Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > #MGBookElves Giveaway by the 12 Authors of Christmas - COMPLETE

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1460 comments Mod
Starting 1st December and running to 23rd December, twelve authors are clubbing together to give away 30 prizes of MG ebooks. That's not 30 ebooks, it's 30 PRIZES of ebooks.

These generous authors are:
Cheryl Carpinello Rebecca Douglass Julie Anne Grasso Paul R. Hewlett Fiona Ingram M.G. King
Wendy Leighton-Porter S.W. Lothian Jemima Pett S. Smith Ben Zackheim Stanley and Katrina
The 12 Authors of Christmas!

Come and meet them, follow the tour from author to author, reading interviews, reviews and entering the Giveaway.

Start here on 1st December:
http://jemimapett.wordpress.com/2013/...

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1673 comments Mod
Yes, and we will all stand up and thank Jemima for putting this together--what a huge job!

message 3: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1460 comments Mod
It's been a delight to work with you all. It's not over yet, mind...

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Carpinello (cherylcarpinello) | 0 comments Don't miss this awesome Christmas giveaway of outstanding childrens/MG/YA books!

message 5: by Helen (new)

Helen Laycock (helenlaycock) | 128 comments What a wonderful prize for thirty lucky readers!

message 6: by Stanley (new)

Stanley Katrina (stanleynkatrina) | 26 comments Yes, we give Jemima two paws up, each! Thank you, Jemima!
Jemima wrote: "Starting 1st December and running to 23rd December, twelve authors are clubbing together to give away 30 prizes of MG ebooks. That's not 30 ebooks, it's 30 PRIZES of ebooks.

These generous author..."

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyl-p) | 48 comments Many thanks to you, Jemima, for organising this wonderful giveaway. The Book Elves are awesome!

message 8: by M.G. (new)

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments I've been having fun reading all the Book Elves books! I think I've read about eight of the twelve now . . .

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1673 comments Mod
You're way ahead of me, MG! And what I should be reading is the cookbook, because I want my dinner!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.