1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Kcherkins&&Babykin

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rᴏʟᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʏᴅᴇ Rᴏɢᴇʀs
■■ enтry; 1 6 9
■■■ ѕтaтe; ᴛᴇʀʀɪғɪᴇᴅ
■■■■ I don't know what this place is anymore. I can not look at myself in the mirror and think myself a man. How could I have not seen this? Realized this? Maybe I've been lying to myself this whole time in order to protect myself from the truth. Yeah, that's probably it....I'm sorry. I...I don't know how well I'm going to be able to explain this and it might be a little confusing, but try to understand, please?

I'd like to first state that the grass is fake. All these years I was so convinced I was living in this fantasy of perfection where things such as mowing the lawn wasn't a necessity beacause the grass was always so fucking perfect. Second of all, the clouds are not real. The skies, they're not real either. I think what hurts the most is the fact that even the birds aren't real. They're not even there; it's just the sound of them chirping echoing around the dome under which we live in. That's right, a dome.

I haven't eaten in days since I've found out the secret. The meat...the meat isn't even real. Everything is made using many, many chemicals and...and they just give it to us expecting we just gobble them down. I always thought purple meat was normal, you know? I grew up eating it. I did some research a few days ago and realized that real meat is supposed to be pink when it's raw and you have to cook it. I never cooked my meat, my mother never did. I just thought it was a given.

I now know why I have no more mother and father; they were killed by the government. Anyone and everyone reaching the age of forty are automatically sentenced to death. I have twenty years exactly left to live. I don't think I want to anymore. Not after finding all of this out. I think there is one part that's worse than the purple meat...

The prisoners the government claims they send off on a train in direction of the green zone meant for those who have committed crimes? Yeah...well...there is no other zone. They never make it.

I then overheard two officers speak of another zone; a forbidden zone. A zone people like me are not supposed to know about. The yellow zone. What is this yellow zone? I want to go. It's got to be better than this catastrophe. I want to see a bird. I want to know what a cat looks like. I want...I want to be free.

Rᴏʟᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʏᴅᴇ Rᴏɢᴇʀs
■■ enтry; 2 4 2
■■■ ѕтaтe; sɪᴄᴋ
■■■■ Brown. Brown. Brown. The air is brown, the sky is brown, the trees are brown, the animals are brown. Everything is brown. Life in the yellow zone will be the death of me. God, I barely remember how I managed to get here anymore; I only know because of my entries. I read back into the ones from the green zone sometimes and I wish I hadn't been such an idiot. The green zone, I have learned, is paradise. A gateway to heaven without even asking for it. People like us are born into it.

The atmosphere here is disgusting; I haven't breathed a single breath of fresh air. The scarf around my mouth is the only thing still keeping my alive, I think. But I don't think it's helping much anymore, not with the bloody coughs that are growing more frequent every night. There is no moon, only a hazy sun fogged by the thickness of the pollution. I know that all of this is pollution.

I can't write for long so I'll give you a quick summary of what's going on: the animals are infected, you need to kill them before they kill you. The only edible food are the dandelions. Yeah, I never thought I'd eat dandelions either but they are my diet now. I...I am not alone here. There are people here. I never see them but they see me. I'll be lying under my blanket and I'll their eyes just burning into me. I'll look behind me and hear the bushes rustle and footsteps sprint away.

I know they're there. And they know I am aware of their presence.

I have to go now...I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and missing the green zone with every coming day. I...I'm dying, I know that. I'm terrified, Journal, I'll admit it. I'm scared of dying because no one will know. I'll just become this corpse, I'll decompose and nobody will ever know. No one will ever mourn me, wish I was still in their life. No. I will die without a sound, without a memory.

This place is not safe. I hope no one does what I did. I hope nobody tries to touch one of those holographic clouds, because it'll ruin you. Resist the temptation. That's what I've learned.

Rᴏʟᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʏᴅᴇ Rᴏɢᴇʀs
■■ enтry; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
■■■ ѕтaтe; ᴅʏɪɴɢ
■■■■ My last entry. I am so sorry. I never thought it would end this way. Once again, I never thought I'd end up in a zone worse than the yellow zone. This...this has got to be the red zone those officers had been talking about. A zone so severely polluted I am breathing in the chemicals; I can taste them on my tongue, feel them in my lungs, hear them in my ears. The sky is black. I don't have much skin left and I've lost my left hand. It kind of just...fell off.

There are cockroaches here...their antennas reach my waist. The books really didn't lie when they claimed those insects capable of surviving through anything. They haven't noticed me yet, which is good because the fangs they've grown surely aren't just for show.

I am forcing myself to write this with the one eye I have left, I'm afraid whoever finds this will have trouble reading this page because my blood is dripping all over. I'm so sorry.

But I have a message to pass on. Hear me out. Please, whoever finds this, I first would like to say I'm sorry that you're probably going to die as well. If it's any consolation...it's a quick build up. I just...I just need to write this revelation down in the hopes that someone will one day read this and act upon it. It's about the other specie:

DON'T --

■ ??
■■ enтry; ??
■■■ ѕтaтe; ??
■■■■ mαч thís slαughtєr mαrk thє вєgínníng σf σur sαlvαtíσn.
WE ARE COMING.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are! :D

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments *throws confetti everywhere* YAAAAY x3 so excited for this too! woot!
okie! so! what're we doing?
lol
actually, i was wondering if there's a reason why there are different zones? like are there just different parts of the worlds that are worse than the others? what other specie live in these parts of the world? o.o
like these other specie-- were they the humans that were sent off in the trains, but they learned to adapt to the environment over the years, or are there just another race of creatures living out in these different zones? OMFG ARE WE GOING TO HAVE SOME HUGE WAR???????? A REVOLUTION???????
i'm dying from curiosity ;-;

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2013 11:58AM) (new)

OKAY OKAY. BEAR WITH ME OKAY?

Why are there different zones?
↪ Okay well, like, I said, I've been thinking a lot about this. You're aware that the year 2012 was yet another doomsday, right? Well I was thinking that it really did happen. The world did crumble in the sense that humanities lack of sensitivity to the world backfired on them. The O-zone is barely intact and the world was literally destroyed by the pollution after a few meteorites hit the earth. What most of the world's population didn't know was that scientists had already predicted such thing would happen, so they've been preparing years and years for this. It's been an international government secret.

So when it finally hit, domes were placed around the most fertile areas in the world, locations where a lot of humans could be fitted in. Thus, the green zones. These are the safe zones and most of the people living there aren't aware that the sky is a hologram, the grass is but a concoction of chemicals, the meat is man-made made of chemicals as well. They kill you off at the age of forty because they need space for the babies; there's always a limit. There are no such things as animals; no cats, dogs, goldfish, bees, mosquitoes, flies, butterflies; you name it, it's not there. Oh yeah, and there are a bunch of tunnels you take to get to one place to another.

The prisoners are sent off in trains (and so are the people who've hit forty but that's done separately) in direction of another green zone meant to keep these delinquents in one place. The people sending the prisoners off are not aware of what they're really doing. In reality, the train tracks (through a tunnel, once more) stops and dumps the train smack dab in the yellow zone. The tunnel becomes invisible due the filthy air. Safe to say, they all die.

The yellow zone is also known as the 'in between' zone. It's not quite as deadly as the red but not nearly as sanitary as the green. Here lies the lands which could have been saved by the domes but have not. Here, the animals are terribly infected; rabid, if you will. The carnivores are out for meat but so are the herbivores. They'll eat anything with a pulse. All of the animals. The bees attack in groups, the bears kill each other; it's a terrible sight. There is no blue sky here, it's brown. Everything is always a dirty shade of brown. The sun is barely visible and there is no such thing as night or day.

Still with me?

