Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Works in Progress > Mythology Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (last edited Nov 30, 2013 02:36AM) (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
I'm so excited!! Claiming Dane is underway and I've outlined a five book series about some very angry and brooding gods cast down from Olympus. Hades has a serious problem. Lucifer has found a portal to Earth and is leading souls above ground. It's going to take an army of pissed off gods to tag his ass and reclaim the only home they've come to know. Even Hades needs the balance between light and darkness to stay alive. The clock is ticking and the feeders are running wild. Ares is the first of the gods to answer Hades's call for help. One sexy, curvy succubus is about to rock his world!

message 2: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) This sounds so exciting, Pauline! Congrats. You know I love me some Greek gods, so I will be looking for this. :)

message 3: by Pauline (new)

Rosanna wrote: "This sounds so exciting, Pauline! Congrats. You know I love me some Greek gods, so I will be looking for this. :)"

I wrote a paranormal series around five years ago and it had a running theme of Dionysus's story holding the series together. I never quite felt the theme of the books in my heart so I shelved them. Now, I have the heart of the suspense and the running theme for the five books. The series is titled FOUR DOORS AND A DUNGEON. :) Door 1: Ares, Door 2: Dion, Door 3: Eros and Anteros, Door 4: Poseidon, Dungeon: Hades. It's going to be a wild ride! :)

message 4: by Pauline (new)

Girls...If you love hot Greeks check out Rosanna's series!! Sunburn (Greek God, #3) by Rosanna Leo For the Love of a God (Greek God, #1) by Rosanna Leo Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2) by Rosanna Leo

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments I always loved Greek Mythology ;-)

message 6: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Pauline wrote: "Rosanna wrote: "This sounds so exciting, Pauline! Congrats. You know I love me some Greek gods, so I will be looking for this. :)"

I wrote a paranormal series around five years ago and it had a ru..."

This sounds super hot. Can't wait to get more details!

message 7: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Pauline wrote: "Girls...If you love hot Greeks check out Rosanna's series!!Sunburn (Greek God, #3) by Rosanna Leo For the Love of a God (Greek God, #1) by Rosanna Leo Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2) by Rosanna Leo"

Oh, thank you, Pauline! Muah!

message 8: by Pauline (new)

Girls...I'm gonna have five books that are going to need beta readers!! ;)

message 9: by Pauline (new)

Rosanna wrote: "Pauline wrote: "Girls...If you love hot Greeks check out Rosanna's series!!Sunburn (Greek God, #3) by Rosanna Leo For the Love of a God (Greek God, #1) by Rosanna Leo Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2) by Rosanna Leo"

Oh, thank you, P..."

You're more than welcome. This is a really great series!!