Reign discussion

Episodes > "Left Behind" (Episode 7)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
This episode airs on December 5th! It looks interesting...

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I love the how Mary and Queen Catherine will have to team up to save Francis......even though he don't deserve it right now!!!!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Who is the guy who took over the castle, and why did he do it?

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *chants* Die Francis die! Die Francis die! Die Francis die! Die Francis die!!!!!!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

lol oh Mads XD

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Unfortunately he's part of the main cast so he won't be dying off anytime soon.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Actually, he's too hot to die... The world needs a little eye candy....
*starts new chant* I hope a futuristic scientist gets a hold of you and gives you a brain transplant! I hope a futuristic scientist gets a hold of you and gives you a brain transplant! I hope a futuristic scientist gets a hold of you and gives you a brain transplant!!!!!!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

He is pretty hot

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *sighs* such a waste!

message 10: by Rachel (last edited Dec 01, 2013 12:00PM) (new)

I know right?! If only brains and kindness came with his looks...

message 11: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments I'm dying for this

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Am I the only one who doesn't think he's hot?

message 13: by Rachel (new)

yup!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Well then

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't be the only one who thinks he looks a bit feminine

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Nope he's pretty hot. Not on the inside maybe, but physically... *fans self*

message 17: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 60 comments Miss Amazingness wrote: "XD Am I the only one who doesn't think he's hot?"

Don't worry; I'm on your side. He's not hot at all. Honestly, the first time I saw him, I thought he resembled a fish.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHAHA A fish XDDDD I laughed so hard at that XD

message 19: by Madeline (last edited Dec 04, 2013 05:27PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) We're all entitled to our opinions.

message 20: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 60 comments Yes, we are! Bash is a totally different story, though :)

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Yeah. If you don't think he's a hottie, you've got some PROBLEMS.

message 22: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 60 comments LOL, I agree with you there!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Bash.....isn't a hottie XDD He's not ugly or anything...just not worth hottie status ;)

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Miss Amazingness wrote: "XD Bash.....isn't a hottie XDD He's not ugly or anything...just not worth hottie status ;)"

WHAT?! He is so hot you could get a fever just by looking at him for too long ;)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Miss Amazingness wrote: "XD Bash.....isn't a hottie XDD He's not ugly or anything...just not worth hottie status ;)"

WHAT?! He is so hot you could get a fever just by looking at him for too long ;)"

Tell me about..when there are scene where bash is looking right at the camera...i feel like he's looking right into my soul and i start blushing XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

o__O

message 27: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments Okay I have to say I changed my mind. I'm definetly Team Franics omg I can'T... This episode waaaah!
But I've got a question... Did they do it at the end? I mean... you know :D

Krista the Bookaholic (kwonderer) | 1 comments OMG, MY SHIP!! FRARY!!! BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!! BEAUTIFUL EPISODE FOR FRARY :p

message 29: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments DID THEY DO IT? Please guys I NEED TO KNOW

message 30: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 2 comments don't think so, because if anyone found out, she wouldn't be able to marry francis anymore, or any other king or lord.

message 31: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments Wouldn't she be able to marry Francis because he's the one she slept with? I thought that would work... Because the Queen wants Francis to marry Olivia so it has to be possible right?

message 32: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 2 comments i don't think so. The queen just wants that aside from mary olivia is the only one francis ever loved, so she would be the only one he would even want to marry. and since the queen thinks mary is francises death she would take any girl, but with mary she would probably say that it isn't proofen that it WAS francis who took her virginity or that she didn't sleep with anyone after him. i just think the queen would turn this so it would fit her goals best.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, its already known that Olivia's virginity was taken away from Francis before, but she can't just marry him because he's still engaged to Mary, and marrying her would have to make sense for his country. If his country wouldn't benefit at all, then he probably wouldn't do it, cuz that's the whole problem with him just marrying Mary.
Also, the thing with Olivia is since she lost her virginity with Francis, other people won't want to marry her (if they know) because theres the whole issue of keeping the blood pure and all that

message 34: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments Well so I did the slept together or not? :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Its highly likely. It sure didn't look like there was any G-rated business going on

message 36: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments Well we'll have to wait for the next episode I guess

message 37: by Rachel (new)

It airs soon!!!!

message 38: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 60 comments Ahhh! The chances of Bash and Mary ending up together are diminishing :(

message 39: by beautyliterate (new)

beautyliterate Guys this episode actually made me cry I am a huge Frary lover and this episode was perfection next ep though I know stuff is gonna go down and it's not going to be good

message 40: by Aline (new)

Aline Oh my gid...I didn't watch yet...I'm so curious to read your opinion s but I don't want to be spoiled. I will watch rigth now.

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Its was just.. amazing.

message 42: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Okay who else landed on the ground tonight......b/c Frary was in full effect!!!! I cried, screamed, cheered, cried and screamed some more!!!! Francis you are redeemed!!!!

message 43: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments I kinda hope the didn't "do it".
Idk why, for Bash maybe? Even though I love both of them equally now, it just doesn't seem fair somehow.
But I think that was my fav episode so far

message 44: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Tammy wrote: "Okay who else landed on the ground tonight......b/c Frary was in full effect!!!! I cried, screamed, cheered, cried and screamed some more!!!! Francis you are redeemed!!!!"

Exactly!!

message 45: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments @Darlin' I hope they didn't "do it" either!!!! I'm thinking they just kissed.....we'll I'm hoping they just kissed.....

message 46: by Aline (new)

Aline Oh...my...god...I just watched the best episode until now. Its s ok hard to keep a Team here...I was Team Francis, then Bash, now I love Francis again...I think they are equally handsome and I think both them love her...why can't I be Team BOTH...that's its...I am Team Both Francis and Bash.
I loved it the episode. It was interesting how it made me hate and like Queen katherine back and forth everytime she said something that made me angry and then she came up with the gold plan. I can change my mind about the Queen all the time because she has the excuse for what she does with Mary for believing that her son will die if he marries her , but, OLIVIA, I hate her. I hope she died inside the tunnels. Did she? Please, tell me she died. I am Team Mary.

Hummm.I think I just figure it out my team...Mary...she will be very fine with whoever she marries, and I can marry the other one ( no problem). Ill let her chose and make my life easier so I don't have to chose instead. Lol

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Oh my gosh! I loved this episode!!!! I think it's my favorite episode. There's so much action and romance and awesomeness! I don't know what to think of the queen right now. I don't LIKE her, but I don't totally loathe and detest her. So did Mary and Francis um.... fornicate?

message 48: by Aline (new)

Aline Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Oh my gosh! I loved this episode!!!! I think it's my favorite episode. There's so much action and romance and awesomeness! I don't know what to think of the queen right now. I don't LIKE her, but I..."

I guess they did.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

I loved the red dress that Mary was wearing!

message 50: by Aline (new)

Aline I loved the black one. I want that dress.

« previous 1 3