Now, imagine the yellow zone but a million times worse. You're thinking of the red zone. These are the areas that the meteors hit. The sky is black, the ground crumbles beneath your feet, you are becoming a chemical, literally. One cannot survive more than two days in the red zone. The only animals living here are cockroaches. Because of the radiation and pollution, they have grown bigger, so big that their antennas usually reach an average male human's waist. They have grown fangs and are probably the most viscous beast you'd encounter. Never trudge on a red zone.

Ever.

Who are these species?
↪ These unknown creatures are, in fact, the remains of what used to be humans. They are the accumulation of years and years of suffering in the yellow zone. Yes, they do walk on two legs and their hair still holds whatever genes are passed on but aside from that; they have changed. Their skin is of a faint violent colour due to the large veins they need in order to accommodate the darker purple blood traveling through them. The blood, well, it's infected as well. It's so toxic, it could melt a normal human's skin just by touching. You get the idea? They're the living embodiment of what's become of this earth.

Oh no, it doesn't stop there. The men are much, much taller than the norm. They stand on average at seven or eight feet and can grow as tall as 10 feet. The females, surprisingly, tend to be shorter, reaching heights as high as five feet five inches and as small as four feet eight inches. They have odd markings of all shapes and sizes tattooed on their skin, no one knows how it's come to be; it sort of just happened.

Here are their genetic mutations: They're much stronger and agile; they can hunt the animals and eat them no problem. They even have domesticated some of the animals such as the bees and the squirrels. They are wanting to find a way to communicate with the bigger mammals and insects but it's quite difficult. Nevertheless, they have an unnatural hatred toward the humans. As soon as one is in sight, the urge to kill is stronger than ever. There's only one problem...they're afraid of them as well. You see, they don't experience emotions the same way humans do anymore, they're back to the primal way of thinking. They hunt to eat, different tribes trade goods, some fight for territory; the day of the nomads, really.

The only unnatural way of thinking is the rage that overcomes them when a human is spotted; it's a natural instinct to kill and they are aware that every week there is a load of humans that show up out of nowhere; none of them are alive for long for these creatures are fearless when in groups.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments o
m
f
g
why are you so damn perf
like seriously
how did you even come up with this
like you're just
ugh
i could never, in a million years, come up with an idea nearly as amazing as this
like just
and how you thought it all out
and it makes perfect sense
and just
feels
i'm dead
:o
;-;
so perf

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

x.x
it's my annual good idea of the year.
It only happens once a year.
fkjadsjfgsodfkgnjmdkjmfdg
you're too nice ;n;
okay now I'll get to explaining the species, the description won't be as long, haha.
ugh i'm happy i'm doing this with youuuu :)))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments pfffft
i bet you always have these good ideas
but you see
i never have good ideas
at least not like that
holy snap
just i bow down to you and your amazingness
;u; you deserve all the niceness in the world babykin
aha okie can't wait to read about them x3
i'm so happy i'm doing this with you too! :3
this is going to be so much fun
and i'll do my best not to disappoint you in the rp

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

noooooooooo
the rest are just all sappy romances i'm sure no one would like 'cause they're so cliche.
it's embarrassing how cheesy they are. T.T
n'aaaw :') <33333333
Feel free to put in your input, eh? I'm open to anything if you have any suggestions ^-^
Yes it'll be super awesome and just x.x
How many characters can you handle?
pshhhhhh don't say that you're super fricken' amazing and there's no way that you could disappoint me, okay? <33

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
omo
i love sappy cliche romances though ;u; they're so much fun
and cute
and just alksjdkshfdlg
if done properly they can be so much fun
i'm sort of hoping our first one will have some sappy romance in it >.<
okie will do
though your idea is so perf, anything i say will probably ruin it Dx
i can handle like 7-10 charries-- no joke
;n; okie if you say so, but still i'll try my best to make this the best rp eva bc it's such an amazing idea i'd hate to be the one to ruin it

