ to his other college friends, Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborn and Flash Thompson. With the entanglement of the relationships, jealousy and rivalry were underlying constants between Stacy, Osborn, Parker and Watson.

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: Beyond captivating men with her beauty and charm, Mary Jane possesses no super human powers.

Abilities: Mary Jane Watson is an accomplished professional actress, dancer, and model. She has been able to fend off attackers of normal strength and skill, using a baseball bat, and using a cue stick.

Strengths: Mary Jane Watson-Parker possesses a normal human strength of a woman of her age, height and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.

Weaknesses: Being a mare human makes her vulnerable as it is as she lives in a city full of villains out to get putting her in constant danger.

PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment:<./b> None

Transportation: None

Weapons: None

Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

There ya go

message 21: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:43PM) (new)

Peter Parker is approved. Thank you.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

is Rebecca Rogers approved??????

message 23: by Boba (new)

Boba Get rid of the dots and yes she is approved.

message 24: by Boba (new)

Boba Real Name: Harold Osborn

Current Alias: Harry Osborn

Relatives: Norman Osborn (father)
Emily Osborn (mother, deceased)
Mark Raxton (step-brother-in-law)
Gabriel Stacy (half-brother)
Sarah Stacy (half-sister)
Liz Allan-Osborn (ex-wife)
Lily Hollister (ex-fiancée)
Normie Osborn (son)
Stanley Osborn (son)

Affiliation: Dark Avengers (briefly)

Base of Operations: Seattle, Washington; formerly New York City, New York

STATUS

Marital Status: Divorced

Occupation: Owner of the Coffee Bean cafe; former owner and president of Osborn Industries

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance:https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im... (Include a link or something, real pics would be nice)

Height:5'10
Weight:170lbs
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Brown

Personality: ((Have to make it up since the wiki's don't say))
Harry is a usually good guy but he has spits of insane rage and tendencies on account of his father's death. With friends he is loyal to the end and recently gave up his rage against Spiderman as he found out the details of what his father actually did. He can be a fun guy and with his money he can do just about anything he wants.
(At least 3 lines, please)

ORIGIN

Place of Birth: New York City

History: Harry Osborn was the son of wealthy industrialist, Norman Osborn, the original Green Goblin. He went to the same college as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man[1]. They were roommates for a time, during which Harry encountered occasional problems with drugs. When his father died, Harry found the body and removed the costume. During this time, he dated Mary Jane Watson, but she broke off the relationship after Harry became more and more unstable due to his father's death.

After learning that Peter was Spider-Man he donned his father's costume and proclaimed himself the Green Goblin. He destroyed their apartment[2] and kidnapped their friends Flash Thompson, Mary Jane and Peter's aunt May. When he was defeated by Spider-Man, he told everyone that Peter Parker was really Spider-Man before being taken away, but this was dismissed as the ravings of a madman. He was taken to a medical institution and was released, suffering from amnesia, forgetting the identity of Spider-Man and both his and his father's roles as the Green Goblin.

After being released and reentering college, Harry moved in with Flash Thompson[3]. He began seeing a psychiatrist who tied him up and became himself the Green Goblin.

Harry later married Liz Allen, an old high school friend of Peter's whom he met at the wedding of Ned Leeds and Betty Brant[4]. They had a son, Norman.

This tranquility was shattered when the aftereffects of the Inferno crisis sundered the barrier between Harry's conscious and subconscious minds. Once again, he remembered being the Green Goblin - and his irrational hatred of Spider-Man. Harry had convinced himself that Peter resented the Osborns' "stable family life" due to never having been wanted by his own parents or guardians, when in fact the complete opposite was true. His sanity was shattered, he declared that their next confrontation would be their final one, and only one of them would be alive at the end. To ensure that he was the victor, Harry researched his father's chemical notes, hoping to recreate the original Goblin's superhuman strength. Harry made his own modifications to the formula, and upon ingesting it, it proved better than he had dreamed. The formula had made him stronger than both Spider-Man and his father. Now a physical match for Spider-Man, Harry planned his final revenge. He however recently found the events of his father's death and now knows Peter was not to blame for Norman Osborne's death, Norman was in his attempt to trick and ram Peter with his glider,
(At least 3 lines, please)

POWERS & ABILITIES

Powers: As the Green Goblin after using the Goblin formula, Harry had enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, and healing, but at the cost of his sanity though it has stabilized for the most part.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Osborn,_Ha...

Abilities: Genious in mechanics and scholarly things so he is a great fighter as he trained to kill Spiderman but with the actual events gave that up

Strengths: Business, school, physical activities

Weaknesses: Relationships, slight psychological issues remain

PARAPHERNALIA

Equipment: Goblin Glider, Grenades, Blades, Goblin sword and his goblin Suit

Transportation: Cars and Goblin glider

Weapons: Bombs, Flying blades, Sword

Other: Only uses his powers and money for good now.

message 25: by Boba (new)

Boba I approve myself

Queen of The Moon Lol of course you do

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucian is Rebecca Rogers approved?

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba you have to remove the dots like these <.b> and also spell check your words cause general is how you spell you alias. after those correction, yes

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

there I editited

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba can you find a picture please?

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2014 01:04PM) (new)

Lucian -Previously Bilbo Swaggins,FIli- wrote: "can you find a picture please?"

the link should be there it is there at bottom of char thingy

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba your fine then

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

yay;P

┣▇ Earth-616 (Semi Advanced RP) ▇▇▇═─

unread topics | mark unread