Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Gameboy and castiella

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really, I'm always up for whatever

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Okay how about we each post a idea we like and then we choose the one we like better?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. You first :)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Ok let me see......

A girl and a boy live in a world where nothing is what it seems the girl or boy is not really human and is not supposed to be in that world

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The angels and demons have been at war for a really long time. The angel goes down to Earth because he is actually a guardian angel for a human. However, the human dies and he has to go back to heaven unless he can catch the demon that killed the human. Well, he catches the demon and falls in love with her, but that isn't allowed so he is stripped of his power. Now he has to prove that demons are good so that he could become and angel again.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Oh I have an idea! How about we merge I two ideas?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments ((meant are not I))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, how did you want to do that?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Okay keep the war change the angel and demon to teenage ones and say they had their memory wiped and sent down,and up,to earth to leave normal lives.But every time they got near each other something seemed to always separate them,but the were destined to fall in love?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect! Did you want to be the angel or the demon?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Demon! I am good with mischief >:{D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, and I'll be the angel, so did you want to be the guy or girl?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments I'm fine with either :)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Should I go first or you?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You can. I'll get mine ready too!

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Ok

Name: Tristan Ramsey

Personality:tricky,loves to cause mischief,funny,sttuborn

Appearance: longish black hair,slightly red eyes,tall,has a strange look about him

Memory so far:remembers nothing

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sarah Andrews

Appearance: description

Personality: She is kind and a bit of a pushover. She loves making people happy, but sometimes she can go a bit over board.

History: Sarah was born an angel, but she was sent to earth to be protected and can't remember a thing.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Shall I start? How detailed are you?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments I guess,sometimes I am detailed sometimes not

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Alright, We'll just go for it then!)

It was the first day of school and Sarah sat quietly by herself as she watched the other students pass by. She was smiling even though she wasn't with anyone, she just felt happy for some reason. She sipped her hot chocolate knowing it would get cold soon and got ready for the day to start.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Tristan walked to school and went inside and when he walked by a girl he started to remember something but it went away when he passed her,he sighed and put his stuff in Gus locker

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She continued to sit there when she started to stare at Tristan. She knew him from somewhere but shook her head ignoring it. She would've remembered meeting someone.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments He talked to some of his friends then looked over at her

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments ((you there?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked back down knowing it was rude to stare when she looked through her backpack for something to do in the meantime. She pulled out her notebook and continued to draw until it was time to go to class.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments He sighed and them the bell ringed for class,so he went inside

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She put her things away and headed off. She stepped into her class first, as usual and looked in the hallway to see of the kids go by when she saw him again.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments When he saw her another memory went through his head,of seeing her before

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She knew she had seen him or met him at least. She saw a memory of them sitting together and laughing when she shook her head again. She needed to focus.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments He shook his head and continue to walk

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked and saw the rest of the class walk in. She knew that she must be imagining things believing that she had met him before.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments After glancing at one more time and thinking "who is she?"he walked Into his classroom

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at him and saw him leave. She glanced at the teacher trying to pay attention, but her thoughts kept coming back to him. Why? What was the deal with him? She ruled out the idea that she had a crush on him because she barely knew who he was to being with.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments He sat down at his seat but he kept looking towards the door,anxious to find out who that was

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher spoke to the class for a bit when she had some papers that belonged to the other class. She motioned for Sarah to take them across the hall. Sarah stood and walked over, handing the papers to the other teacher when she glanced at him again. After feeling embarrassed for staring again, she smiled to the teacher and left the room.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments When he saw her a memory went though his mind,falling to earth but he was underground which made no sense,he shook his head to clear his memory,but watched her leave

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around and was about to walk back to her class when she started to feel incredibly dizzy. She paused for a moment feeling a sensation of falling when she fell over and collapsed in the hallway.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments Everybody got out of their chairs to help her but in the end the teacher and tristan took her to the nurses room

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah woke up a few moments later lying on one of the beds in the nurses when she sat up and looked around. "W-what happened???" she asked sitting up too fast.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments "something cause you to fall, but you-"Tristan was cut of as a memory of meeting her ran through his mind

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt it too when she shook her head. "I feel a bit of it now," she said with a sigh. "I've been feeling a bit weird all day actually."

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments "me too"he said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded when she looked him in the eyes. "What's your name?" she asked wondering who he was.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments "Tristan"he said"yours?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sarah," she said lying back down still feeling a bit light-headed.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments He said"ah...I have headache now"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me too," she said with a sigh. She glanced at him. "Have I met you before? You look so familiar..."

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 784 comments "I don't know,I keep having day dreams or something"he said

« previous 1