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no.
ugh well maybe i'll post one of my ideas in the requests and if you like it we can always do a third if you want >->
yes. i agree. i completely and utterly agree.
ooh, well what did you have in mind? Like for whom?
Yay! Lots of charries! Many possibilities!
ugh staph it, i'm not perf, okay? Just the idea of the year and you can't ruin it! D:
Okay but you're not going to ruin it <33 you can't ruin anything with your perfness.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Yes.
I'll be on the lookout for it then ;3
Aha a third one, yes we can tack on a third one though we should probably get through our first two XD we still have to introduce the guys in our first one after all lolol
Ummmm XD I didn't have a person in mind, I was just hoping so sort of. Cute romance would bud in the rp at some point hahahaha I mean honestly it would be nice if all the girls found someone so it be happy endings all around :3
Okie okie if you say so
I won't ruin it
And this will be perf bc we are perf
And we're 5evaa

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments And yes you are PERF<3333

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Who are these species?
↪ These unknown creatures are, in fact, the remains of what used to be humans. They are the accumulation of years and years of suffering in the yellow zone. Yes, they do walk on two legs and their hair still holds whatever genes are passed on but aside from that; they have changed. Their skin is of a faint violent colour due to the large veins they need in order to accommodate the darker purple blood traveling through them. The blood, well, it's infected as well. It's so toxic, it could melt a normal human's skin just by touching. You get the idea? They're the living embodiment of what's become of this earth.

Oh no, it doesn't stop there. The men are much, much taller than the norm. They stand on average at seven or eight feet and can grow as tall as 10 feet. The females, surprisingly, tend to be shorter, reaching heights as high as five feet five inches and as small as four feet eight inches. They have odd markings of all shapes and sizes tattooed on their skin, no one knows how it's come to be; it sort of just happened.

Here are their genetic mutations: They're much stronger and agile; they can hunt the animals and eat them no problem. They even have domesticated some of the animals such as the bees and the squirrels. They are wanting to find a way to communicate with the bigger mammals and insects but it's quite difficult. Nevertheless, they have an unnatural hatred toward the humans. As soon as one is in sight, the urge to kill is stronger than ever. There's only one problem...they're afraid of them as well. You see, they don't experience emotions the same way humans do anymore, they're back to the primal way of thinking. They hunt to eat, different tribes trade goods, some fight for territory; the day of the nomads, really.

The only unnatural way of thinking is the rage that overcomes them when a human is spotted; it's a natural instinct to kill and they are aware that every week there is a load of humans that show up out of nowhere; none of them are alive for long for these creatures are fearless when in groups.

Uhhh something like that. >.>

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Yeah okay
*Bows down* all hail the queen!
Omfg
There's nothing for me to add to this
Like it's all so well thought out and just ffs it's all perfect
Not even kidding
Why you so amazing??

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh, I'm happy you like it!
You're so nice <33
You're the one who makes me amazing okay?
But thanks. :)

Ugh...now...I have a bunch of ways we could do this and just, ugh. x.x I'll get to typing my ideas, lol. Did you have any?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments like it?
sweetheart i LOVE it
<3333
pfft you are amazing all on your own
:3

um
ideas?
me?
aha
. . .
all i can think off is revolution
a war
and that's where all my ideas end
i'll just go die in a hole now
k
bai

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, a revolution has to happen. It must. It'll be so epic omg.

Aaahh I'm glad you LOVE it :P

Nearly done replying to our other roleplay as well! I wanted to ask if you wanted the girls to know about Yun's secret talent or no? :o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments like
honestly
i read over this rp idea
and all i see in my head is this :

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments WOOT YES A REVOLUTION *-*

heeeheeeee :3
what's not to LOVE about it<33333

YAAAAY >:D CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT
sorry in a hyper mood
aha
ummm it's up to you xD
i have hye and seong know about it
and i figure they would since i mentioned they know about her father

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

OMFG PIERCE THE VEIL.
OMG.
OMGFG.
I LOVE YOU.

