A World Without Sun discussion

Breeding Facility~West Wing > Bedroom~Bunny

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

One bed. This is where guys come to breed with you

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli walked to the door, he was so scared, his friends had dared him to come here for the hole breeding hours, he knocked on the door and gulped

message 3: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments Bunny, very annoyed and ready to scare away any guy, opened the door. A glare in her eyes " what?" She snapped

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli swallowed and looked down "um, I-I was dared" he looked at her and looked really scared "to, um, to be here, um, all, uh all breeding hours" he was talking quietly but not in a whisper

message 5: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She rolled her eyes. But she was sympathetic. He was scared of her. Good. She didn't want to be forced to do this. And she certainly didn't want to lose her advantage, her only means of any probable escape. Her powers . She looked him over. He was pretty cute. She sighed " are you going to stand there like a moron or are you gonna come inside?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli put his head down again. Why did her have to pick this girl, she was way to pretty. He gulped "c-come in" he walked in and stood there awkwardly not really know what to do, he looked around the room

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She shut the door behind her. She practically ignored him as she sat on the bed and looked at him " so what's your name?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elijah looked at her "Elijah, but some people call me Eli" he sighed slightly with relief that he got a hole sentence out. He smiled slightly "and, um, your name?"

message 9: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments " Bunny." She said. She looked over him again. He was nervous. His thoughts proved it. She made him nervous. She couldn't help but feel a little bad. He was just a shy boy who wasnt good at expressing emotions. Well neither was she.
" you don't have to be nervous." She said

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli looked at her "I'm always nervous" he sighed because.it was the truth, he was vary nervous about loosing his mom and about talking to girls and about all his fears. He stood in the middle of her room and looked at her

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She smirked " it's just little old me. I'm not that scary." She said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her "do you mind if I, um, if I sit w-with you?" He still looked nervous, he had to do it with her soon or his friends would do something to him

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She shrugged " go right ahead. I don't bite unless you try something."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli nodded and sat next to her "I'm too much of a wimp to try anything so I think your safe" he blurted out pretty fast, he looked down

message 15: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She looked at him. She smiled. " no need to be nervous. " she said " don't think of me as a girl. Think of me as... A friend."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli looked up at her "that's going to be pretty hard considering my friends are a bunch of nerds and your a beautiful girl" he smiled slightly, then blushed as soon as he realized what he had said

message 17: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She blushed "thanks" She said quietly. She leaned her head back on the pillow. She hated this stupid place. The furniture sucked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli smiled "it's the truth, I'm surprised you are even talking to me" he looked down and was still smiling

message 19: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She let out a snort " well it's either that or beat my head against the wall. This is just the less painful option."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli shrugged "well talking to me had to be at least as painful as hitting your head against the wall" he looked at her

message 21: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments "Naw. If anything it is distracting from wanting to bang my head against a wall," she sighed "god I hate this place."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli looked at her "what's it like, being here?" He smiled slightly and leaned against the wall.that her bed was against

message 23: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments " imagine the worst thing ever," she said "and then times it by eight."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He thought for a minute then imagined loosing his mom "wow" he looked at her "I would want to kill myself"

message 25: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments " yep. This is pretty much how it is for every girl in this damned place. " she said. " life sucks. Which is why I'm trying my hardest to get the hell out of here." She ran a hand through her hair. She had no idea why she was telling some guy she'd just met twenty minutes ago er plans to get out of here.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli nodded "do you have a phone?" He looked at her "because if you do I could help you get out" he smiled

message 27: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She smiled " nope. But the thought is nice. " she said looking at him. He was a big sweetheart. He obviously cared enough to listen to her go on

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay I can't sleep))

Eli nodded "I could bring you my old one, I don't use it anymore" he shrugged "and it's pretty cool" he smiled slightly

message 29: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She grinned. " come on. Goverment isn't stupid. They may be jerks but they aren't stupid. A phone is gonna make me that much easier to track."

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments (( me either))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli nodded "true, but when you get out you leave the phone and delete the messages" he smiled at her "I may or may not look like a nerd, but I am one"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((and I have to get up early :/ ))

message 33: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments (( I just have to wake up. I'm going to the Catching Fire movie))

Bunny smiled. " true. Then there's the issue of the chip that is inside my neck.". She said closing her eyes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli shrugged "you could always cut it out" he looked at her and smiled, she was so pretty

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE!))

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She scoffed " cause I'm so careful and precise that I could cut out a chip without killing myself." She said, sarcasm clear in her voice

(( I'm excited for it!!!!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli rolled his eyes "I could do it for you, I have to give my mom shots and stuff so.I'm not scared of stuff like that" he smiled at her

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She looked up at him " you'd really do that for me? Even though you pretty much just met me."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli shrugged and looks down "well this place seems pretty bad"

message 40: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She smiled. She gave him a ackward hug. " thanks."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli smiles and hugged her back "it's no problem"

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She pulled back and laid back on the bed. She smiled at him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her and looked down at his phone "if you want I can bring that phone tomorrow"

message 44: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She smiled " Yeah. That's be great."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli smiled and nodded "I'll.bring it" he smiled at her

message 46: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She smiled back " your really sweet. You know that!"

message 47: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments *?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Eli blushed and looked down "thanks" he smiled

message 49: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 100 comments She looked at him " no problem."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her and smiled slightly, he was blushing a little

« previous 1 3