This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate jackass drivers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marci (last edited Feb 11, 2008 06:24PM) (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) i hate people that tailgate you, speed up and pass you. then go down to 50 mph in front of u in the left lane. i mean "man i;m doing 78 in a 55 speedzone how much faster should i be?" then they slow down? ahhhhhhhhh

message 2: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I hate people who can't slow down when it's icy out. Today I had ONE woman almost side swipe me and then a minute later almost run into the back of my truck. Biotch...when the road is white and shiny that means it is icy and you can't slam on the brakes thinking your car is gonna stop.

message 3: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) i hate people in there SUVs that think just because its an suv, they can drive 70 in a snow storm or rain... and get us killed.... i hope they all hit a pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Jillian (last edited Feb 12, 2008 10:37AM) (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I was trying to be a good girl last night and not swear like a drunken sailor :)

message 5: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) Hey the bitch that almost hit me yesterday was in an SUV. Well an SUV wannabe...it was one of those small little coffin sized SUVs.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) SUV drivers are the kings of all jackass drivers. I hate that they think they can park in the "compact car" spots in parking garages, forcing me to use a 97-point-turn just to get my tiny little celica out of its spot.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.