well, there many things not to LOVE about it <33333

It's okay, I'm in a happy mood so it all works out :)
Souundsss good! I'll have so that one of the girls did know about it but have never seen her do it, y'know?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments OMFG
YOU LIKE PTV TOO?
OMFG
I LOVE YOU
LIKE JUST
I LOVE YOU OKAY
YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND
AND WE ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS 6EVA
I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU GO

lies
this whole rp will be LOVED okay
just okay
it's LOVELY
i LOVE it
you can't deny all this LOVE

yaaaaay :D being in a happy mood is very good!
yep got it! ^^ heehee this is so much fun
also for the band/group they'll be touring with
i was thinking that maybe it should be *coughcoughexocoughcough*
i'm just going to crawl back under my rock now

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

LIKE?!??!?!
I LOVE PTV
OMGG
I CAN'T EVEN
NO.
YES YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND TOO
WE'LL BE FRIENDS 9EVA
IT'S OKAY BECAUSE I WON'T LET YOU LET GO

ok
this rp will be LOVED
just like i LOVE you
and LOVE ptv
and just LOVING LOVE everywhere.

Ugh, my computer shut down yesterday and I lost everything D':
So I'll just sum up my ideas and tell me if anyone of them interest you D:
- When the prisoner train dumps them in the yellow zone, a few or just one of the humans gets kidnapped by a smarter creature? Like, maybe this girl/guy from the other specie still has its human capacities and thought process so they know that in order to think of an attack, they need to know what it's like from the inside?

-Obviously a romance between a human and one of the new species. *-*

-When the war does begin, a few of the new species could be kidnapped as well and studied and whatnot?

-I can't remember any of them!!!! aksldjflkadfgmlkf I had much better ones than these. x.x

- OH! What if there was an ongoing battle between the new species as well? Like, maybe there different types of tribes and they've developed different abilities sort of thing/different skin colours?

-OR OMG YES NOW IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME! Okay, so, what if, like, there is a tribe in the red zone and those guys are super duper powerful and uber dangerous, right? So maybe there's ths tribe in the yellow zone who's more human than all the tribes so they try and somehow send a message to the green zone that there's a really big evil coming to get them and that maybe they should form a temporary coalition (because the government is very aware of the different species, just not the one from the red zone.)And...yeah.

omfg exo?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! I don't think I'm able to roleplay such awesomeness and I don't want to disappoint you or anything T^T i can trrryyy but I'll be a disappointement

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOW DOES ONE SIMPLY PICK ONE OF THOSE IDEAS???? You're killing meh babykin ;n;

Okie um so obv we are going to use the last idea. Bc that's just brilliant. And yes to a specie and human falling in love. Maybe the specie is the one that warns the humans in the green zone and that's how the human and specie meet? If that makes sense
Um um um um um there could be a war btwn specie in the yellow zone but when the threat of the red zone specie arise, they band together to defend the humans. However some want to join the red zone bc the humans used to do tests on the specie and tried to wipe them out before.... Idk omo sorry I'm so tired right now and I'm stuck in a car for the next five hours so I'm just blabbering and idk idk I'm sorry

No you will never disappoint okay
It was just a suggestion sweetheart :3 it doesn't have to be exo :P it can be our own boy group we make up idk it's up to youuuuu
just post there at some point bbykin i need my dose of your wonderful writing

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments are we still doing dis one? >~>"
just curious

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yessum we are -- if you still want >->
just want to get my post up for our other one first

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments of course >~> i just wasn't sure if you still wanted to continue discussing it or not
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................
*crawls back under a rock* just ignore me ;n;

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

GET BACK FROM UNDER YOUR ROCK MISS KCHERKIN
(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments but i belong under this rock babykin
i don't deserve to be with out in the real world anymore cries
(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

no. you come out of your rock right now
don't make me count to three.
(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments but but but..... ;n; it's better if i stay under here
okie okie
i'm coming out *crawls back out*

(view spoiler)