Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Nashi & Husky

Comments Showing 1-50 of 559 (559 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Brain flops down on the ground.

message 2: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments What?

message 3: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Hmm, that could work. Let's see if I can make a few twists in the story.

message 4: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments 'Kay. I made a boy character so that role is mine. The honor to start first is yours.

message 5: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Look up mine in the 'Magical Beings' folder. Latest one.

message 6: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Because other people's characters are posted there.

message 7: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Well, I made him before you told me your idea. Let's just say he's a dragon in hiding. And then we could do something like a law that forbids them to be together?

message 8: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments No, we are. Just adding some twists to it. Sorry, but it's better for me if there is some magic. I can't do real-life, it's impossible.

message 9: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Alright. I'll start then.

message 10: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Brain was bored, as always. He wanders through the hallways of the school. People flocked around at his sides, which was annoying.

message 11: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Night.

message 12: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Yay! Could you continue where I left off?

message 13: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments His bored eyes wander through the hall of students coming in and out of classrooms. Seriously, what did humans do in their days anyways? Dragon school was way cooler than this crap. He glance annoyingly at the huddle of girls trailing behind him like a pack of dogs. They looked like they were drooling at his very existence. His eye caught a flicker of light as one of them moved away from the pack. He raise an eyebrow when the fan-girl shoved another girl for what seem to be no reason at all.

message 14: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He walk slowly through the crowd, people making way to admire him. He stops a few feet from the drama. He looks at the girl at the locker closely, studying her as a another human in the school. The girls around her suddenly stops when they see him. Some tried to run while others stammer an excuse. He ignores them all and walks closer to the locker.

message 15: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Let's see how it plays out first. I hate planning things out too much))

He raise an eyebrow at the markings. He'd seen those before, haven't he? Shaking the thought from his head, he grabs a book from the ground and hands it to the girl. "Here."

message 16: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He watch her go, still confused at what had happened. He runs a hand through his hair. Weird, he must have not eaten enough for breakfast today. Still, those markings were unusual, he was sure he had seen them before. He frowns, he hated thinking about things too much. The bell rang, and he sighs. Time for class.

message 17: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Sorry. Computer is slow at times))

He leans back in his chair. As always, his fan club was around him, squealing like idiots or little rats. He ignores them. A spark lit in his bored eyes when the girl from earlier came into the classroom. She took a seat next to him. He looks in her direction, trying to see the marks from earlier. He was disappointed when he couldn't find them.

message 18: by Krul (last edited Dec 01, 2013 05:52PM) (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Cool))

The marking was glowing. His eyes widen. It was the shape of a green dragon. He rubs his head, trying to clear any thoughts that weren't needed. He needed to think this through. Where the heck had he seen that mark before? In a book, perhaps? Or on a wall? What about a painting? He groans. He really wish he had payed close attention to those lessons he got from the elders.

message 19: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "I'm fine." He didn't mean to say it so harshly, but he couldn't help it. Plus, those annoying girls from earlier were so not helpful. He looks over at her and saw the spark in her eyes.

message 20: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments All through class, he kept an eye on that mark. He didn't pay attention to the teacher though. He fell asleep as soon as the lecture about some random human thing started. Geez, can't this school be more exciting? Where was the action? He wish he could go back to his own world, but he needed to know how humans did things. Plus, his parents wanted to have him find a bride as soon as possible.

message 21: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments The girl was nice to him. He didn't get why all the other ones keep picking on her. Oh well. It wasn't like it was his business or anything. He walks out of the school, his backpack on one shoulder. He sees the girl and jogs a bit to catch up. "Hey."

message 22: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments The cold didn't bother him. He was born with it after all. "Winter's nice. In times anyways." Blizzards happen often and really, does one want to die from frostbite?

message 23: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "No. Just needed something to do." He replied. He eyed the marking, curious. But he didn't say anything, that would be rude if he did. He had been taught to not point out something unusual about a girl's appearance. He shrugs and blows at a snowflake falling down. "So, any idea why those girls were picking on you earlier?"

message 24: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He tilts his head to the side. "Did it ever glow before?" He was glad she was the one who was showing it to him. Otherwise, he might go crazy and start to wonder about it even more so than in his current state. "Besides, what's wrong with dragons?"

message 25: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Dreams?" His face was tight and his voice was alarmed. Humans don't dream about dragons, they can't. If they did, what's going to happen to the dragon race? He thought for a second. And why is it only glowing that brightly when near him?

message 26: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He grabs her arm roughly. He didn't mean too, but this was seriously getting on his nerves. He cursed under his breath when he finally got a hold of its shape and pattern. The forbidden mark, the soul of souls, Aris. He pulls her shelve back. "Listen, don't ever show this to anybody. Again."

message 27: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Still trying to figure that one out. I just made it up on the spot))

His grip on her wrist tightens. "Don't worry too much about it. Oh, and you should keep it covered up somehow. Also, I don't want you to look at it too much, if you do....." IT is going to come. But he didn't want to scare her more so.

message 28: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Why are you asking that? Hold it, how did that question come to mind anyways?))

