Shonen-ai! ^w^ discussion

Yaoi RP - 1x1 > Castiella & Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So what did you want to rp about?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments I think that I have an idea, I am not sure....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Let's hear it

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Okay, I had it a moment ago, now I don't have it...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's alright! We can always think of something else. What genres do you like?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

How about a fantasy?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Right, I got it!! Here it is:

So there is a celebrity, he is really famous (you can pick who this person is), he goes somewhere (we can make it up as we go along), but they meet and they end up talking and seeing each other without anyone knowing...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Like a rock star?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Which one do you want to be?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect! Charrie time?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Or we can just start :P

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Because you picked who you were going to be, one less choice I have to make :P

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments lol yeah will you make your charrie first!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Just give me a sec!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Denis Jackson

Appearance: description

Personality: Denis is incredibly shy and he is pretty quiet. Even around people he is comfortable with, he has a hard time expressing his feelings. This is mostly because he has trust issues.

History: Denis is an only child and has grown up living a pretty sheltered life. He has tons of relatives such as cousins and what not, but he was never spoiled as a child.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Name: Ino
Appearance: 5'9, baby blue eyes, short scruffy dirty blond hair
History: When he was five he was able to sing, so his parents started putting concerts on since he was five. Now in his early 20's he is a famous singer.
Personality: TBRP'D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Should I start? Or do you want to?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis walked into a club and sat alone. He waited for a moment before he ordered some beer to take home. He hated the stuff, but his neighbor paid him a lot to get it for them. He sat there waiting patiently when the bartender handed it to him. He paid the guy and looked around getting ready to leave.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino's tour bus turned into the parking lot behind a club; he told the drive that he would be right back. He put on a disguises and walked into the club.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis was about to walk out when he saw a band walk in. He decided to spare couple of minutes to hear a song to see if they were any good.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments He sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. He sat there as some band started to go up to the stage.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at the random bar when he started to listen to them play, they weren't bad, but he could tell that they were the opening act.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino scuffed, "I wish I was not them." He drank his beer and waited for the real act to come up...wait, that was him; he stood up and walked back to his bus and got changed.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis saw the guy sitting next to him get up and leave when he shook his head. It was time for him to leave anyways. He walked outside past a tour bus without realizing it when he turned to take the beer to his neighbors.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino started to step out of his tour bus when he bumped into someone; He saw him fall. He helped the guy back up. "I am so sorry."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis had blinked when he pushed himself to his feet. "N-no it's fine really!" he said feeling bad knowing it was probably his fault for running into the guy.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino retracted his hand. He stood there for about thirty seconds until his driver told him that he would be late again if he did not get himself up there and sing. Ino calmed the guy down. "Okay Mike, I am going." The bus driver was also his bodygaurd.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..I should go now," he said feeling even worse for making the guy late to wherever it was that he was going. He hated causing people problems.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino grabbed the guys arm, "you can come and watch me sing." He handed the guy a free pass. "This is for any of my concerts. Show it to Mike over there and he will let you come see me sing." He gave the guy a wave and headed off towards the stage doors.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright," he said with a sigh. He was grateful that the guy wasn't mad at him. He quickly drove the beer back to his neighbors and came back figuring that he had nothing better to do that night. He showed the pass to Mike and decided to see the guy's show instead of waste a ticket.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino got up on the stage, "I would like to welcome you. I have been on the road for many years, I love seeing everyone smile. I am hoping a lot of you know it, so sing along if you need to," He turned to the band members even though they were merely there to play the song. He started to sing a pop song that he wrote.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis perked up when he realized something. He had heard that song before! It was one of his favorites and it played on the radio all of the time. Even when he was alone in the car he never really sang, but he hummed along to the song not wanting to embarrass himself. He wasn't much of a singer, but he loved music.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments When the song was over, he three more songs. Then when he was done singing, he thanked everyone and got off the stage; he soon was walking back to his tour bus.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis sighed when he thought about how amazing they were. He left the building and decided to head home for the night when he groaned when he realized he lost his keys in the club. He turned around and went back looking eagerly for them.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments He was about open the door when he found some keys on the ground; he looked around to see if they were anybody's.

((they are your charrie's))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol I figured))

Denis kept looking when he tried to retrace his steps. he didn't go to the bathroom and he didn't leave the building. He checked the tables one last time before getting ready to give up.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino held the car keys in his hand; he started to his tour bus.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Denis walked outside and figured he'd just have to break into his car the old fashion way. He looked around for something to pry open the window when all he could find was a twig. He tried opening all of the doors and when none of them worked he angrily rested his head on the windshield in defeat. He was screwed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Ino's tour bus was next to the boy's car. Ino saw the same boy try to open the car doors. "I believe you lost these." He threw them to the boy.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed in relief. "Thank you for finding them!" he said catching the keys. "You did a great job by the way!" he said.

« previous 1 3 4