Elie's Book Club discussion

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
This topic is about The Redemption of Callie & Kayden
Book Discussions > The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elissa (elie26reads) | 76 comments Mod
This will be the contemporary read for the month of December.

Jaimie | 16 comments Awesome!

Jaimie | 16 comments This book has been on my TBR for too long! I'm excited to finally read it :)

Jaimie wrote: "This book has been on my TBR for too long! I'm excited to finally read it :)"

I'm happy you like the pick!

Cinthia (readinggalaxy) | 13 comments im sooooo nervous to read this!!! ive heard mixed things about it.. but i guess we will see!!

Cinthia wrote: "im sooooo nervous to read this!!! ive heard mixed things about it.. but i guess we will see!!"

I hate when I hear mix reviews but I also love when I end up liking it so I would just hope for the best.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey all, just an FYI, the Redemption and the Coincidence is on iBooks for $2.99 each. I have not read book 1, The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden, so I have some catching up to do.

Darlene wrote: "Hey all, just an FYI, the Redemption and the Coincidence is on iBooks for $2.99 each. I have not read book 1, The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden, so I have some catching up to do."

Great thanks for letting us know!

I just finished book one and I can't wait to devour this book!

So I just finished this book and really enjoyed it. I don't want to mention to much of the book cause I don't know who's finished reading it and I don't want to spoil anything so I'll warn with a spoiler tags and you guys can read at your own risk ;D

What did you think of the ending did it leave you wanting? (view spoiler)

How do you like the way Callie & Kayden's relationship progressed?(view spoiler)

What are your hopes for the couple? (Such as maybe another book or novella about them)
(view spoiler)

Ok guys well I can't wait for your guys response.

Jaimie | 16 comments I feel so dump because I didn't realize this was book two lol so I had to read book one first and devoured it in one night. I love seeing character growth especially in female characters and Callie had amazing growth. I picked up book two immediately and I don't know I just thought this couldn't be it. I wanted more. I hope we get to glimpse into their future a bit more. Oh and is their a book coming out about LUKE!!! I wanted to know more about him too so I hope he gets a book and a happily ever after! I do have to say that I LOVE Seth!! I want a best friend like him lol
overall I really enjoyed book one and book two. I'm loving this book club Elissa :)

Jaimie | 16 comments I purchased her other series called Ella and Micha - they were super cheap on amazon kindle and I'm interested to read more from this author

Jaimie wrote: "I feel so dump because I didn't realize this was book two lol so I had to read book one first and devoured it in one night. I love seeing character growth especially in female characters and Callie..."

I'm happy you liked it! I loved the character development as well! There is going to be a book for Luke coming out on January 7th 2014...so soon! I loved Seth too. I think he's awesome! I'm happy to know your enjoying the book club! =D

Jaimie wrote: "I purchased her other series called Ella and Micha - they were super cheap on amazon kindle and I'm interested to read more from this author"

Thanks for letting the book club know I'm so interested in reading the Ella & Micha books. =D Thanks again!

Cinthia (readinggalaxy) | 13 comments I've read the 1st Ella & Micha novel a while ago and enjoyed it also :) // haven't read the conclusion yet...

* I also loved Callie's developmental growth..she was so strong and brave in the second novel...and broke out of her shell - it was really nice to read about.... I was kind of worring for kayden I mean I know his life pretty much is horrible also and the ppl that r suppose to love u don't and his dad...I can't even... BUT it took him more than half of the novel to start getting it together while I was like "cmon kayden!" I'm so glad Callie didn't give up on him even after he turned her down so much...

also I cried a lot reading this...especially when both of them talked about it to some1 else... kayden to the therapist and Callie to her father...and then mother...

I think after everything they've been through their best alli is time. time to heal. time to grow into themselves...and I liked the ending I hope we get to see glimpse of their life in Luke's story...

what really sucked was both Caleb and kaydens father dissapeared w/o any repercussions.. what do y'all think of that- yay or nay? on that decision

Cinthia (readinggalaxy) | 13 comments I've read the 1st Ella & Micha novel a while ago and enjoyed it also :) // haven't read the conclusion yet...

* I also loved Callie's developmental growth..she was so strong and brave in the second novel...and broke out of her shell - it was really nice to read about.... I was kind of worring for kayden I mean I know his life pretty much is horrible also and the ppl that r suppose to love u don't and his dad...I can't even... BUT it took him more than half of the novel to start getting it together while I was like "cmon kayden!" I'm so glad Callie didn't give up on him even after he turned her down so much...

also I cried a lot reading this...especially when both of them talked about it to some1 else... kayden to the therapist and Callie to her father...and then mother...

I think after everything they've been through their best alli is time. time to heal. time to grow into themselves...and I liked the ending I hope we get to see glimpse of their life in Luke's story...

what really sucked was both Caleb and kaydens father dissapeared w/o any repercussions.. what do y'all think of that- yay or nay? on that decision

I hope we get a glimpse of them in Luke's story as well!!

I was totally mad with Kayden's parents getting away scot-free!! I think they should of gotten some kind of repercussion and I'm hoping there is a novella or another book that gives us retribution....Ok I'm sounding like I want to storm a castle but you get my drift =D I didn't like it.

Jaimie | 16 comments I was shocked when I read the scene about Kayden going back home and it was completely stripped. It seemed, to me, to be an easy way to write the parents out without having to make the book super long with the drama of pressing charges etc. I'm also hoping for some criminal justice for his parents in an novella or in Luke's book. Speaking of which Luke's book comes out very soon!!!

Jaimie wrote: "I was shocked when I read the scene about Kayden going back home and it was completely stripped. It seemed, to me, to be an easy way to write the parents out without having to make the book super l..."

I know I'm super excited I can't wait to get my hands on it!
I hope they get a novella, a book would be even better but lol I'll settle for a novella.