He sighs. Okay, so maybe he let too much of it escape. Some things needed to stay a secret for the moment being. He ruffles her hair. "It's nothing to worry about. Just-" he pause, "let certain people see it. You'll know who later on."

message 29: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Ah. We are using your idea and adding twists to it))

"Women, you ask way too much questions. I can't tell you anything yet so keep shut about it." He was annoyed now. If he let out any more information, that Council was going to hear about it. He wave a hand across the mark and the glowing stopped.

message 30: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "It's not a tattoo, you were probably born with it. And I don't know why you have it. I just know that it could put you in danger if you show it to people." He explains to the best of his ability without giving too much out.

message 31: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "No. I just read a lot." He stated coolly. He couldn't get too far with this or he was going to regret it. Besides, she was a mere human being who knew nothing of the real world. There was no need to get her too involved in such things.

message 32: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He sighs. Great, now she wouldn't even talk to him properly. Oh well. The less she knew about it, the more safer she'll be. He runs a hand through his hair and started walking home. Today was strange, and he wondered about tomorrow.

message 33: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He laid on his bed, his eyes closed and his mind filled with confusing thoughts. So finally that mark was revealed. Now what? Was he suppose to tell the elders and the Council about it? Or keep it secret until he got more information. He paused. If he needed some information, that would mean he would need to hang around that girl more often.

message 34: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments His phone rang. He ignored it. But he got annoyed the more times it rang. Finally, he picks it up. An unknown number appeared on the screen. "What?"

message 35: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He looks at his phone and blinks. "Who....?" And then he remembered why the voice was familiar. It was that girl from this afternoon. So her name was Emily, huh? How nice of her to tell him. He looks at the clock, and gets out of bed. Heck, he might as well.

message 36: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He rings the doorbell and waits. The night was cold as ever, but he was used to the cold. Now, most people would freak if they was just wearing a plain blue T-shirt and long pants like he was in this weather. He shook off the snow that fell on his shoulders.

message 37: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He scowls. "Just how low do you think we are? My clan will never post something as important as this on the internet where even a nut-chase can read it!" He flops down on the chair and looks at her evenly.

message 38: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Who says anything about me wanting to tell you about any of this? I told you before, haven't I? I don't know why you were chosen to bear that mark. All I know is what it is." He shot back.

message 39: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "I can't tell you. And nobody who knows is going to answer you either. So stop asking already!" Gods, this girl was as nosy and curious as ever. How the heck in the name of mew did he get involved with her? Oh wait, the stupid mark.

message 40: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Yes." He answered simply. "It's always been a secret, and it will stay a secret. You don't need to know about it. And I don't care if the article says so, it's probably not true at all."

message 41: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Yes, you have the right. But life isn't fair like that, is it?" He says dryly. He held his ground as she comes closer, as if to threaten him. Too bad, he wasn't going down that easily. He was stubborn that way. He noticed her eyes turning an eerie ruby red color, which was quite unusual for a human girl. He wondered why the glow was even more darker in color, and brighter in light now. Wow, he really did have a say in the whole mark-glowing thing.

message 42: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He stiffens, but answered her anyway. "I told you, didn't I? I know some things, but I never said I knew all of it. Geez, woman. You think I spend my time locked up in the library reading history books or something?" The glowing was dimming as she went farther from him, and her eyes were back to their usual color.

message 43: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He took the sketch book into his hands, looking at the drawings carefully. He raise an eyebrow at the details, how could a mere human capture a dragon's features through only her dreams? It didn't make any sense. But then, most things about girls never made sense to him. "You draw good?" He said lamely.

message 44: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Okay, so that information wasn't unusual. He relaxed a bit when he was able to finally hear about he actually knew about. "Most dragons can turn into humans. They won't all show you it though. About the markings, well I don't know. I've never seen a dragon like that before." He admits.

message 45: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "What?" He blinks. Okay, so he hadn't been listening to her so much. He was too busy studying the drawings of the sketch book. Some were familiar but others he had no idea of. "What girls?"

message 46: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He was confused. Hey, he was still learning about how humans did things. "Why would they do that? I mean, aren't girls suppose to stick together or something?" He really didn't get the purpose of beating somebody up for no reason.

message 47: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Really? Huh," he shakes his head. "I will never know how a girl's mind work." He then smiles a bit and reaches out. He ruffles her hair playfully. "A freak who doesn't fit in, that doesn't mean they're a bad person." He paused, "Sure, you're nosy and curious about everything I tell you, but you're not an evil person who's going to kill me."

message 48: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He shrugs. "It's not for me to decide that kind of thing that involves two people. Besides, we just met so I don't really know about the term 'friends'. But at least we're partners, we're trying to find out the same thing."

message 49: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He shook his head, "Nah, I'm fine." He stops, markings huh? It was forbidden to show one's clan markings to others, especially not humans. "Nope, can't show you. Otherwise," he gives her a crooked grin, "I'll be punished."

message 50: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments He shrugs. "How should I know? That marking isn't common. You can't expect me to be an expert on punishments."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12