The Book Thief The Book Thief discussion

When is the Movie coming out?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mairead I'm looking forward to seeing The book Thief. Does anyone know when the movie is out?

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy It's out - November 15th, I believe. But, I think it is somewhat a limited-release. Not every theater is showing it.

Carina UK don't get it until 2014.

Randolph I am so anxious that the movie is going to be, well, bad.

message 5: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Funderburk It is out. It is good, but the first half or so drags. I absolutely loved the book so I may be a little biased.

✧༺♥༻ maría ༺♥༻✧ I'm so excited about the movie.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to wait until february… ! :(

message 8: by Deb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deb The movie was ok. The book is ALWAYS better! I feel that some of the key character interactions were missing. I'd give it a B but the book is an A++++

message 9: by Hatsunekai (new) - added it

Hatsunekai Aribal We, in the Philippines, have to wait until next year. I think around February?

message 10: by Bruce (last edited Dec 24, 2013 04:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bruce Cowan Read the movie reviews. Movie won't add anything to the experience of
Reading the book.

message 11: by Hatsunekai (new) - added it

Hatsunekai Aribal Bruce wrote: "Read the movie reviews. Movie won't add anything to the experience of
Reading the book."

Heil Hitler!

Danielle To all of you who haven't seen it yet, I really recommend it. It was a great movie in my opinion, very long though.

Bekah Shambrook 31st of January in the UK... I hate waiting...

Tynnika I just saw it today, and if you haven't been yet, you are missing out. It was a fabulous book to film adaption and was an all round fantastic film. Highly recommend!

Dilyara i have seen it already)))) really good!!!!

Mayank Bansal Book is awesome...movie is okay...many things are missing in movie.. It can't be possible to gather every detail in movie.. In book narration by death is great.